+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIO: Nov. 24th 2014.
Nomination.....
CC charged Jan. 18th 2015.
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 13th
IELTS Request
Included/ Ecas got live on Jan 30th
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6th 2015.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
gchabs said:
Fees Payment Form

In the guide it says

There are two (2) types of fees:
1. The processing fee which must be included with your application - $550 as Single Applicant
2. The Right of Permanent Residence Fee, which will be requested by the Visa Office at a later stage if your application is approved. - $490 for principal applicant

I have to just ignore no 2. for now right?
yes

behlkush

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
An affidavit from Translator is also required. It might create a problem. Depends on VO

fdv420 said:
Dear Senior Please Help,

I send my daughter's birth certificate which is in Arabic i just send photocopy (without notarized) and English translation of Birth Certificate with notarized. Is it ok?? or may create some problem

EAGLE EYE

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
HI ASHIF I WONDER IF YOU HAVE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION
I WAS WORKING AT MY HUSBAND PHARMACY FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS
I DON'T HAVE A CONTRACT OR PAY SUBS AS HE IS MY HUSBAND
BUT ON THE OTHER HAND I CAN GET A GOVERNMENTAL PAPER THAT SAYS I WAS HIS PHAMACY CHEIF
BIF
BESIDES I HAVE INSURANCE PAPERS WHICH PROVE THAT I WAS WORKER IN HIS INSTIUTION
IS THAT ENOUGGH OR THE OFFICER WILL SUSPECT MY SITUATION

gaurav jaswal

May 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2015
ashif_eee said:
It should be 19 points brother..Since u dont have more than 3yrs degree...

Check the below link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-education.asp
I have done both the courses after 10th class not 12th. Will i still get 19? Is 10th considered secondary?

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
obaied said:
Dear All forum Members,
have u noticed 2100 post done by ashif vai but got only +157 !!! ??? ??? ???

come on guys show ur generousness.
bro u just cant click +1 for every post, understand that +1 is earned when ur post have helped someone. indeed ashif has done a great job and I really appreciate it. but don't make it a trend like we have on facebook to just click like for every post. here +1 means when u have helped someone tackle his/her problem.

we make many posts, not every post is helpful. there are different types of posts. its really illogical to click +1 for every post. its not a race or competition that u have to won. people sometimes don't even click +1 when their problem is solved, we cant blame them cos we are not needy of this +1. this +1 shows that people are getting help and we must continue our work without any need for this +1.

my intentions are not to discourage and hurt anyone, but this is what I think about it guys.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
dp_2014 said:
is there any specified size for the 2 self addressed envelopes as well???

And do we need to suffix any amount of postage on them??
No, don't send any envelope inside your package.

Send 2 self-addressed LABELS - this is what document checklist asked for.

gchabs

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent on 11-02-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Already Sent
File Transfer...
29-12-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
Regarding Birth Certificates

I have
a) Photocopy of my Japanese Birth Certificate as I was born in Japan
b) Photocopy of the English translation of above that was actually done by Indian embassy when I was born, so a very old document.

Now, I'd like to know 2 things here
1) Which of these two would require getting notarized? Can I not just submit both photocopies without notarization?
2) Do I have to send both ?

royston

Apr 27, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Thanks brother... :)

Since this is a Major thing, then u may go for the affidavit of the ref letter...

I already mentioned:

"Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case."

So u can go for this if u cant manage/include enough duties on the job letter...:)
Thank you brother Ashif.....

What exactly should a reference letter include? Isnt the information to be included in the roles & responsibilities letter with designation, salary and tenure same for a reference letter.
Also I can include visitng cards of my manager and fellow employees. So what exactly should refeence letters state?

sweetypie2501

Star Member
May 13, 2014
ramgarhia said:
Do Not misguide any one Sweetpie. Do you know what is RTPR fees??
Its RPRF fees. For your information Local currency DD are valid for only 3 months. And CIO will take more than 3 months to reach application to Local VO. So it will get expire.

