+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
dp_2014 said:
please explain, in the supplementry travels form, what does the country to origin and country of residence mean??

e.g. my husband was in australia from 2005-2011(student) and before & after this period he is in India..

So the country of residence for that period would be india or australia ...
Dear Sister,

country of residence-Aus
country of origin - India

...:)

gaurav jaswal

May 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2015
ashif_eee said:
Dear Sister,

country of residence-Aus

Hi ashif,

i have done 2 years course of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning from ITI followed by 2 years diploma in mechanical engineering...
how many points will i get?

Thanks

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
royston said:
Thank you Ashif Sir..Helpful as always +1 for you

My Manager cannot write anything unless he consults his manager, and that manager needs to consult the HOD. So getting anything from my manager is our of question. I can just get the roles and responsibilities. These are few drawbacks of working for big organisation....tons of policies. Every letter head issued needs an approval of the highest level.
Is it okay if my manager emails me a reference letter from his official company email id and I can print it out and attach as reference. Will it add up to the existing roles and responsibilities letter that I am submitting.
Thanks brother... :)

Since this is a Major thing, then u may go for the affidavit of the ref letter...

I already mentioned:

"Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case."

So u can go for this if u cant manage/include enough duties on the job letter...:)

Satyajit_r

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
Do they mail it to us or the Institution we have to mention in the TRF. I called British Council and they asked me whole lot questions

Why do want the 2nd copy?
Can you provide the link or document which mentions that we have to submit original?
They will find out from the testing authority if they can issue 2nd copy.

asinght said:
Copy of Passport, copy of IELTS result is mandatory. Contact your nearest IDP/BC center, they will guide on remaining process.

gchabs

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent on 11-02-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Already Sent
File Transfer...
29-12-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
ashif_eee said:
Brother,

If u have the degrees on "Medicine, Veterinary Medicine; Dentistry; Podiatry;
Optometry; Law; Chiropractic Medicine and Pharmacy' then u will get 23 other wise its 22...:)

CIC tells:

in one of the following fields of study: Medicine, Veterinary Medicine; Dentistry; Podiatry;
Optometry; Law; Chiropractic Medicine and Pharmacy.
I doubt that Aashif

Since it says you get 23 If

a) University-level credential at the Master's level

OR

b) an entry-to-practice professional degree. CIC only accepts as an entry-to-practice professional degree, those degrees issued in relation to an occupation listed at NOC Skill level A and for which licensing by a provincial regulatory body is required, in one of the following fields of study: Medicine, Veterinary Medicine; Dentistry; Podiatry; Optometry; Law; Chiropractic Medicine and Pharmacy.

So basically these two things are different
1) Masters Level at University
2) Professional Degree at entry-to-practice

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
gaurav jaswal said:
Hi ashif,

i have done 2 years course of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning from ITI followed by 2 years diploma in mechanical engineering...

Thanks
It should be 19 points brother..Since u dont have more than 3yrs degree...

Check the below link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-education.asp

sweetypie2501

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Bank Draft (DD) How do we know, it is credited by CIC?

Credit Card is straight forward. We can see transactions to understand When CIC made the debit.

How about Bank Draft (D.D.)? How do we know, it is credited/ accepted by CIC? Any Ideas?

hopping

May 13, 2014
Who had to translate documents? and did you include an affidavit and a certified true copy of your original foreign document?

I have birth certificates and other few papers to translate, some of them I don't have their original copies, as they belong to my sisters who live overseas in canada.

fdv420

May 12, 2014
dp_2014 said:
is there any specified size for the 2 self addressed envelopes as well???

And do we need to suffix any amount of postage on them??
Normally you can use A4 size envelope and no need to suffix any amount of postage as if you are using DHL or any courier service

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaurav jaswal said:
can consultant help in providing job offer from canadian employer?
as far as I know....its illegal for a recognized consultant to offer a job from a Canadian employer for its client.

dp_2014

Apr 30, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Dear Sister,

country of residence-Aus

So what do i need to mention in travels??? All his travels are to & from india and australia between that period...
Please note:- his status in Australia was Student not PR..
and 2011 onward till date he is in India

hopping

May 13, 2014
gaurav jaswal said:
Hi ashif,

Thanks
Although I'm not ashif, but the only way to know how many points you will get for your education exactly you have is to assess your degrees.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
gchabs said:
I doubt that Aashif

Since it says you get 23 If

a) University-level credential at the Master's level

OR

b) an entry-to-practice professional degree. CIC only accepts as an entry-to-practice professional degree, those degrees issued in relation to an occupation listed at NOC Skill level A and for which licensing by a provincial regulatory body is required, in one of the following fields of study: Medicine, Veterinary Medicine; Dentistry; Podiatry; Optometry; Law; Chiropractic Medicine and Pharmacy.

So basically these two things are different
1) Masters Level at University
2) Professional Degree at entry-to-practice
I agree with gchabs here ..

though the note is quite misleading and many people are confused.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JZPASSI said:
Any one Please
cic looks for liquid funds initially in form of cash in bank account. this can ensure u to get per.......but get ur papers ready for VO background check.......they really don't like liabilities......many applicants faces rejection due to this issue that they failed to satisfy the VO inquiry.

fdv420

May 12, 2014
Dear Senior Please Help,

I send my daughter's birth certificate which is in Arabic i just send photocopy (without notarized) and English translation of Birth Certificate with notarized. Is it ok?? or may create some problem

Status
Not open for further replies.