+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skynt said:
Hi

1) Generic form: current occupation..what to write uemployed or Not Applicable as i m not working right now.

2) Background and declaration:personal history..I required more column what should i do?

3) Family information: name in native language. I m from gujarat india. should i write name in gujarati with pen after printing the form..
1. Either will do.

2. Type "see annexure" on the form and add an annexure. Make sure all annexures show very clearly your name and the form and question number for which you are supplying additional information.

3. Yes.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gchabs said:
Oh I see. So overall how long, how many months, you reckon it could take for a successful applicant to get a PR visa if an application is put in May 2014?
There is no way to know and it depends in part on your local VO.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
delhi2173 said:
i didnt write my name and name of my family in native language in the addiitional family information form.
will that be problem
Probably not but we cannot be sure. Your local VO will ask you for updated information.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Subash said:
Hi,
Can settlement fund be regarded as assets? what happens if just settlement fund be filled up and leave blank for the rest(assets and liabilities) as per economic form?
Why would you leave any fields on any forms blank? Do you think applicants are free to disregard the questions CIC is asking? If you are serious about your application, answer all questions completely and accurately.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immigrationland said:
FSW

I am planning to send application on 10 th july .

But on 1st august my experience will be of 6 years

what should i do?
Either wait until you can mark 6 years or send it earlier and mark 5 years. Do you need the extra 2 points?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immigrationland said:
Settlement fund

Is it OK if I show CAD$15000 in my bank statement ( for 2 people) which is just one month old.
I have sent $15000 in 3 transactions with in a period of 20 days from my foreign account to my home country account.

and my spouse has a balance of CAD$ 20000 in her account maintained from 1.5 years

Will there be any problem, if I show both ( mine + spouse) bank statements, as my bank statement is new and money came recently into my account.

Seniors Plz Suggest
You're fine, show both.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Madi k said:
i m not getting ielts registration for the whole next month....i think that i m not going to make it now, as i`ll b able to send my app in mid july ,which is v late n may b of no use.

Any kind suggestions or options ?
Look for open IELTS slots in other cities or even other countries near you where you can fly and do it earlier.

There is no suggestion anybody can give you if you do not meet the minimum requirement. If you apply with your current score your application will be rejected. Good luck with the next IELTS, hope you make the cap.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xXCiscoGuyXx said:
I know its 1000 sub-cap per NOC.
Heres my thinking:
1000*50 eligible occupation = 50000 applicants.
But, 25000 will be selected, so its more like 500 applicants per NOC.
That makes no sense. The hot NOCs will fill up with 1000 and the slower NOCs just won't fill up after the 25k overall cap is reached.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atharabbas said:
For Pakistani applicants, is it mandatory to provide "National Identity Document" details in Generic Application Form IMM0008ENU_2D as CNIC (computerized national identity card)?
If it is a national ID card, then yes it is mandatory to provide it.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nil279 said:
Hi all , i read that if a person is working in canada then no settlement fund to be required .. Is that ok if i dont write anything in funds field ? I am new in canada and having full time job now but didnt get my first salary yet so i am not able to show funds docs. Only This is pending , once i get reliable response i will update forms accordingly and send to cic... Please reply .. Thank you in advance
If you have a valid job offer then you do not need to meet the settlement funds requirement. However make sure the job you have now qualifies you for the exemption. For example if it is a temporary work visa that doesn't qualify (unless your employer has extended you an offer to make it permanent pending the result of your FSW application), it needs to be a permanent job offer. Some of those require LMOs. Read the guide carefully to see if yours qualifies.

Even if your job/offer qualifies, I would explain in a note why you are not providing proof of settlement funds.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nishkotu said:
Friends can you tell me what other documents will be required first at the time of applying apart from WES, IELTS, Experience letter, All forms?

1.) Police Certificate is required at application time?
2.) Medical certificate? now or after application? Also only mine or whole family's certificate?
3.) Proof of funds? And can we show whatever liquid money that we have?

Thanks!
There are a lot of documents required. There is a document checklist provided for you that you must also include with your application. I suggest you read it carefully. The guide, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp, contains a link to the checklist and all necessary forms.

PCC can be sent later.

Medicals are done on request of the local VO, it is basically the last thing to happen. Your whole family will need them.

3. Any liquid funds count.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nishkotu said:
Proof of funds, YES, minimum of what is required is compulsory

That is 10,000$? And what if I don't have that much amount?

Thanks for the reply
Read the guide for further explanation of proof of funds. There is a table depending on how many members are in your family. If you don't have sufficient settlement funds your application will be rejected.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nishkotu said:
Thanks but what if I produce a sponsorship letter from my canadian relative about my cost of living and etc.? Would that work instead of funds? Please guide me.
No. The funds cannot come from someone else. They must be your funds, not borrowed or not someone else's, and you must bring them to Canada with you.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nishkotu said:
Anyways, do not try to borrow money just to show funds. That is deceiving and against the policies.

So in that case what could be done if I don't have required amount? Should not opt to apply? Please guide
You can apply but it is likely to be rejected. Any non-liquid assets you can sell to make up the shortfall?

Status
Not open for further replies.