+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
rajaram said:
Guys, i have no reason to fake. Imagine my situation whose application might have been processed as well but he has no updates. Trust me or not its your call
Saskatchewan Nominee Program: It was an online application submission system which started malfunctioning at the very onset. People were unable to enter the site and Saskatchewan Immigration officially posted the notice. Meanwhile, one person claimed he successfully submitted the application. Now imagine the reaction of the forum member.

Nova Scotia Nominee Program: One lady informed that he received e-mails from the Nova Scotia Immigration Office about his File Number and share the contents. Some times later, another person even share his friend's e-mail screen snapshot which also shows the attached PDF file size is around 3KB. Some member even use the word f*** at them.

The truth is that all of them were found to be true and genuine. The first informer always feel the burnt.

I shared the full Edit Entry link to ahmad77 and he himself gave his entry.

We should bear in mind that everybody is innocent unless proven wrong.

R2A

May 23, 2014
xXCiscoGuyXx said:
When you track the package, does it mention that its "on time"?
I'm on the same boat. Even my consignment status states the same. However, when i spoke to the customer service guy from DHL, she said that it should surely reach the destination by Friday evening

sthsudip

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R2A said:
Great!! :) When do you think will the "No. of applications received so far" link on CIC website get updated? Also, i assume that the FSWP 2014 spreadsheet has the details of the members of this forum ONLY who have voluntarily provided their info. Right? In the meanwhile lemme update my details as well :D
Dear friends,
Those whose document was delivered on 5/1/2014, please check your cc/DD status...

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Century said:
Saskatchewan Nominee Program: It was an online application submission system which started malfunctioning at the very onset. People were unable to enter the site and Saskatchewan Immigration officially posted the notice. Meanwhile, one person claimed he successfully submitted the application. Now imagine the reaction of the forum member.

Nova Scotia Nominee Program: One lady informed that he received e-mails from the Nova Scotia Immigration Office about his File Number and share the contents. Some times later, another person even share his friend's e-mail screen snapshot which also shows the attached PDF file size is around 3KB. Some member even use the word f*** at them.

The truth is that all of them were found to be true and genuine. The first informer always feel the burnt.

I shared the full Edit Entry link to ahmad77 and he himself gave his entry.

We should bear in mind that everybody is innocent unless proven wrong.
You are right.....unless proven wrong.
What will anybody gain by spreading rumours?
Forumites should just get prepared for news of this nature in weeks ahead!

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
3July2174 said:
I also got charged today...

"CITIZENSHIP & IMMI FSW" shows on my CC with $550 CAD transaction. but hangon its not true.. I too would believe when I see the real movement.. Even I posted about rajaram's creditibility when he posted about calling CIC through his friend a few days ago.. Congratulations if this is true. Otherwise, Lets see. tomorrow how it hoes..

"Offcourse its a serious matter.." to those who say "Dont take it seriously".. Its a very serious matter for me atleast so no fun with reality and honesty.. At last, cheers!!
Dont worry guys.... where we have waited sooo long for FSW 2014 to open up again, just wait for few more days. Things will be much more clearer by Monday or Tuesday. There were many applications received on 1st and 2nd May.

Please CIC... applicants are waiting curiously for showers of PER emails, please make it fast :-* :-*

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Achiever 99 said:
Dont worry guys.... where we have waited sooo long for FSW 2014 to open up again, just wait for few more days. Things will be much more clearer by Monday or Tuesday. There were many applications received on 1st and 2nd May.

Please CIC... applicants are waiting curiously for showers of PER emails, please make it fast :-* :-*
;D :D ;D :D

rudbee

Star Member
May 7, 2014
vidhi said:
Hello

I am new here. I am going to fill the form. In the "Background Declaration" form what to write in "TO" field in current address and current job.

Please reply

Thanks to all for the help
you can write Till Date with pen after taking print.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
capr13 said:
Hello Guys,

I have been posting the roles and responsibilities and was waiting to get an opinion from everybody on the forum about the NOC i should go for among the option available 2173 or 2171.

I have around 10 yrs of experience and i making use of 6years as i get max points, i have predominantly working on various testing phases initially starting with writing cases and executing and logging defects, as time went buy i have progress and my roles expanded right from feasibility till closure including resource planning,stakeholder interaction, coordinating, budgeting etc.

I would request all IT guys and non IT guys to review,edit, suggest and contribute as this is the only thing pending from my side in order to dispatch the package to CIC.

So i would request you all to go through the below mention responsibilities and let me know your opinion on which NOC i should apply.

His roles, responsibilities and duties at the position of Team Lead QA are as follows:

• Conduct feasibility study/technical assessment, high level design of the requirement to determine the implementation bottlenecks of information systems. Work on POCs to assist in designing the best solution, architecture by Interacting with Business Analysts, Architects and Project Managers.

• Define/Assist Plan and Manage Strategies, Framework and Project plan, Walkthrough on project and product enhancements with Change, Portfolio Management, Development, Deployment teams and users/other-key-stakeholders.

• Manage, Track and Coordinate some or all aspects of the Project from inception till closure including Planning, budgeting, scheduling, Business Analysis, Design, Development, Test, Build/Configuration Management and Release/Change Management activities from inception till Closure.

• Involve in requirement Defining, Documenting, Clarifying, Interacting with the Business Analysts, GPOs and stakeholders. Conducting User Interviews to develop functional documents like Use Cases, Wireframes, logical, physical specifications and process assessment as per business needs.

• Plan, Design, Write, Integrate, Functional/Unit Test, Modify, Maintain, Automate and Re-use of software code/scripts, data, process and network models for Applications, information systems, programs using workflow chart, scientific analysis, logical operation, symbolic logic and mathematical models to meet user requirements.

