+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

navneetsibal

May 2, 2014
obryan20 said:
So I have completed my application and submitted it. It has finally been received by CIO today at 9:36am signed by Colin. Spreadsheet has been updated and edit link saved :).

Thanks to all who provided assistance. All the best.

All I can do now is hope and pray.
Good luck obryan20 ;) ;) ;)

navneetsibal

May 2, 2014
rawdah said:
For all Indians

Indian Nationals don't have any National Identity document yet. So tick "No" in response to the question "Do you have a National Identity document" in Generic form.

Aadhar card, Passport, Driving license, Election card is not a National Identity document.
Its not mandatory to fill National ID details.

asinght

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
AOR Received.
23-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
01-10-2014
Med's Request
06-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
September 2015
rawdah said:
It is sufficient as it has one parent name on it.
Thanks for the response. I nearly had a heart attack thinking this would be an issue :)

I am thinking of keeping birth affidavits ready. I believe Father and Mother separately give affidavit declaration. Does anybody have the proforma for affidavit in lieu of birth certificate?

JSK12345

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
rawdah said:
For all Indians

Indian Nationals don't have any National Identity document yet. So tick "No" in response to the question "Do you have a National Identity document" in Generic form.

Aadhar card, Pan card, Passport, Driving license, Election card is not a National Identity document.
Hi

In my aplication I indicated Pan Card as national identity document. Will it create any Issue?

rameez748

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Surat, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014 signed by JOHN
Nomination.....
15-09-2014
AOR Received.
Not Applicable for NDVO
IELTS Request
along with documents
File Transfer...
Not Applicable for NDVO
Med's Request
20-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
29-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
26-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
11-Sep-2015
navneetsibal said:
Yes, If the proof are stamped and signed by Bank authority. 8)
i have received PPF bank certificate and also attached last 6 years statement also.
i hope it will work.

navneetsibal

May 2, 2014
SS1982 said:
Hi Experts / Seniors,

Pls advise, if below documents need to be submitted in originals or a photocopy will suffice.

1) Reference letter received from the company / co-workers / supervisors

2) Bank Certificates mentioning Proof of funds

3) Affidavit related to Spelling of my Father's name on my birth certificate

Yes, the above mentioned documents are required in original.

mehul1313

Star Member
Oct 5, 2013
Tronno
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
kollins said:
I'm sure they will ask you to show an updates in your POF of fund.
Either of the two modes (statement or bank certificate)should suffice....unless they specifically ask for statement which I doubt.
Cheers!
Thanks brother!! I think I will just wait n watch!

navneetsibal

May 2, 2014
JSK12345 said:
Hi

In my aplication I indicated Pan Card as national identity document. Will it create any Issue?
PAN Card is not a national identity document. If the application has not sent so far, you can keep national ID blank else hope for the best ;) ;)

Vikram_IDBI

May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
AOR Received.
02-02-2015
Med's Request
14-04-2015
Med's Done....
24-05-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting desperately.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi..i am new to the group. I intend to apply for 2014 FSW with NOC 0111. Till now, everything has been going fine but with some delay. However, i have encountered with a problem with regard to my passport and PCC. I am a bank employee and my passport had been issued at Delhi in 2011. Now I am posted at Ahmedabad for the last one year. Yesterday I applied for PCC thru Passport Seva Kendra and they charged me Rs 500/-each for my wife's and my PCCs. When i met them today, they said that as my passport is issued at Delhi, first i have got to change my address in the passports and then after they can proceed with PCCs. Can anybody guide me on this issue? as it involve cost and time both.

Thanks....

Jameee

Star Member
Nov 21, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
File Transfer...
16-12-2016
Many Thanks Kollins,

Your suggestions clears many doubts. I will work on my reference letters.

giirii

May 22, 2014
HI ALL ,

I HAVE JUST STARTED MY FSW APPLICATION FROM INDIA .( COMPLETED ALL DOCUMENT WORKS LIKE ECS ,IELTS, PROOF OF FUNDS ETC LAST YEAR ITSELF ) Grin

CURRENTLY APPLYING UNDER NOC CODE 4011 University professors and lecturers AS IT IS MY CURRENT JOB PROFILE. ABOVE THAT I HAVE FEW YEARS EXP IN INDUSTRY SIDE.

