+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eienkei said:
But it was against his company regulations to provide job duties. He has sent an email about this but no response.
What was he supposed to do? He was more than qualified...
Get a personal letter from a supervisor or colleague who knew the applicant's duties. Unless CIC knows what his duties were and they match the NOC, it is 100% a rejection.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eienkei said:
What is a pendency? Does he stand a chance to provide them with such letter so that they reconsider?
No. CanOI was just being nice. They won't ask for more information. They'll return his file by regular post with a rejection letter included and he has the option to reapply. But 2174 is almost certainly capped already, so better try to find another NOC (if possible while remaining honest) and this time provide the required information CIC has indicated in the document checklist.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
hartej said:
Thanks Canol,

sorry just need more clarificaiton as

1) you are saying that you have done the complete reference letter on a Stamp paper. Is that correct. ?
and on the stamp paper also signature of the Manager is requried.

Actually another problem is that my Manager is leaving for Quebec after two days so need to do it within two days.
so i have to decide it by tommorow otherwise my application will get delayed further.

2) can i do the notarisation of the reference letter given by him on a plane paper.

this is about the reference letter in which i am currently working.

Another thing is that we were both in previous company and he was my manager there also . Now that company is closed and we all are taken by the sister company of our previous company.

in this case also the similar conditions apply as for current company for the reference letter.

Please suggest, sorry as i am again disturbing.
Again clarifying, Stamp paper and notrarisation isn't mandatory or required, but gives a genuine touch to docs. You can get the docs done on plain paper also if you wish to.

If not on any company letterhead, then the same ex boss in both companies can write a single job ref letter mentioning both company names, the takeover story, time for which you worked together, job duties for each company, and other details mentioned earlier.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanOl said:

Has your friend not included job duties in the ref letter ? If it is not available from the company, then it needs to be obtained from some senior in the organisation on plain paper. If this has not been submitted, how will CIC know the job duties and NOC of the applicant ?

Just hope, CIC reverts back with the pendency rather than a rejection.
I think it is very admirable that you are being nice. So I'll say it for you: unfortunately, it's a rejection.

hartej

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Initially NDVO now Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2014
Doc's Request.
11-05-2015 (asked for Schedule Form A from age -18 for me and Spouse)
Nomination.....
PER on 10th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
Did not received AOR from Warsaw Visa Office.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (7.5)
File Transfer...
File Transferred to Warsaw Visa Office confirmed by CIC on Phone. SLU updated on 2nd May Started processing your application on 29th April 2015
Med's Request
11-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015 TLU on 10th June 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully by 31-07-2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by october 2015 or March 2016
24 said:
For point no. 3... i suppose u must have emailed your employer to give you a reference letter. If not, then please email them and when they reply you refusing to send u duties list, attach that email with your document. There was a discussion about this a long time back where a person got his CC charged even though he didnt have the duties list...but he had attached proof of emails as a conversation proving that company doesnt support such duties..and I think it will help ur application to add such proof's as well.
FYI, Even i have send this email to CIC because my company gave me just a short duties list :)
Thanks 24, So Instead of making a affidavit that HR is not giving reference letter we can attach the mail communication that is good.
My major concern is that i am not able to ask my HR, as i am not sure what will be the consequences of this. So thats why asking the suggestions what to do, as I think it is also not right as without asking HR and creating an Affidavit that HR is not giving reference Letter. As we do not have any Such policy mentioned were HR Says they do not provide reference letter. Please suggest what to do with 3 point whether i should go HR or not.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanOl said:
Generally files are rejected if job Duties are not mentioned, but if they are considerate and decide to give another chance, they may show this as a pendency and ask your friend for the revised job ref letters. but chances are bleak !!
Bleak meaning 0, sorry to say.

Nov 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO/Mississauga office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014/03-11-2017
AOR Received.
06-01-2015/10-01-2018
IELTS Request
Provided upfront
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
24-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada :P
hartej said:
Thanks 24, So Instead of making a affidavit that HR is not giving reference letter we can attach the mail communication that is good.
My major concern is that i am not able to ask my HR, as i am not sure what will be the consequences of this. So thats why asking the suggestions what to do, as I think it is also not right as without asking HR and creating an Affidavit that HR is not giving reference Letter. As we do not have any Such policy mentioned were HR Says they do not provide reference letter. Please suggest what to do with 3 point whether i should go HR or not.
Is this your only experience u have. Have u worked for any other company before for atleast one year under similar role?

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
future_canadian said:
I think it is very admirable that you are being nice. So I'll say it for you: unfortunately, it's a rejection.
Yes, you are absolutely right Future. No doubt about it.
Thats why I said, "Just hope, CIC reverts back with the pendency rather than a rejection."
In the next post, I have also mentioned that pendency chances are almost bleak.

Sometimes miracles do happen. But otherwise what you said holds good.

+1 to you for being upfront

bijoy_16

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Time to share good news. My CC got charged to day. :D
My application reached CIC on Jun 16th. Thanks to Almighty Allah. Now it's time to waiting for PAR. Can you please tell how to update on SS? I just forgot it by this long transitional period.

hshah9070

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Any one applied for FBI from amedabad - gujarat? If yes please let me know procedure for fingerprinting. I received my PER and want to process for it asap.

please update.

hshah9070

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
bijoy_16 said:
Hi All,

My application reached CIC on Jun 16th. Thanks to Almighty Allah. Now it's time to waiting for PAR. Can you please tell how to update on SS? I just forgot it by this long transitional period.
Congrats buddy

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
bijoy_16 said:
Hi All,

Congrats and +1.
If you do not have the link saved to updated your record, use the link in my signature to update SS.

gursimran31

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
In my job duties certificate it is written that we are issuing this letter for higher study. I hve seen few guys certificate clearly says certificate is issued for immigration purpose. Will my certificate works or shall I ask my senior to create a newer one for me?

hartej

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Initially NDVO now Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2014
Doc's Request.
11-05-2015 (asked for Schedule Form A from age -18 for me and Spouse)
Nomination.....
PER on 10th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
Did not received AOR from Warsaw Visa Office.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (7.5)
File Transfer...
File Transferred to Warsaw Visa Office confirmed by CIC on Phone. SLU updated on 2nd May Started processing your application on 29th April 2015
Med's Request
11-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015 TLU on 10th June 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully by 31-07-2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by october 2015 or March 2016
CanOl said:
Again clarifying, Stamp paper and notrarisation isn't mandatory or required, but gives a genuine touch to docs. You can get the docs done on plain paper also if you wish to.

If not on any company letterhead, then the same ex boss in both companies can write a single job ref letter mentioning both company names, the takeover story, time for which you worked together, job duties for each company, and other details mentioned earlier.
Thanks Canol, I got it. I also want to Make my Reference letter more genuine and do not want that i leave any chance as I am mentioning what i am doing and its hard work.
Thats why asked you as i am not aware of notarisation and all stuff so thats why asking as if i can write the complete reference letter on a stamp paper instead of plain paper. If i understand correctly then you have also written the complete reference letter on a stamp paper and in that case thus we require the signature of Manager. this is a legal sort of thing and i do not know thats why asking.

SOrry as asking again but i have no other option other then asking you all guys ........ this forum is a hope of many like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.