• Define/Assist, Evaluate, Synthesize and Communicate Objectives, Scope, Issues, existing information Systems/Applications, Technical problems, Processes and organizational impact of information systems to determine effectiveness and suggest Solutions /Changes to meet organizational requirements.

• Develop Code/script, Test software/application/product using disciplined software development processes. Implement team/company standards, software best practice guidelines, corporate policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products/information systems.

• Implement and improve QMS (quality management system) and process framework (Quality Manual, Policies, Procedures, Templates, Checklists, Guidelines etc.) as per changing information systems & Business needs.

• Provide timely status Update/Reports for areas of individual responsibilities, Work breakdown, Effort estimation for Change or Project or Program or Migration/Upgrade tasks within projects to Supervisor/Stakeholders.

• Create/Assist, Review and Maintain all revisions of information systems Technical or Design or Functional documentation/ Manuals/End to End process/User Training material and installation instructions to ensure supportability to business units and stakeholders.

• Collaborate, Supervise, Mentor/Train, Assign, Co-ordinate, in development, installation, integration and operation of information systems. Also review work and activities for the work of programmers/subordinates and Own deliverable and schedules to stay on top of them and deliver on schedule.

• Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, or usability along with short/long terms solutions, risk assessments, recommendations to stakeholders/business leadership.

• Coordinating with the HR team for planning and implementing the People processes in the team with respect to the following:
- Manpower Planning, Recruitment & Selection, Induction, Probation and Confirmation
- Employee Engagement activities, Compensation & Incentives Management
- Training and Development,-Succession Planning, Exit Management

Thanks in advance
Regards
Capr13
Your roles are quite exhaustive and it looks like you can apply either in 2173/2171.
but you might not be very much involved in coding and test execution as you have taken up more customer facing role. So you should apply in 2171. Well this just my suggestion. I have 5+ yrs experience and currently started client facing role and do high level design and assist jr developers in low level design + code + test exection. I have applied in 2173 as I have more design + test execution role

thind26

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
India
Hello,
i need a help from you people.I was filling out forms and checked out there is a form for Use of a Representative (IMM 5476).As i am filling out my forms myself only and not using a representative.Then should i fill this form or not?

srvmh

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Med's Request
22-01-2015
Med's Done....
27-01-2015
First of all sorry for put this quarry in this forum. But since members are not active in ielts forum so I paste here.
I am expecting my ielts result today. I gave exam in idp but in morning I got the mail that as a part of integrity process the result has been put on hold. I called at customer care they told that we don't have any timeline by what time it will take, it may take 5,10 or 15 days.
Does any one has face this issue. Please share your experience.

Chandrakanth

May 21, 2014
HI Seniors.....

I have asked post earlier at waiting for reply i know you guys all doing the best for new commers and thanks for every thing.

My question is i have submitted bank statement where i have transferred funds from my parents account to mine two weeks before applying. would this be a problem can i explain that i have given funds to parents and they have returned it back would this be a rejection reason.

I forgot to notarize my wife's education offer letter which is I20 of my studies in australia. Hope this wont be a problem

My application was received on 14'th May and NOC is 2174. I was :( unlucky last year hope i make it this year. Fingers crossed.

Please kindly let me know :)

nilesh.kamani

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
First 1-MAY-2014.. Rejected.. Second 6-JUN-2014
AOR Received.
06-OCT-2014
Med's Request
17-NOV-2014
Med's Done....
21-NOV-2014
Passport Req..
12-FEB-2015
thind26 said:
Hello,
i need a help from you people.I was filling out forms and checked out there is a form for Use of a Representative (IMM 5476).As i am filling out my forms myself only and not using a representative.Then should i fill this form or not?
No, you don't need to fill up that form.

nilesh.kamani

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
First 1-MAY-2014.. Rejected.. Second 6-JUN-2014
AOR Received.
06-OCT-2014
Med's Request
17-NOV-2014
Med's Done....
21-NOV-2014
Passport Req..
12-FEB-2015
Chandrakanth said:
HI Seniors.....

I have asked post earlier at waiting for reply i know you guys all doing the best for new commers and thanks for every thing.

My question is i have submitted bank statement where i have transferred funds from my parents account to mine two weeks before applying. would this be a problem can i explain that i have given funds to parents and they have returned it back would this be a rejection reason.

I forgot to notarize my wife's education offer letter which is I20 of my studies in australia. Hope this wont be a problem

My application was received on 14'th May and NOC is 2174. I was :( unlucky last year hope i make it this year. Fingers crossed.

Please kindly let me know :)
I think, they only check the current balance, but maintain the balance till your application is processed.

I do not think so any documents need to be notarized except the documents in foreign language.

2174 is hot category. Best of luck.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
3July2174 said:
I also got charged today...

"CITIZENSHIP & IMMI FSW" shows on my CC with $550 CAD transaction. but hangon its not true.. I too would believe when I see the real movement.. Even I posted about rajaram's creditibility when he posted about calling CIC through his friend a few days ago.. Congratulations if this is true. Otherwise, Lets see. tomorrow how it hoes..

"Offcourse its a serious matter.." to those who say "Dont take it seriously".. Its a very serious matter for me atleast so no fun with reality and honesty.. At last, cheers!!
your post is misleading, are you saying ur cc is charged or not ??
or you just making fun of others who claim they got CC charged?

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
srvmh said:
First of all sorry for put this quarry in this forum. But since members are not active in ielts forum so I paste here.
I am expecting my ielts result today. I gave exam in idp but in morning I got the mail that as a part of integrity process the result has been put on hold. I called at customer care they told that we don't have any timeline by what time it will take, it may take 5,10 or 15 days.
Does any one has face this issue. Please share your experience.
badluck, atleast keep ur application ready and as soon as ur recieve TRF. photocopy it and send it CIO on very same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.