+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
Jaxon911 said:
:D ;D ;D :D :) 8) 8) 8)
!!CC CHARGED!!

For the pizza which I ordered few minutes ago, after getting bored because of no updates on apps today!

:p :p ::) ??? :eek: :(:-[ :-X :-\ :'( :p :p :mad: ;D :D ;) :) ;D :eek:
Congrats and +1 for the pizza. :) hope your next pizzas will be in Canada.

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
hartej said:
Thanks buddy, I want to end the fear of reference letter today. so chating with you all guys and getting valuable suggestions and guidance. Thanks to all of u.

Well, today I heard new thing from you as Resume is not required. I was thinking as We have to submit Resume also. fr
So, I was frightened also as my wordings for my resume and Reference letter is also same.

SO only reference letter Plus appointment letter, Increment letter, salary slip, Form 16 and IT returns for a particular job is fine
Is this is correct what i Understand NO RESUME is REQUIRED,

PLease comment on this Friend.
Resume is NOT required. Save it for after you land.

irele

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th May, 2014
CanOl said:
Check your SPAM folders. The PER mail might be there for all you know.
Boss I have checked my SPAM folders and I'm always constantly checking SPAM folder for any mail from CIC. Please what are the chances of getting refused after CC has been charged? I am not happy at all!

bullseye

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
future_canadian said:
congrats! There are lots of spreadsheet links in people's signatures, browse a few pages of the forum. My link is the personal one for my app so I can't paste it in here, sorry.
Is the count of applicants per NOC Code based on PER's given or CC charged. In that case, what is the date based on which we have the latest Count on CIC website.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irele said:
Attention seniors on the forum:

My application was delieverd on the 30th of May, 2014 and my credit card has since been debited on 16th Sept, 2014 but I am yet to receive PER Email. Please how long does it take to to receive PER email? Do I need to do an email to CIC now?

I am getting worried now as most people that got their CC charged on the same date as me have received PER email. Please advise!
No need to worry you are not overdue. Could even be a few weeks of agonizing waiting. But the good thing to know is it is not yet time to worry.

sarfarosh9349

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
Thanks for all clarification. How ever, I will go through the document to check my eligibility.

I was wondering since I already have a Masters from Canada which equivalent to 18 years of education. However my undergraduate is from back home. Even in this case I need my undergraduate degree to be evaualted from WES as I will be claiming my educational points based on my MAsters from Canada.

Please share your experience

hshah9070

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Any one applied for PCC from FBI from ahmedabad - gujarat? If yes please let me know procedure for fingerprinting. I received my PER and want to process for it asap.

please update.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
future_canadian said:
I really am a gentle soul. But I think on this forum people deserve a complete and honest answer. Even if it's an unfortunate answer, it helps them move on to plan B quicker and hopefully still immigrate or whatever path they wish to take. In this situation it's no use telling people what they want to hear. That's why I come off as a cold-hearted b @ st @ rd sometimes. But as I've said immigration is so stressful, even when you succeed it's a life-altering experience.
I don't think you come across as a cold hearted person. You wouldn't be on this forum in that case. The very fact that you want to help people brings you to this forum and has made you a VIP member. If someone feels otherwise, their bad luck.
Hats off to you and to people like Ashif and Century.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hartej said:
Thanks buddy, I want to end the fear of reference letter today. so chating with you all guys and getting valuable suggestions and guidance. Thanks to all of u.

Well, today I heard new thing from you as Resume is not required. I was thinking as We have to submit Resume also. fr
So, I was frightened also as my wordings for my resume and Reference letter is also same.

SO only reference letter Plus appointment letter, Increment letter, salary slip, Form 16 and IT returns for a particular job is fine
Is this is correct what i Understand NO RESUME is REQUIRED,

PLease comment on this Friend.
In truth the only REQUIRED document is the reference letter. However items like appointment letter, increment letter, salary slips, tax returns, etc are supporting documents that can add weight to your application, particularly in cases where you could only obtain a personal letter. But the resume is not useful as you create it yourself, which doesn't carry any weight with CIC.

Good luck.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bigger-than said:
Hello people, have been a silent reader for so long and first i have to say that the volume of information on this forum is amazing. Thanks to you guys, i have been able to put together my application package , without a consultant, and plan to submit latter this month. i however need to clarify one thing, i requested for my MBA and my Bsc to be evaluated by WES, however only my MBA was evaluated cause my MBA school in France sent my transcript and document immediately i requested , while my Bsc university took forever to process my transcript, by the time it was ready WES had already sent me my ECA report.
My question now is do i need to still attach my Bsc transcript and certificate along with my package, or only send that of my MBA.
P.S my ECA report does not mention my Bsc.
Yes you need to submit degree and transcript for all your degrees. But it's ok if your ECA only includes your MBA.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
vijayag said:
Hello All, Hope this is Good News for Us :)

Since we gone thru a Consultant, On 30th Sep they Received an email with The file number as EXXXXXXXXX, PFB Email Received and so i checked the status in ECAS Tool and It shows In Procress and when i clicked on In Procress it says 1.We received your application for permanent residence on June 5, 2014.

Our Consultant told that file will be Transfered to Local Visa Office shortly and might received AOR and later MR and other requests in another 30 to 40 days.

Is this a Good News? Need Confirmation from You Folks Only.

-----Original Message-----
From: CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry [mailto:CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 7:21 PM
To: XXXXXXXXXXX
Subject: RE: NAME: XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX (Principal Applicant), D.O.B. October 23, 1985
Good morning,

Please be advised that your client's application is in initial processing. The file number is XXXXXXXXX.
You will be contacted in due course.

Thank you,

AQS
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

Please add sender's email address in your white list / safe sender list else, your mailbox filter or ISP (Internet/e-Mail Service Provider) may stop you from receiving our future e-mails or may deliver our emails in your SPAM folder.
Congrats buddy and +1

Nov 4, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO/Mississauga office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014/03-11-2017
AOR Received.
06-01-2015/10-01-2018
IELTS Request
Provided upfront
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
24-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-15-2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada :P
hshah9070 said:
Any one applied for PCC from FBI from ahmedabad - gujarat? If yes please let me know procedure for fingerprinting. I received my PER and want to process for it asap.

please update.
Here is the link for getting PCC from FBI USA
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp

Only thing is that it takes anywhere between 8-10 weeks to receive PCC. So plan to send it as soon as possible. Just take fingerprinting & fill the application form as available on this website http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks with either USD $18.00 Check or credit card (will have to fill credit card application as well if using crredit card)..

Goood luck

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanOl said:
I don't think you come across as a cold hearted person. You wouldn't be on this forum in that case. The very fact that you want to help people brings you to this forum and has made you a VIP member. If someone feels otherwise, their bad luck.
Hats off to you and to people like Ashif and Century.
Thanks! You're very helpful and important to the forum yourself. I owe you and a few other people several +1s, I think I need to start a spreadsheet of my own for those!

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
TheMapleLeaf said:
Thanks for sharing, would you like to have some cola :p

No, thanks. I prefer my crisp lager with pizza

irele

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th May, 2014
future_canadian said:
No need to worry you are not overdue. Could even be a few weeks of agonizing waiting. But the good thing to know is it is not yet time to worry.
Do you know when it is to start getting worried?

Status
Not open for further replies.