+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
A senior friend of mine in FSW2013 compiled this and I want to share it over and over again for the benefit of applicants who are yet to submit their application package.

FEW TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION

1. Link for the Application package containing Application forms, Fee payment form, Document check list, Instruction guide etc on CIC website.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

2. Read the Instruction guide thoroughly. Fill your forms as per the instruction in Instruction guide.

3. Read the Document check list thorougly. If you are unable to provide any of the requested documentation, include with your application, a written explanation with full details as to why that document is unavailable and any documentation that would support your claim.

4. In the Document check list, It is clearly specified what documents you have to submit Original and what Photocopies.
Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by: the original English or French translation; and an original affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and a notarized photocopy of the document that was not in English or French as per the Instruction guide. However, as per the document check list, If your documents are not in English or French, you can send a notarized photocopy of the English or French translation with a photocopy of the document that was not in English or French.

5. Choose your appropriate Visa office in Generic form. Remember CIO, Sydney- Nova scotia is not a Visa office.
Link for selecting your Visa office w.r.t your Country of Nationality / Residence: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp

6. Don't leave any section/box blank in form. If something is not applicable to you then write "N/A" instead of leaving it blank.

7. Question No. 12 a. on Schedule 3 form: The primary NOC code is that particular NOC code you are eligible in out of the 50 eligible NOC codes. The primary occupation that you will fill in form should preferably be from the "Example Title" as listed in website for a particular eligible NOC code and your job duties must match with the eligible NOC Code. However, if your occupation is not listed in "Example Title" for a particular eligible NOC code but your job duties still matches with your eligible NOC code, you can still try your luck by mentioning that occupation which is not listed in "Example Title" as your primary occupation.

Your job experience letter must show the same occupation (job designation) you are filling in primary occupation of Question 12.a. For example, if you are applying in NOC Code 2132 ( Mechanical Engineer) but your job designation is "Thermal design Engineer" then you should fill primary occupation as "Thermal design Engineer" in Question 12.a. and provide work experience letter showing "Thermal design Engineer" as your job designation with job duties matching with NOC Code 2132.

The primary occupation you are filling in Question 12 a. must also be listed in Question 12 b. as one of your occupations.
12.a. Thermal design Engineer : NOC Code 2132
12.b. Thermal design Engineer : NOC Code 2132

8. Additional Family Information form: In section A of the form, Applicant is mentioned, not Principal Applicant.
Fill two seperate forms for Principal Applicant and spouse. In the first form, Principal Applicant is the Applicant and provide all subsequent details asked in form. In the second form, Spouse is the Applicant and provide all subsequent details asked in form. You have to fill one form only for one Applicant in English, write All names in native language as well in the same form.

9. Get ready with IELTS - General Training version (for you and your spouse), WES, PCC (PCC can be submitted at later stage also), Proof of funds ( 6 months bank statement, balance certificate from bank) and all other docs mentioned in Document check list applicable to you.

10. Job experience letter must also cover job duties matching with your NOC (but duties should not be exact copy & paste from website), your designation, salary, period of employment, working hours etc and should be on the company letter head duly signed by the competent authority with company seal. Also include Appointment letter / Employment contract, Visiting card of the signing authority, Salary pay slips if available.

11.. You can use bank draft (6 months validity) or credit card but if going for a credit card option, fill the details of credit card correctly on the Fee payment form and don't forget to sign it. You must inform your bank of the upcoming transaction so that your cc payment doesn't get blocked for whatever reason.

12. Before handing over your application to courier, check again if you have included all the updated, completely & correctly filled Application forms, Fee payment form, Document check list, photographs, supporting documents etc as per the listing on document check list.

PLEASE CHECK....CHECK...CHECK....AND CHECK FOR ANY MISTAKES/ERROR BEFORE SENDING YOUR APPLICATION PACKAGE.
Cheers!

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ashif_eee said:
Dear Bro,

Here u go:

1. Copy.

2. Copy. (may include the original also...since the copy itself is also copy as per bank)

3. Affidavit is original ...

Good lcuk..:)
navneetsibal said:
Yes, the above mentioned documents are required in original.

Nope brother...

Please check the Doc checklist point 12,15,...

Its telling: Copy, unless otherwise stated...So its necessary to give copy things..:)

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
subha mangal said:
Dear Members,

I have got a new passport now. I took IELTS exam with the old passport. My all travel information are in old passport which is due to be expired in few months. As per checklist of CIC, it clearly mentions to include only pages showing:
. the passport number
. date of issue and expiry
. the photo, name, date and place of birth,
. pages showing any amendments in name, date of birth, expiration etc.

I will using new passport for applying to CIC. My question is do i have to include pages from old passport showing travel history and visas of respective countries or only should i include the pages from the new passport. pls confirm
if u r in hot, very hot NOC then apply using ur present passport u can upgrade information (new/renew passport) later stage

Mushfiq_1987

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Doc's Request.
30-07-2015 (PF - Agent, Fund & Relative)
Nomination.....
27-10-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
08-12-2014
IELTS Request
SLU 26-08-2015
File Transfer...
17-11-2014
ashif_eee said:
Dear Bro,

write ur MOM's docs as PP (u may avoid additional papers to prove the mother's name difference.just add a cover letter) aand for original -PCC also...

All supporting docs also need to be as per DOC CHECKLIST...

