+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garuna said:
Dear friends, need to know these things.
1. Any body from India who received second copy of IELTS from British council? How many days does it took?
2. In envelope, we must print and paste sthe address of cic or just handwritten? should we write our address too? if yes then which side? left or right?
3. In genric form, while printing, one page is full of barcode and one in which we have to declare also got barcode. Both these form should be put in front or what?
4. In background declaration, how to write till date in current employment?
3. Same happened to me, I personally would not put the signature page out of order. If it printed with bar codes just leave it as is.
4. Leave it blank and hand write "present" after printing.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
freddpervez said:
Hi senior and talented members

Im new here, i have applied for the FSW 2014 this week. so my question is how long does CIC take to give any kind of feedback or reply.

your Input is highly appreciated.

Regards to you all
Fredd
the answer is all over the forum. 8-10 weeks for an acknowledgement if your application will be processed, otherwise you'll receive it back without having received an e-mail.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cjg1987 said:
Friends,

On the Generic Form the fields not applicable to me , gets automatically greyed out. Do I still need to mention N/A on the greyed out areas with a pen after printing?

Please suggest
no

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ohai said:
If you worked at least continuously 1 year in any of the 50 eligible NOC in the past 10 years, you are eligible to apply as long as you get 67 points.
I have worked with a firm continuously for five years already and BUT I LEFT THE AND presently i'm with another firm but have worked just for 5 months.Though i have seen a NOC that i'm eligible for as a result of my job description(duties) or title for both the initial five yrs job with the other firm and what i'm doing currently.My question now is,can i still be considered,all things been equal if i get a referral letter from my previous employers where i put in five plus considering the fact that i'm not eligible currently for any NOC even as a result of the fact that i have just 5 months work experience with my current firm ? pls your reply will save me some unnecessary expenses. Thanks
I don't understand your question, but you can answer it for yourself:

You need at least one year of continuous full-time experience in one of the eligible NOCs to meet the minimum requirements. Either you have that minimum requirement or you don't. Very simple.

You can get points for work in any NOC at skill type 0 or skill level A or B even if not your primary NOC and even if not an eligible NOC. But you cannot get around the minimum requirement in your primary NOC.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rumel said:
Thank you Century....

Is there any problem if the liabilities is almost equal to settlement fund or Is there any impact on settlement fund for liabilities?

+1 for your help to clear the confusion.
Settlement funds must be liquid and unencumbered. If you have sufficient settlement funds that are liquid and unencumbered it should not (in theory) matter what your liabilities are. for example if you have car and house loan, those are secured by the car and the house respectively and should not endanger your other assets. Then no problem.

That having been said, reviewers have discretion to judge whether or not you can establish yourself economically in Canada even if you already meet the pass mark. So I would make sure to list all assets possible (while being honest) to make your financial situation look as good as possible.

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
future_canadian said:
3. Same happened to me, I personally would not put the signature page out of order. If it printed with bar codes just leave it as is.
4. Leave it blank and hand write "present" after printing.
"Place the barcode pages on top of your application (forms and supporting documents) when you will submit it."

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Ref Letter

mina_monmon said:
Dear Seniors ,

I become so disappointed especially after my Hr Manger refuse to share ,my JDs in my hr letter with also my anuall salary

by the way i have my payslip so i can print it so it is fine ?

but i need ur suggestion about my case friends ?

Appreciate receive yours feedback ,

thanks in advance ,

cheers
:)
Try to get a letter from someone else who knows your duties. Best if it is a supervisor. Make sure whoever it is was actually in a position to know your duties and explains what their basis is for knowing your duties. It has to be convincing to CIC.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rumel said:
Hey Lemon...

Whats your problem??? Keep your mentality in your side..If you have no interest or If you have no idea how to reply then keep it in your side.

If you have queries then ask who stop you????

First read my questions then comment..

Dont reply this kind of post next time..
You had a lot of questions but they were reasonable and showed that you had at least read and considered everything. I had no problem at all with your questions.

But some people come on here and ask questions that show they have made no effort to understand the process themselves, like "what are the requirements for fsw?" Lemon is right, about those people.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ohai said:
Thank you so very much.But in this letter expected to be written by my previous employers,are they suppose to make it clear that i was formerly with them or is it be written in present tense ? Don't mind my too many question becos i just need to be in canada.Who knows,that may be my calling! ???
Yes, the letter should state what the period of employment was. Everything within the last 10 years will be considered and must be disclosed. It would be strange if you didn't provide details about an employment you had for 5 years.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Ref Letter

abhi228 said:
No need to wory mina.. you can mention all your roles and responsibilities in a separate word document.. mentioning that Mr XYZ is working in ABC company Sence XXX date to till date. His salary is XXXX and his employee id XXXX. I have known that Mr XX worked under me as an good resource. Please find below the roles and responsibilities which he has worked:

JD Description...

Your's sincerely,
Manager's Name
Email id
Contact Number

Take his signature with PEN on that paper.

Please do not forget to attach your Manager's Visiting Card with above doc..

This case is only applicable if your company is not providing you letter head..
You are suggesting a separate letter from a supervisor that supplements an official letter from the employer? That's a good way to go.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SS1982 said:
Hi Experts,

I will be paying the fee through Demand Draft (DD) and got it yesterday from bank. Can I write my name & passport number at the back of the DD? Any issues? Not sure if that's the right thing to do.

Else, How CIC can differentiate if it gets mixed with other DD's (anything is possible).
You shouldn't write anything on a DD, just leave it as is.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dkindia7 said:
Dear Seniors,
I am working out of india from 7 years but never been stay more then 3 months continues out of india. I have residential visa of uae. Should I need pcc of uae also along with india.

Thanks in advance.
It sounds like you spend a substantial amount of time in UAE, I'd bet they want a PCC from there.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Guys Regarding Schedule A , Background Declaration Form I have following queries:

1.For point 7 Education: Should we begin with most recent information , If my highest level of education is masters should I start with masters details?

2.Also the boxes are too small , how to fit details? in my case my institution name is long, only first portion fits in , the other half doesn't , how to write this?

3. Also for type of certificate, Master of business administration doesn't fit in . How to include this?

4.Finally also for field of study the box is small, should we just include "business" as field of study ?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salman_H said:
Will the express entry system be better than the current FSW process for immigration to Canada? Nobody knows.

I have over 4 years experience as a Business Analyst in IT industry (NOC job code - 2171). Are Business Analyst jobs the ones which would be in demand under Express Entry? Nobody knows.

Also, are job prospects better in Canada under FSW or in Quebec applying as a Business Analyst? Nobody here likely knows. That is something that would require market research. However once you obtain your PR under FSW you can live anywhere you want in Canada. You just can't "land" in Quebec, or state an intention to live there during the application process. So might as well apply now.

Status
Not open for further replies.