+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
giirii said:
HI ALL ,

I HAVE JUST STARTED MY FSW APPLICATION FROM INDIA .( COMPLETED ALL DOCUMENT WORKS LIKE ECS ,IELTS, PROOF OF FUNDS ETC LAST YEAR ITSELF ) Grin

CURRENTLY APPLYING UNDER NOC CODE 4011 University professors and lecturers AS IT IS MY CURRENT JOB PROFILE. ABOVE THAT I HAVE FEW YEARS EXP IN INDUSTRY SIDE.

I WOULD LIKE TO SHIFT MY CAREER PATH TO INDUSTRY SIDE ( PRODUCTION, MANUFACTURING , QUALITY ASSURANCE ETC) PREFERABLY IN AUTOMOBILE AND AVIATION SECTOR ONCE I GOT ELIGIBLE TO LAND Tongue

IT WILL BE HELPFUL IF ANY ONE GIVE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SECTOR. Huh Huh

AND WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT IF I LAND ALONG WITH MY FAMILY (WIFE + 1 YEAR OLD KID) Cry

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I BRING MY FAMILY LATER AFTER SECURING A JOB AND PLACE TO LIVE Cool

OR BRING THEM ALONG WITH ME AS WE ARE FILING SINGLE APPLICATION

HAPPY BLOGGING

GIRISH
Settling and Leaving in Canada is a Blackbox....you will need every bit of your personal instinct to survive in your sector.
I will advice you not to apply as a single person....fill the details of your family even if they won't land with you...that way,you wont have to go through so many stress in inviting them later.
Please apply as a family and know for sure that you will definately survive on arrival even if its not immediate.
Cheers!

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
CanDoIt said:
It states as below:

Proof of your completed Canadian or foreign educational credentials can include copies of your:
1. secondary or post secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees) and
2. transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available

As I see it, Since the person has a Canadian degree:
1. His/Her Masters Certificate
2. Transcripts for the above degree

Let me know if I am wrong in my interpretation!
You interpretation is okay.
The proof that can be given includes Bsc/Msc degrees and transcripts (if available).

kajola

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I've read post regarding IELTS test result

I actuallt got my second original copy of testbresult from british council. I just told them that i used my first result in quebec and that I'm applying to another program in canada. I send them copy of application online, just the generic form that i filled up and I also gave them a link wherein it states there that test centers may give 2nd copy of result if will be use in CIC immigration . can find it at www.ielts.com

Cool_India

Star Member
May 21, 2014
future_canadian said:
1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Already answered by a few posters. Your father's assets aren't yours and can't be included.
4. Already answered. They are students. It should be fairly obvious how to fill this out.
5. Can't even save it as a new file? You may have to print it and write by hand.
Thanks you!

Mushfiq_1987

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Doc's Request.
30-07-2015 (PF - Agent, Fund & Relative)
Nomination.....
27-10-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
08-12-2014
IELTS Request
SLU 26-08-2015
File Transfer...
17-11-2014
Dear Brothers,

I am still waiting for the ECA. Everything else is almost ready. Only I have to make the DD and collect bank's statement as the ECA arrives.

One small thing, my mother's name's spelling is different in my 10/12 certificates and in my Passport. I should fill the forms as it is shown in my passport, right? Do I have to give any affidavit for this difference?

NID (Bangladesh) should be notarized. what other documents should I notarize?
IELTS and ECA and POF docs - Original.

Any other original docs do I need to submit?

I will arrange the forms in order according to the checklist. But what about the supporting docs?

Vikram_IDBI

May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
14-04-2015
Med's Done....
24-05-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting desperately.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Thanks Kollins..for the detailed guidelines.

ukhan018

Apr 28, 2014
I want to apply under Purchasing Manager category and applied for credential evaluation with WES for following degrees:

BBA- Pakistan
MBA- Pakistan
Masters in International Trade Law and Commerce - Australia

Question: I think my MBA degree is more relevant to the NOC and I mentioned all my degrees in the credential evaluation. Problem is WES has completed the evaluation and has only equated my Australian degree to Canadian Masters. The assessment of the other degrees is missing in the report. The other two degree are not mentioned anywhere in the report.

Will this credential evaluation work for Purchasing Manager, as I felt that MBA was more relevant to the NOC I am applying under??