Mate i highly recommend you to send RPRF fee later on when your Local VO will send you email.
I object categorically. I am trying to guide(not misguide). This is one of tips to reduce the processing time by atleast 4 to 5 weeks.
The RPRF fee can be paid earlier with a single Bank Draft(with max. of six months validity on International DD).
For example, I paid CAD 2080 in single bank draft for me and my wife. So, it is 2* (550+490) = CAD 2080
When CIC accepts the draft for credit, They will deduct entire CAD 2080(not partial),
So, The 3Month/6Month validity goes out of window.
Also, If PR rejected, then the excess fee will be returned to applicant.
This(excess fee retrn) is clearly mentioned in "Pay your Fees" webpage in CIC website.
So, if it reduce processing times, Why not go for it:)

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CPR2012 said:
Hi,
1) Type your experience (job description/roles and responsibilities justifying for respective NOC you are applying for...but definitely not copying from CIC website) in white paper getting acknowledged by your Supervisor or immediate manager and take his signature and also make sure he acknowledges your profile. Don't attest the document.
2) Attach his company ID Proof copy with his signature and do attestation
3) Make an affidavit stating why you are not able to provide the Job description in Company letterhead)....e.g. I am not able to provide the roles and responsibilities since your organization HR policies don't support the format requested (roles and responsibilities included in). Attach a supporting document from your HR team...e.g. Service letter and mention the same in covering letter that you are attaching this for reference
Confusing but hope this helps and.....

e.g. only; reference letter shared by seniors.

Date:

SOLEMN AFFIRMATION

I the undersigned, (principal applicant), residing at ___________________________________, hereby solemnly affirm that from (date) until (date) I was employed by (company name) as (job title).

I worked (number) hours per week and was paid (salary) (weekly, monthly, yearly).

My main duties consisted of (main duties).

Main Duty 1
Main Duty 2
Main Duty 3
Main Duty 4
and so on and so forth.

I am unable to obtain a letter with the job description from my employer because the HR department doesn't provide any such letter with the job duties mentioned on it. The only thing they provide with is an experience letter with the designation and the tenure of the employment mentioned on it, that too at the time of relieving. I have that letter and I shall enclose the notarized copy of the same.

Seniors please correct me if i am wrong
+1 for ur detailed help. appreciate it.

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015
Re: Bank Draft (DD) How do we know, it is credited by CIC?

sweetypie2501 said:
Credit Card is straight forward. We can see transactions to understand When CIC made the debit.

How about Bank Draft (D.D.)? How do we know, it is credited/ accepted by CIC? Any Ideas?

But for your safe. I suggest you to go for Demand Draft. Visit last year spreadsheet many applications returned due to failure of Credit Card Transactions.

sweetypie2501

Star Member
May 13, 2014

ramgarhia said:
But for your safe. I suggest you to go for Demand Draft. Visit last year spreadsheet many applications returned due to failure of Credit Card Transactions.
Thanks Ram. Please kindly help advise on the following.

How about Bank Draft (D.D.)? How do we know, it is credited/ accepted by CIC? Any Ideas?

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farhaantariq said:
bro u just cant click +1 for every post, understand that +1 is earned when ur post have helped someone. indeed ashif has done a great job and I really appreciate it. but don't make it a trend like we have on facebook to just click like for every post. here +1 means when u have helped someone tackle his/her problem.

we make many posts, not every post is helpful. there are different types of posts. its really illogical to click +1 for every post. its not a race or competition that u have to won. people sometimes don't even click +1 when their problem is solved, we cant blame them cos we are not needy of this +1. this +1 shows that people are getting help and we must continue our work without any need for this +1.

my intentions are not to discourage and hurt anyone, but this is what I think about it guys.
Thank you for this! We are not in some political campaign and we should be discourage campaigning or begging for +1.

Many people are more after the successful submission of their applications and not looking for where to give +1.
Further more,many people here are giving conflicting and obviously misleading information and some people who fall for this misleading information are dishing out "+1" after being misled!

Let's us all be careful of the kind of advice we give,once you are not sure of something please desist from assuming what you don't know. I see some people have problems interpreting CIC guideline (no offence intended) and they are so confident about it!

My advice:

When and if anybody gives an advice,he/she should provide website link(s) to back this up so we are sure we are providing the correct advice.
For those seeking for advise,please ask,ask and ask plus do a personal/self check before you take a decision.Some people can be/are misleading!

ramgarhia

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2014
Nomination.....
11-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 (3rd line 12-05-2015) (DM 26-05-2015)
Passport Req..
Soon 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon 2015
LANDED..........
Definitely 2015

sweetypie2501 said:
Thanks Ram. Please kindly help advise on the following.

Yes you can request to bank to know your DD status.
But i suggest you to first confirm with Bank before getting DD wether they will give you Encashment status or not. Because some banks do not give encashment status.

patelsd84

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Don't know
Med's Request
28-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015; Recd. by CIC 17-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015; DM on 26-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
Is UCI been allocated to all application received..!!

I have applied in FSW-2011, but my application was returned due to cap reached to a limit. I have received a letter from CIO stating that we are returning your application as the NOC cap I have applied is full.

So, I just want to have some idea that they allocate the UCI no. to all applications received at CIO.
Do they have all my application details provided in that application..??

Please guide me on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.