Good luck..:)
My PP and PCC have the same spelling. Only the SSC & HSC certificates have a different spelling. I thought I had to attach SSC & HSC certificates along with original ECA. Correct me if I am wrong.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
subha mangal said:
Dear Members,

I have got a new passport now. I took IELTS exam with the old passport. My all travel information are in old passport which is due to be expired in few months. As per checklist of CIC, it clearly mentions to include only pages showing:
. the passport number
. date of issue and expiry
. the photo, name, date and place of birth,
. pages showing any amendments in name, date of birth, expiration etc.

I will using new passport for applying to CIC. My question is do i have to include pages from old passport showing travel history and visas of respective countries or only should i include the pages from the new passport. pls confirm
Include only pages containing the information listed in the checklist....we call it Biodata page.
You do not need to include pages showing your travel history.
Even though some school of thought feels its not necessary,I always advice that you include the photocopies of the pages having the stated information from checklist on your old and new(renewed passports) and write a short cover letter over it.
The cover letter is for you to explain that you renewed your passport after you sat for your IELTS exam and have included both in your application for their records.
Remember to fill your generic form with the new passport ID.
Like I said,there are some school of though that are against this but I believe is logically okay to provide explanation rather than assuming the officials will understand.
I was in this same situation you are now few months back.....and I just told you what i did which made my application successful.
The decision is yours to include cover letter or not.
Cheers!

blindvia

Jul 12, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 <br><br>[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/34s5bo2.jpg[/IMG]
rameez748 said:
most interesting link about future of canada stretched to 2020:

http://www.engineerscanada.ca/sites/default/files/w_Engineering_Labour_Market_in_Canada_oct_2012.pdf

[size=10pt]THE ENGINEERING LABOUR MARKET IN CANADA: PROJECTIONS TO 2020[/size]

thanks a lot for sharing...

stavan1828

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
18-02-2015
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
File Transfer...
We started processing application on 30-04-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015 --- TLU on 04-06-2015
Passport Req..
17-03-2016
rawdah said:
For all Indians

Indian Nationals don't have any National Identity document yet. So tick "No" in response to the question "Do you have a National Identity document" in Generic form.

Aadhar card, Pan card, Passport, Driving license, Election card is not a National Identity document.
Hey bro

My file is already reached CIC on 7th May and I have provided PAN Card as National ID and tick yes in the generic form for National ID
So is there any problem with that? Due to that reason my file will be rejected??
rpl soon

Jameee

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
File Transfer...
16-12-2016
Hi all,

On my birth certificate, my Mother name spell has gone wrong (a extra 'A' letter is typed) when compared to name in passport and other mark sheets.

Will this Birth Certificate work, with wrong spell of my mother. Do, I need to do any affidavit on spelling.
Please suggest.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Mushfiq_1987 said:
My PP and PCC have the same spelling. Only the SSC & HSC certificates have a different spelling. I thought I had to attach SSC & HSC certificates along with original ECA. Correct me if I am wrong.
Bro,

U can avoid those papers if u have more post secondary (BSC or Masters degree) docs...:)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
stavan1828 said:
Hey bro

My file is already reached CIC on 7th May and I have provided PAN Card as National ID and tick yes in the generic form for National ID
So is there any problem with that? Due to that reason my file will be rejected??
rpl soon
Nope buddy....It will not...:)

Its not a mandatory docs...Its an optional (when u dont have actually)...

Several FSW13 applicants also did llike u....They had not suffered for that...:)

just relax..... 8)

atharabbas

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER 8 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
PCC 24 Nov 2014
Med's Request
5 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
3 Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
Hi,
I am applying as IT Business Analyst with NOC 2171. I have worked for 3 companies with almost same responsibilities but the the titles are little bit different.

1. Company 1 - QA Engineer
2. Company 2 - Quality Assurance Lead
3. Company 3 - Business Analyst (latest)

Please suggest me how to answer Question 12.

12a) NOC = 2171 and Nominated Occupation =

12b) NOC = 2171 and Nominated Occupation =

stavan1828

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
18-02-2015
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
File Transfer...
We started processing application on 30-04-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015 --- TLU on 04-06-2015
Passport Req..
17-03-2016
ashif_eee said:
Nope buddy....It will not...:)

Its not a mandatory docs...Its an optional (when u dont have actually)...

Several FSW13 applicants also did llike u....They had not suffered for that...:)

just relax..... 8)
Thanks bro
+1 for you...God Bless you for ur wonderful work... :) :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
atharabbas said:
Hi,
I am applying as IT Business Analyst with NOC 2171. I have worked for 3 companies with almost same responsibilities but the the titles are little bit different.

1. Company 1 - QA Engineer
2. Company 2 - Quality Assurance Lead
3. Company 3 - Business Analyst (latest)

Please suggest me how to answer Question 12.

12a) NOC = 2171 and Nominated Occupation =

Its as below brother:

12a) NOC = 2171 and Nominated Occupation = Business Analyst (latest)--U can choose from any of other two also

12b) NOC = 2171 and Nominated Occupation = Business Analyst (latest)
12b) NOC = 2171 and Nominated Occupation = Quality Assurance Lead
12b) NOC = 2171 and Nominated Occupation = QA Engineer

Good luck brother...:D

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
stavan1828 said:
Thanks bro
+1 for you...God Bless you for ur wonderful work... :) :)

:-* :-* :-*

Status
Not open for further replies.