+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
capr13 said:
Hello Guys,

I have been posting the roles and responsibilities and was waiting to get an opinion from everybody on the forum about the NOC i should go for among the option available 2173 or 2171.

I have around 10 yrs of experience and i making use of 6years as i get max points, i have predominantly working on various testing phases initially starting with writing cases and executing and logging defects, as time went buy i have progress and my roles expanded right from feasibility till closure including resource planning,stakeholder interaction, coordinating, budgeting etc.

I would request all IT guys and non IT guys to review,edit, suggest and contribute as this is the only thing pending from my side in order to dispatch the package to CIC.

So i would request you all to go through the below mention responsibilities and let me know your opinion on which NOC i should apply.

His roles, responsibilities and duties at the position of Team Lead QA are as follows:

• Conduct feasibility study/technical assessment, high level design of the requirement to determine the implementation bottlenecks of information systems. Work on POCs to assist in designing the best solution, architecture by Interacting with Business Analysts, Architects and Project Managers.

• Define/Assist Plan and Manage Strategies, Framework and Project plan, Walkthrough on project and product enhancements with Change, Portfolio Management, Development, Deployment teams and users/other-key-stakeholders.

• Manage, Track and Coordinate some or all aspects of the Project from inception till closure including Planning, budgeting, scheduling, Business Analysis, Design, Development, Test, Build/Configuration Management and Release/Change Management activities from inception till Closure.

• Involve in requirement Defining, Documenting, Clarifying, Interacting with the Business Analysts, GPOs and stakeholders. Conducting User Interviews to develop functional documents like Use Cases, Wireframes, logical, physical specifications and process assessment as per business needs.

• Plan, Design, Write, Integrate, Functional/Unit Test, Modify, Maintain, Automate and Re-use of software code/scripts, data, process and network models for Applications, information systems, programs using workflow chart, scientific analysis, logical operation, symbolic logic and mathematical models to meet user requirements.

• Define/Assist, Evaluate, Synthesize and Communicate Objectives, Scope, Issues, existing information Systems/Applications, Technical problems, Processes and organizational impact of information systems to determine effectiveness and suggest Solutions /Changes to meet organizational requirements.

• Develop Code/script, Test software/application/product using disciplined software development processes. Implement team/company standards, software best practice guidelines, corporate policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products/information systems.

• Implement and improve QMS (quality management system) and process framework (Quality Manual, Policies, Procedures, Templates, Checklists, Guidelines etc.) as per changing information systems & Business needs.

• Provide timely status Update/Reports for areas of individual responsibilities, Work breakdown, Effort estimation for Change or Project or Program or Migration/Upgrade tasks within projects to Supervisor/Stakeholders.

• Create/Assist, Review and Maintain all revisions of information systems Technical or Design or Functional documentation/ Manuals/End to End process/User Training material and installation instructions to ensure supportability to business units and stakeholders.

• Collaborate, Supervise, Mentor/Train, Assign, Co-ordinate, in development, installation, integration and operation of information systems. Also review work and activities for the work of programmers/subordinates and Own deliverable and schedules to stay on top of them and deliver on schedule.

• Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, or usability along with short/long terms solutions, risk assessments, recommendations to stakeholders/business leadership.

• Coordinating with the HR team for planning and implementing the People processes in the team with respect to the following:
- Manpower Planning, Recruitment & Selection, Induction, Probation and Confirmation
- Employee Engagement activities, Compensation & Incentives Management
- Training and Development,-Succession Planning, Exit Management

Thanks in advance
Regards
Capr13
Thanks Can 2174 for your reply. I would request other experts and forum members to go through and vote for the NOC i should Opt. so far i have got 2 votes after review.

Please spare few minutes suggest anything that needs modification,editing related to wordings, grammar anything that needs to be removed or excluded, added or magic words needs to be used.

Thanks a lot in advance.
regards
Capr13

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
ziafsw said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf

just go to this address or download this pdf and go to page 12 and line no 17. u will find the lines

This was conveyed to one of the applicants by CIC lawyer, K_b:
I can see what you are saying but there has been controversy over the statement, not sure what to follow.

ziafsw

May 5, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (SGVO)
NOC Code......
1111 (Financial auditors and accountants)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with app (27-08-2015 requested outing photos with spouse. 24-09-2016 requested to Complete the spousal Questionaire (IMM5490E))
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
03-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
30-09-2014 (27-08-2015 Return PP & COPR with spouse's documents to add in my app)
Med's Request
12-12-2014 (04-02-2016; Second MR after adding spouse)
Med's Done....
05-01-2015 (23-02-2016; done MR with spouse)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-2014 (14-03-2016; PPR with Spouse)
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2015 (Issued Again with Spouse 04-04-2016)
LANDED..........
21 November 2016
tangocharlie

don't worry brother. one of my senior just did it last year :p

mdec1980

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-May-2014
Doc's Request.
12-Nov-2014
Nomination.....
24-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the app
Med's Request
15-Dec-2014
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Feb-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by the 3rd qtr of 2015
Guys in the Generic Application, page 2 residential address, the province/state cannot be filled???

coolcoral

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th June, 2014
Doc's Request.
16th Nov 14
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
27th Jan, 2015
Med's Done....
31st Jan, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2015
arundasp said:
Bro, the sealed envelope is University printed envelope or any white envelope with University seal on top ? When I went today to university, they told they don't have any envelope, we have to buy and they will put seal on thta. Please clarify
Yes.. you need to buy 2 brown color envelops and give them so that they can pack them in those packets and give it you after a week.

