+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
moodie said:
Hello,
I have a serious question here, and I need URGENT HELP

I have applied before for "Quebec certificate selection" and my application was rejected after the interview because I didn't complete the required points "due to low mark in french Language".

Now I am planning to apply to FSW 2014, Shall I mention that in the Background Declaration form or not??

If I mention, will they reject my application, As they think that I have intention to go to Quebec (Which is totally not true)

and if I didn't mention, will this affect my application later on , or will this be a misrepresentation??

I am a totally confused and don't know what to do,

Please guide me if you have a confirmed answer

thanks for your Cooperation
You need to answer all the questions honestly. If you have a UCI, include it. If you've been denied a visa, answer that question honestly. Whatever the questions there are about Quebec, answer them honestly. It's the only way to go.

it_engg

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
12-09-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
isti84 said:
Thanks it_engg...can u tell me pls what is the percentage it is matching with 2173 though there is no relevence of direct development work at my job. Our main responsible is to deploy at production ensuring it is working fine. pls suggest
Developing shell and batch scripts, PL/SQL as per the business needs.

above line will be considered as development.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yansky03 said:
Guys. All my documents are ready. My estimate for my points is 71 even if I only have one year experience. These past 3 years 2011-2014 is that I'm doing home-based online job but I can't produce any working papers because my employer is not registered as a company and refuses to give such working docs. So I have just to put these past 3 years as 'unemployed', to avoid complications. Would these 3 years that I am unemployed be an issue in my application even if my points is 71?
You should not write unemployed because that is not the honest answer. You should write what you were doing. There must be some sort of evidence, a paper trail that this employer paid you, screen shots of the online workspace, something, that would show CIC what you've been doing.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sverma495 said:
Friends can you please tell me the paper size and quality required to fill the forms ?

And in document checklist , which is not applicable we need to put X ??
I wrote N/A. In my mind an X could be confused to mean that you are telling CIC you've included it.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rumel said:
Thank you future_canadian. Actually, I have filled up all forms but some are not explaining properly in guideline.

Some are contradictory. Thats why I am posting all the questions.

->I have loan almost 13000 CAD and my settlement fund or Asset is 14975 CAD.
Then settlement fund= Asset - liabilities?

->I have purchased some properties with friends and my brother
So, I have to give the CAD values of those assets in written document?

By the way thanks once again.
NO, settlement funds is the amount of liquid and unencumbered assets you have. Cash, fixed deposits, easily liquifiable stocks and bonds and mutual funds, things like that. Your assets and liabilities are a separate matter but must also be disclosed.

Regarding property purchased with others, you can include the portion of the value that is yours as an asset, and the portion of the liability that is yours as a liability, but it is not settlement funds because it is not liquid.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@yansky03

What if u write FREELANCER or selfemployed? n mention in ur cover letter tht u dont want to claim points for this period as u can not provide proof

future_canadian said:
You should not write unemployed because that is not the honest answer. You should write what you were doing. There must be some sort of evidence, a paper trail that this employer paid you, screen shots of the online workspace, something, that would show CIC what you've been doing.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhasnat said:
Dear Seniors,

Please advice.

I have applied already through agency. But after reviewing applied application scan copy, I found following errors. Would the following errors in my application cause rejection? Please reply as I am feeling very much tensed.

• In Schedule3 Economic Classes-FSW form: my birth date wrongly mentioned but in other places it is right.
• I have a loan which can be easily identified through my bank statement. But they showed “0” as my liabilities. But my fund is well above the requirements as I have declared. Loan amount would not affect my total required fund.
• In additional family information Form: they have mentioned my spouse's brother & sister as my one which are also shown in my spouse's “Additional family declaration form”

Please confirm whether these errors cause me rejection.
Did you review your application before it was submitted? Whether you use an agency/consultant or not, you are responsible for the content of your application and for its completeness and accuracy.

Did the agent give you a chance to review your documents before submission? If not I would consider that malpractice and would report them to CIC and/or attempt to get my money back.

I don't know whether those errors are cause for rejection but I would certainly be worried.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skynt said:
Hi
My father has govt job .can we show his GPF graduuaty providend fund in liquid balance.?
It is ok to show his balance as family fund .?
No. The assets, liabilities and settlement funds you should must be yours and your spouse's only. Settlement funds are liquid and unencumbered assets only. You cannot borrow or use another family member's or anyone else's funds. You must bring the settlement funds with you to Canada.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kb_virgo2003 said:
Hi Seniors,

While sending final application, CIC has mentioned to include self addressed mailing labels.

Please clarify what is self addressed mailing labels?
Whether to include envelope with self address or to include something else?

Please help.
Labels only. Containing your address. One in English and one in the official language of your residence.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jsb85 said:
Hello Everyone,

Do i need to submit the birth certificates of each of my family members (father, mother, brothers)?

Thanks
No, only your family (spouse and children). And other family members if you are trying to establish the relationship between yourself and a relative in Canada for whom you are claiming adaptability points.

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
Princcy said:
sir is that possible i submit mine and he shud submit his 10th certificate ????? or he has to get his certificate made ?
Who's he?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
click.trick said:
Hi
You mean they will issue a letter?
Will it be by registered mail or normal mail?
How long it takes to receive this letter?
I am currently residing in middle east but the address I have given is my address of Pakistan, which is attached as mailing labels. So where will my letter be sent?
Thanks
Why in the world would you give a contact address in a different country than that in which you live?

mk.2382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App Rchd: 02-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 28-OCT-2014
File Transfer...
Processing started: 28-JAN-2014
Med's Request
10-FEB-2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR-2015
Passport Req..
DM 25-JUL-2015, PPR 29-JUL-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-AUG-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2015 only
Four people have been charged for FSW 2014 application. Looking from the stats maintained in the 2014 candidate spreadsheet "htt_p://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet" average number of days it takes to get charged since receipt of application at CIO is 20 to 25 days. My application was received on May 7th 2014 so can I expect to get charged sometime this week?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yansky03 said:
Thanks

My noc is 0111. BUt during the past 3 (2011-2014)years I've been working as web researcher/data encoder not related to my noc. With regards to my noc, I have worked as an Financial Administrator from 2009-2011. What will I write in my personal history? Shall I write 'freelance' as suggested by one one of the forumers here and also write a letter mentioning that I have been working with this company which is not registered locally therefore u are unable to send any this job related documents?
Send any evidence you can. It always looks better than nothing. Especially if what you are doing now falls under skyll type 0 or skill level A or B then you can get points for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.