+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amis said:
Dear Senior Members,

I have few queries regarding the FD-258 form.

1. I was in the US for 6 yrs and I am presently residing in India for the past two years. On the applcation form what should i write in the applicant home address, my US address or Indian address.

2. what should be written in the field emplyer name and address . should it be the agency where i took my finger prints.

3. can i send 2 fd-258 forms with finger prints just to make sure that they do not get rejected.

4. on the credit card form i have to write amount in dollars that is 18$. Please correct me if i am wrong.

5. What should be written in ORI field

Appreciate your help.

Thanks!
This is for your US PCC I believe?

1. Home address is where you live now.

2. Your employer's name and address.

3. Yes you can but I would submit a covering letter saying that is what you are doing.

4. For one application it is $18 yes.

5. Not sure about this one sorry.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaurav jaswal said:
My Employer doesn't disclose employees salary in any form. They have refused to include it in reference letter.

What shall i do now?
Explain in an annexure that they have refused to do so and provide evidence of your salary such as bank statements showing direct deposit, pay stubs, tax return information, whatever evidence you have.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jameee said:
Hi Experts,

With my reference letter, I am working from India. My supervisor works from London. I am getting my reference letter from my supervisor.

Questions:
Since my Supervisor is in London and reference letter will be based on London Office, will CIC be looking for reference from place where I am working.
Please suggest.
Not necessary as long as your letter writer explains the situation in the letter. As your supervisor he/she is clearly in a position to know your duties.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
capr13 said:
Hello all,

this is on behalf of my friends, my friend has MBBS from india and has around 4 years experience in General practice as a duty doctor.

I will tell what he has:
Credentials verified by ECFMG
IELTS (Overall 7)
Age 29

So what are first steps to start the process it would be good to have a detailed explanation on the same, i would be thankful if somebody who is applying for the same NOC could assist or anybody who has idea about the same or applied already or previously.

Awaiting for the reply .. and thanks in advance
Looks like your friend already has the ECA and IELTS done which are the items that take the most time. Now he/she just needs to fill in the application. Read the guide here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Make sure you fill in all forms completely and read the guide and document checklist carefully. Come back here (or have your friend do so) for assistance.

Good luck!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAS_RAZA said:
DEAR EXPERTS

How many points one will get if he/she is 36 Years and 7 months old?

Regards,
Read the guide. You are 36. That's 11. Apply before turning 37 if you need the extra point.

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
Hi All,

For reference letter from company, is it mandatory to take it from your supervisor/Manager.
My Manager is based out of australia.
Can I take it from another senior member in my team. If Yes do I need to give an explanation for that.

Please advice
Regards
Arjun

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nishkotu said:
Hello friends now I am planning to apply as my points have come out to be 67. Thanks this forum is very helpful. As I have started seriously looking into applying I might come across certain queries Hopefully you friends can guide me as I am applying all by myself. Now can anyone let me know about my 2 queries as follows :

1.) Do I need to send photocopy of my attested and verified degree certificate with university seal or only simple photocopy of degree certificate to WES? I have all mark sheets photocopies attested and verified. Only query is about Degree certificate. Also would it be acceptable if the photocopies are in black and white?

2.) I don't have enough funds in bank account so can a sponsorship letter be helpful instead of showing funds(10,000$) to cover my expenses during my stay there?

Thanks!
1. Follow WES instructions. It's a bit different from different places but generally they need an original sent directly from the institution.

2. What is a sponsorship letter, someone agreeing to support you? I doubt this would be acceptable since CIC has no way to enforce that promise. The only thing that counts for settlement funds is funds belonging to you and your spouse (if any). If you have a valid permanent job offer you don't need to show proof of settlement funds.

Oliktiga

May 24, 2014
Hi All.
Can someone please take through the steps to applying for FSW. Where can I get the form and where to do the required tests.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tulip9 said:
I hope last queries from my side :)

1) In 'Fee Payment' form, I will be using spouse credit card. In that case my signature would not be required anywhere on form and only my spouse signature is required?
2) The 'expiry date' does not accept '0' at the beginning so '06' is getting changed to '6'. I hope it's ok?
1. That's correct but make sure you also correctly fill in the payer information.

2. No problem. Known glitch.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Princcy said:
Hi all
I am a physiotherapist applying under section 3142...i will b completing 5 years of full time experience in june end..me and my husband will b sending this may.....but i havent made PCC now..can i submit after getting my confirmation email ? i have ielts result of both of us which we had given in JAN 2012...we submitted our application last year also but due to some error in the application they returned it back...can v send old WES result ?
can v submit PCC later? when can we expect the confirmation email ?
Thanks
Princcy
PCCs can be sent later. Check the guide, CIC web sites and document checklist to know the validity of your other documents.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cjg1987 said:
Guys my current occupation title does not match exactly with example titles.

However the responsibilities are 75% similar to the NOC I wish to apply for .

Will it be a problem if occupation title does not match exactly with the example titles?
Title doesn't matter. Matching the duties is what matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.