I WOULD LIKE TO SHIFT MY CAREER PATH TO INDUSTRY SIDE ( PRODUCTION, MANUFACTURING , QUALITY ASSURANCE ETC) PREFERABLY IN AUTOMOBILE AND AVIATION SECTOR ONCE I GOT ELIGIBLE TO LAND Tongue

IT WILL BE HELPFUL IF ANY ONE GIVE INFORMATION ABOUT THE SECTOR. Huh Huh

AND WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT IF I LAND ALONG WITH MY FAMILY (WIFE + 1 YEAR OLD KID) Cry

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I BRING MY FAMILY LATER AFTER SECURING A JOB AND PLACE TO LIVE Cool

OR BRING THEM ALONG WITH ME AS WE ARE FILING SINGLE APPLICATION

HAPPY BLOGGING

GIRISH

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Vikram_IDBI said:
Hi..i am new to the group. I intend to apply for 2014 FSW with NOC 0111. Till now, everything has been going fine but with some delay. However, i have encountered with a problem with regard to my passport and PCC. I am a bank employee and my passport had been issued at Delhi in 2011. Now I am posted at Ahmedabad for the last one year. Yesterday I applied for PCC thru Passport Seva Kendra and they charged me Rs 500/-each for my wife's and my PCCs. When i met them today, they said that as my passport is issued at Delhi, first i have got to change my address in the passports and then after they can proceed with PCCs. Can anybody guide me on this issue? as it involve cost and time both.

Thanks....
Welcome buddy.
My advice for you is to leave the PCC process at this application stage as time and cost is against you.
PCC is not a must at the application stage but just advisable as can be seen from instruction set by CIC....Please check the extract below with particular reference to the last italic bolded part...
"Police certificates

All applicants must submit police certificates/clearances as part of the application process.

You and all of your family members who are 18 years of age and older and who are not already permanent residents or Canadian citizens will have to provide:

a valid police certificate, or
police clearance, or
record of no information.
These documents are to be provided for each country other than Canada, in which you have lived for six consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18.

Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

Before submitting your application to the CIO, you should:

research the estimated length of time required to obtain police certificates from all of the applicable jurisdictions, and
begin to gather your police certificates.
Note. We strongly recommend that you submit your police certificates with your application to the CIO. If you are unable to obtain all the necessary police certificates, you may still send your application to the CIO without them. However, please note that if your application is placed into processing you must be ready to submit them to the visa office when requested"

Link - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

This means that you can send your application now without the PCC for you and your wife...but you should know for sure that it will be requested later by you local V.O.
Once you get your PERS notification and Acknowledge of receipt (AOR) from your local V.O,you can commence the processing of your PCC and your spouse knowing fully that it will be asked.
At that time,time and cost will be at your luxury!.
Pack your application package together and send immediately without wasting time on PCC.
Cheers!

CanDoIt

Apr 30, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 Re-Applied: 20-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
25-03-2015 Third Line: 14-04-2015
Interview........
Waived By God's Grace!
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2015
LANDED..........
Late July or Early August
Century said:
Yes, CanDoIt. See the point 13 of Document Checklist.
It states as below:

Proof of your completed Canadian or foreign educational credentials can include copies of your:
1. secondary or post secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees) and
2. transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available

As I see it, Since the person has a Canadian degree:
1. His/Her Masters Certificate
2. Transcripts for the above degree

Let me know if I am wrong in my interpretation!

patelsd84

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Don't know
Med's Request
28-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015; Recd. by CIC 17-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015; DM on 26-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
If I don't mention UCI no. in new application..??

Hi,

If I do not mention UCI no. which was allocated to me when I applied in 2011 (as my application got returned due to cap reached full),

Will CIC / CIO cross verify my detail when I reapply again in 2014..?? OR

Do they consider it completely as a fresh application and proceed further..??

Please guide me as unfortunately as per my consultant's suggestions, I didn't disclose my travel to abroad as a student & showed some
fake experience to gain the enough points.. Pls help on this..

Also, please do let me know once the file has been transferred to local visa office, do they verify your passport detail..???
(as my old passport is cancelled which had UK visa stamp)

Status
Not open for further replies.