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Mushfiq_1987 said:
Dear Brothers,

I am still waiting for the ECA. Everything else is almost ready. Only I have to make the DD and collect bank's statement as the ECA arrives.

One small thing, my mother's name's spelling is different in my 10/12 certificates and in my Passport. I should fill the forms as it is shown in my passport, right? Do I have to give any affidavit for this difference?

NID (Bangladesh) should be notarized. what other documents should I notarize?
IELTS and ECA and POF docs - Original.

Any other original docs do I need to submit?

I will arrange the forms in order according to the checklist. But what about the supporting docs?
Even though others may say it doesnt matter,if you can afford to do affidavit for the explanation of this difference and confirmation of the authentic spelling.I suggest you fill in your forms the correct name of your mum since you will have the affidavit to explain the differences noticed and the correctness.
You should notorize all documents that have been translated from your native language to English.
Any documents originally in English should not be notorized.
POF is to be submitted in photocopies unless you have 2 original copies at your disposal.
For the arrangement of the supporting documents,they are also stated in the document check list...check page 2 of 7 at the end...number 8.
Cheers!

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Zahid_Uttara said:
Dear All

How can I know that for a particular occupation the cap is fulfilled or how many quota is left.

Thanks
Zahid
Check out the following link.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

CIC updates it in every 10-15 days.

electrical_manager

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-June-2014
Nomination.....
PER Received: 29-09-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
20-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
25-Nov-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-2-2015
hey guys,

Planning to send my application next week. applying for NOC 2133. Waiting for my daughters passport to arrive.

a) Is it a hot occupation?
b) Till what time is it safe to apply?
c) Should I apply asap and attach the passport under process acknowledgement letter and a covering letter or wait for 10-12 more days and apply along with the passport?

All members plz reply :-\ :-\ :-\

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
Re: If I don't mention UCI no. in new application..??

patelsd84 said:
Hi,

If I do not mention UCI no. which was allocated to me when I applied in 2011 (as my application got returned due to cap reached full),

Will CIC / CIO cross verify my detail when I reapply again in 2014..?? OR

Do they consider it completely as a fresh application and proceed further..??

They do not keep any information with them if your application returns due to cap fill.
Yes they consider it completely fresh application.

Please guide me as unfortunately as per my consultant's suggestions, I didn't disclose my travel to abroad as a student & showed some
fake experience to gain the enough points.. Pls help on this..

Also, please do let me know once the file has been transferred to local visa office, do they verify your passport detail..???
(as my old passport is cancelled which had UK visa stamp)

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zahid_Uttara said:
Dear All

How can I know that for a particular occupation the cap is fulfilled or how many quota is left.

Thanks
Zahid
at this moment,nobody knows anythings! :p :p :p :p
but u can check here.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Vikram_IDBI said:
Hi..i am new to the group. I intend to apply for 2014 FSW with NOC 0111. Till now, everything has been going fine but with some delay. However, i have encountered with a problem with regard to my passport and PCC. I am a bank employee and my passport had been issued at Delhi in 2011. Now I am posted at Ahmedabad for the last one year. Yesterday I applied for PCC thru Passport Seva Kendra and they charged me Rs 500/-each for my wife's and my PCCs. When i met them today, they said that as my passport is issued at Delhi, first i have got to change my address in the passports and then after they can proceed with PCCs. Can anybody guide me on this issue? as it involve cost and time both.

Thanks....
In the passport seva kendra website, there is no mention of changing the address on the passport. Just a police Verification will be done at your new address
If the address on passport is different from your current address, then you have to just provide your passport & your current address proof.

Check out the following link for faqs on PCC http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/faqServicesAvailable
& following link for list of approved address proofs http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/popuponline/AttachmentAdvisorSub?subDocID=7001&confirmDOB=7001

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
Hi Guys !

I am packing my application today,
IELTS done
WES done
Police Certificates Done
Proof of funds done

My wife has applied for IELTS and will be appearing in the exam on 7th June. I attached the receipt with this envelop and informed that I will be forwarding the results once i get it. I dont know if they will accept this?
Secondly, i would like to know your advice about the cap for 2133, when do u think it will be reached? I am applying within the month this got announced... do u think i am still late?
Hope for the best :)
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.