+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

randev

May 5, 2014
strangersr said:
sweetypie,

please read the following explanation at the link regarding residential fee:
it says that "Applicants must pay this fee before CIC issues the permanent resident visa or before the applicant becomes a permanent resident in Canada" ...and that is waaaaay after one applies for fsw.
@ Stratgergsr

I was a bit confused about what the correct fee was - I wasn't sure if it was $550 or $1040. I came and asked the question and people here said both numbers. So, I authorized the credit card for $ 1040. Will it be a problem.

royston

Apr 27, 2014
With a designation of Team Leader, if my roles and responsibilities are matching the same as 0112, Human Resources Manager, Can I apply under that NOC, or I have to apply as Human resource professional.

Reason I am asking is currently I am at the designation of Assistant Manager in HR and by June 2014 end (I am planning to apply in June 2014), I will be completing 11 months in this position, prior to this I was a Team Leader, but my Roles and Responsibilities are same.

So am I eligible to apply under 0112, Human Resources Manager?

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
onenigeria said:
Pls admin update.. app rec in cic on the 12th
NOC 2133
visa office accra
Please can you fill in your entry details into the 2014 entry form at the footer of my mail?
Please do as it seems your details is not on the list yet.

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIO: Nov. 24th 2014.
Nomination.....
CC charged Jan. 18th 2015.
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 13th
IELTS Request
Included/ Ecas got live on Jan 30th
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6th 2015.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
randev said:
@ Stratgergsr

I was a bit confused about what the correct fee was - I wasn't sure if it was $550 or $1040. I came and asked the question and people here said both numbers. So, I authorized the credit card for $ 1040. Will it be a problem.
i'm sorry randev, but i didn't catch how many family members are on your applications. please repeat how many of you are on the app, and how old are each of you.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
randev said:
@ Stratgergsr

Really...I'm short of words.
You would have asked persistently.
I have not come across this before so I really dont know what to advice.

randev

May 5, 2014
strangersr said:
i'm sorry randev, but i didn't catch how many family members are on your applications. please repeat how many of you are on the app, and how old are each of you.
Just me. I am single - no dependants

harry2k4

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
In Economic form,

Asset
Liabilities

has to be declared ..

1- I have Home loan .. Do i need to declare it?
2- Asset- Does that include Property Registry copy as well? along with settlement fund

Please reply ASAP

callme2shy

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2013
LANDED..........
already several times in dreams
Hello everyone,
I am a returning member from a failed attempt in FSW 2013 :) so I know the importance of linking up here and helping each other out by sharing information.
Well to begin with I have a question ;). My wife had applied last time in FSW 2013 and the application was returned as the CAP was already filled. But it seemed the application was checked to some extent as I saw red pen markings on the forms and a UCI was allotted with a red pen. While filling the forms this time 2014 we have filled the same UCI in the form. I hope we have not gone wrong???
Second question : I have got an offer of PhD from a university in Ottawa and would like to apply for open work permit for my wife along with my study permit. Is it ok as she has also applied for FSW 2014?

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
randev said:
Just me. I am single - no dependants
then - it is $550
look under http :// www .cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp#rprf you belong to an economic class - principal applicant

randev

May 5, 2014
strangersr said:
then - it is $550
look under http :// www .cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/fees.asp#rprf you belong to an economic class - principal applicant
I see! But to be on the safe side I authorized my card for $1040. Will it be a problem?

kajola

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I have a problem, on my certified job description, 3 of the general duties and responsibilities is very much similar when it comes to the words used in HRSDC, although it was not copy pasted because what was written in my JD has been written in our work manual for years.

Do you think i will have a problem with this???seniors??

Anyway, here it is.
FROM HRSDC
Assess patients to identify appropriate nursing interventions

Collaborate with members of an interdisciplinary health team to plan, implement, co-ordinate and evaluate patient care in consultation with patients and their families

Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician or according to established policies and protocols

From my JD
Before a certain operation starts, assess patients to identify appropriate nursing interventions. Nursing assessment includes physical assessment: the observation or measurement of signs which can be observed, or symptoms such as nausea or vertigo, which can be felt by the patient. The techniques used may include Inspection, Palpation, Auscultation and Percussion in addition to the "vital signs" of temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiratory rate.

Collaboration with the members of an interdisciplinary health team aims to make sure that the planning, implementation, coordination and evaluation of patient care in consultation with patients and their families are carefully and properly done.

• Administration of medications and treatments is only done as prescribed by a physician.

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
callme2shy said:
Hello everyone,
I am a returning member from a failed attempt in FSW 2013 :) so I know the importance of linking up here and helping each other out by sharing information.
Well to begin with I have a question ;). My wife had applied last time in FSW 2013 and the application was returned as the CAP was already filled. But it seemed the application was checked to some extent as I saw red pen markings on the forms and a UCI was allotted with a red pen. While filling the forms this time 2014 we have filled the same UCI in the form. I hope we have not gone wrong???
Second question : I have got an offer of PhD from a university in Ottawa and would like to apply for open work permit for my wife along with my study permit. Is it ok as she has also applied for FSW 2014?
welcome back callme2shy
1. you did it right! most of us included an UCI, which we've obtained from returned apps.
2. i cannot tell you this for sure. but my own opinion is that it should not make any problems, since you are not applying for the same visas at two places- OWP is totally legit and common way of someone spending their time while awaiting news from FSW program. moreover, i believe it can only help you later on, since you both will be already in canada, adjusting to "canadian experience", which they appreciate a lot and believe that it will be easier for you to adapt as permanent residents. good luck!

royston

Apr 27, 2014
Brother Ashif, Collins, Could you kindly help

With a designation of Team Leader, if my roles and responsibilities are matching the same as 0112, Human Resources Manager, Can I apply under that NOC, or I have to apply as Human resource professional.

Reason I am asking is currently I am at the designation of Assistant Manager in HR and by June 2014 end (I am planning to apply in June 2014), I will be completing 11 months in this position, prior to this I was a Team Leader, but my Roles and Responsibilities are same.

So am I eligible to apply under 0112, Human Resources Manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.