+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
Century said:
Yes, you should provide NID; remember that your passport also got you NID number. On expiry date, keep the field blank while filling the form.

I have not done translation as key information are also given in English.
in this case is it ok to write NA on the expiry date section with pen after printing?

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
atharabbas said:
Question: Does title matter even inside a NOC for evaluation? What's the purpose of "Nominated Occupation" in 12a?

NOC 2171 has 4 DIFFERENT main duties/criteria to evalualte 4 different categories:

1. Business System Analysts
2. Systems Security Analysts
3. Quality Assurance Analysts
4. Systems Auditors

In Question 12a: NOC = 2171 and Nominated Occupation = Business Analyst

My Carear history ... different titles but same job role:

1. Business Analyst - it will be evaluated with the information of Category 1 (Business System Analyst)

2. Quality Assurance Lead - will it be evaluated with the information of Category 1 (Business System Analyst) OR Category 3 (Quality Assurance Analyst)?
Tittle doesnt matter.
12a is asking for your primary intended NOC for which you want CIC to assess whether your application meets the minimum program requirements to be eligible for processing.
In short,you applied for the NOC in 12a in your FSW application.
Note......the occupation tittle may be the name of the NOC or the alternative names specified in the 2011 NOC code.
Cheers

JSK12345

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Hi,

I have applied for FSW and my file was received on 14th but I noticed that I forgot to mention Visa office and in form 3 I have made some tick errors (instead of more than 1 year less than 2 year i ticked more than 3 and less than 4 year).

Now should I resubmit my application (Before any Rejection mail from CIC) again or wait ?? any experience please suggest somthing.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sansanlaosu said:
Hi there,
My husband holds a Canadian Bachelor Degree, and we have sent the non-notarized copy together with the transcripts to the office since it's in English.
Hope this could help.
Could you confirm to what office are you referring, are you saying you sent these docs for the PR application or to WES ?

srvmh

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Med's Request
22-01-2015
Med's Done....
27-01-2015
kb_virgo2003 said:
Hi All,

I am all ready with application and was expecting results of IELTS today.

But today morning i got mail with below content:

"Please be advised that there will be a delay in issuing your IELTS test result until IELTS results integrity processes have been completed"

Seems IELTS results have been delayed and when i called customer care they said we are trying to announce soon but it may take 1-2 weeks as well. :(

Anyone else also received such mail?

Please advise.

Thanks
Hey I also at your level. But I Google it and found one site results.ielts.org and put my details. I found it but when I call the costomer care they reply that there is no authentication about this result. I am totally confused now because I got 5.5 in writing and just one hope that when idp has declare the result it may change. Any one has face this type of issue.
Seniors pls help.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
cjg1987 said:
in this case is it ok to write NA on the expiry date section with pen after printing?
My suggestion:
1. Keep it blank and write nothing. I have done so.
2. Add 15 years to the Issuance date and write it on expiry date. Also give a cover letter that our country's NID is valid for 15 years citing this web site address http://www.nidw.gov.bd/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=123&Itemid=1218&lang=en and copying and pasting the contents from this site. I have not done it.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kollins said:
Calm down and let us interpret the instruction.
ECA is only requested for education degrees obtained outside canada.
I assumed you Masters in Canada is what you want CIC to use to evaluate your application.
In that case,you dont need to do evaluation for it because its already a canadian degree.
If you decide not to use your Masters for your application and you decide to use you Bsc which was obtained outside canada,you MUST do ECA for it to get 21points.
My advice for you is that....Use your masters degree for your application as you wont have to do ECA.
All you need to do to proof your education status in your package is include a photocopy of your Msc degree certificates and Transcripts....PERIOD...you are good to go.

Summary....if you Masters was acquired in canada...you dont need to do ECA.
If its acquired outside Canada,You MUST do ECA.

Are you clear now?
Cheers!

Clear Collins, i will use the M.B.A Marketing since it is in sync with 1123 category applicable.

So i will ask my transcripts to be sent to CIC directly ? I am going to read and fill this app in this week.

sansanlaosu

Star Member
May 4, 2014
intensecool said:
Could you confirm to what office are you referring, are you saying you sent these docs for the PR application or to WES ?
Dear,
I am sorry not making it clear. I am saying we enclose the Canadian degree certificate and transcripts in the application package we sent. We do not have them notarized since it's in English, if you wish to know.

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
Yes, you should provide NID; remember that your passport also got you NID number. On expiry date, keep the field blank while filling the form.

I have not done translation as key information are also given in English.
dear all bd applicants,
i would like to add one thing that is our NID will expire exactly after 15yrs of issuing date pl check our official website.

tx

JSK12345

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
snowboy said:
Hi Guys,

I am traveling to Canada as a skilled worker in July 2014. I am planning to apply for PR and have all the documents ready with me except settlement funds.

Once I land in Canada I can apply for PR without funds proof, but I worried if the ceiling will reach by then. So I want to apply now itself from India.

My question is, since I don't have enough funds I am thinking to provide property document worth of 40000CAD and will attach the copy of my visa, work permit, offer from my company (in Canada) as supporting documents. Also will write a declaration letter stating that I will land in Canada by July 14 and request them to exempt me from settlement funds requirement.

In this case will they accept my application? If you have any other suggestions, please let me know.

Regards,
Snowboy
In immigration file, specially which is slightly away from normal, it is always discretion of Visa Officer to allow that exception or not. Logically in your case he should allow such exception as you already have visa and you will be there in Canada only.. best luck..

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Factor 5: Arranged employment (maximum of 10 points)

Considering i am not in Canada, i have not officially worked in Canada just some internships with companies.

BUT, i hold a work permit presently till 10th June and i hope to send my PR application by this time since i can skip ECA check ? ;D

How much point will i get ?

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sansanlaosu said:
Dear,
I am sorry not making it clear. I am saying we enclose the Canadian degree certificate and transcripts in the application package we sent. We do not have them notarized since it's in English, if you wish to know.
I understand you meant to say, in the PR application package you filed with Nova Scotia :)

snowboy

Star Member
May 7, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
12-11-2014
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015
Interview........
Decision made on 19th Feb 2015
Passport Req..
10-03-2015
Satyajit_r said:
If you have a job offer you dont need POF.
I am going to Canada on a intra company transfer for 1 year, So the offer is from the same employer but in Canadian payroll. Also since it is intra company the offer is exempted from LMO process. It is not a permanent offer letter :(

Status
Not open for further replies.