Regards

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Faithful100 said:
I ordered for the document by document evaluation with ICAP service report and i see that the sample evlauation report for document by document is the same as that of the FSWP evaluation report.

Please advise if i can use the WES document by document evaluation report.
Please send a mail to to WES to seek for clarification.

My understanding is you need to ask for an upgrade to meet up with FSWP standard. If your WES ICAP is Canada based,then it is acceptable if otherwise,you need to upgrade your result to meet with the FSWP standard.

arundasp

May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
07-12-2014
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015 3rd line updated on March 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by August.
coolcoral said:
Yes.. you need to buy 2 brown color envelops and give them so that they can pack them in those packets and give it you after a week.

Regards
Thanks a lot bro. Whether they will write WES address in the cover ? Is it mandatory, because they told they will hand over the sealed envelope to me, so that I can attach degree certificate and send to WES.

jagschops

Jul 8, 2010
Hi All,

Pl help with the below queries:

1. My birth certificates is issued by High Commission of India, Singapore. Hope this is acceptable by CIC.

2. In my spouse birth certificate, firstly only first name is mentioned for him and his both the parents and secondly his father name spelling is different which mentioned in his passport and other documents.

3. I filled my all the form by using adobe but in some places I used pen to mentioned N/A and also write the address in the box which is not coming by using adobe. Will they will reject my application because I used both things

Kindly help.

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Folks,
Request your inputs. Following are my employment details:

1. Aug-2014 to May 2011 - Industry 1, Company 1
2. May 2012 to Nov 2013 - Industry 2, Company 2
3. Dec 2013 till now - Industry 2, Company 3

Now since, I have worked in Industry 1, Company 1 for the bulk of my career, I am claiming points for Industry 1 only. I got Job responsibilities on Company 1's letter head. For Company 2 and company 3, I am simply submitting my joining letter, promotion letter and pay stub. I am not submitting job responsibility from these two company's as I am not claiming points. Is it okay or do I need to "work hard" for job responsibilities from theses two companies as well.

patelsd84

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Don't know
Med's Request
28-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015; Recd. by CIC 17-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015; DM on 26-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
I do regret on my decision taken at that point of time as I wasn't knowing anything abt the procedure & just did as per the consultant.

But please advise me whether to apply with the correct information (no matter if I am rejected) but at least for future opportunities.

What do you say..??

asinght

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
AOR Received.
23-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
01-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
sriramkb said:
Hi, I got my PCC from Bangalore. There are two options:
1. Apply online and go to PSK when you get the slot. This is a very long process as to get the appointment itself is taking 2 months or more.
2. Go directly to the Commissioner's Office at Infantry Road near Shivaji Nagar, collect a form and pay the required fee at any of the Bangalore One Centers. Now take the fee receipt and 3 photographs and go to the Commissioner office again. You will get a text message with the Tracking Id and once you get this, go to your Police Station with the required documents. Once everything is done, you will get a text message again from the Commisioner's office. You can then go and collect your PCC.

I did it via #2 and got it within 9 days. You can contact me or PM me if you need further assistance.
For PCC you should not have to take appointment. Check the official page of the RPO (not PSK) on the website. e.g for Bangalore it is Koramangala RPO : http://www.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/fetchRpoDetails?rpoName=Bangalore , and it clearly states Walk-in Applicants.

Just submit online application (NO PAYMENT) one day before going to the PSK. And walk in latest by 11am to get token. I got PCC in less than 36 hours of submitting application on the online portal.

I strongly advise you take printouts of the news advisory regarding FSWP, and printouts of at least some filled forms, as they ask for proof of purpose of travel.

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
patelsd84 said:
I do regret on my decision taken at that point of time as I wasn't knowing anything abt the procedure & just did as per the consultant.

But please advise me whether to apply with the correct information (no matter if I am rejected) but at least for future opportunities.

What do you say..??
Well if you know you are not going to qualify, then why you want to apply??

SAS_RAZA

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Winnipeg, MB
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 04-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
25-06-2015
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
23-06-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 14-08-2015, PPR:18-08-2015
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
ziafsw said:
just go to this address or download this pdf and go to page 12 and line no 17. u will find the lines

This was conveyed to one of the applicants by CIC lawyer, K_b:
Thanks a lot Dear ZiaFSW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.