+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kb_virgo2003

May 3, 2014
Hello Seniors,

I am able to get "Reference of letter" from all of my previous employers. But as per policies of my current company they do not issue "letter of reference" to their current employees. Though they will issue me a Bonafide letter of company letterhead mentioning my date of joining, title, purpose of letter as "Immigration related" and m currently associated with company. Also, i have offer letter and increment letter of current company. Will that be sufficient to show work experience in my current company?

Please replyyy.

Thanks

Jango1

Apr 16, 2014
kewlCanada said:
@ Future canadian,

I am not joking, First of all although last time , the intimation of cap got filled came after 3 months , but in reality applications received by 3rd week that is till stamped by CIC till"30th May 2013" were only accepted for NOC 2174 and 1112..

for a better idea see the global spreadsheet of this forum , FSW 2011 ( which opened on 1st July 2011) for NOC 1122 application got filled in just one week and that time cap was 500. here is the link. so whatever I am writing is backed by proper proof, it might sound discouraging but its a fact.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?hl=fil&key=ta42WhwIcY6cGnGfJrt6wAw&hl=fil#gid=0
Well, not necessarily everyone who missed last time will be ready in the 1st week of may this time. Situations change for people as time.
Some might not have finances in place this time,
for some IELTS might have expired or PCC has expired,
some must be carrying more liabilities in the form of car or house loan,
some got married and thought to settle in india,
Many changed their mind to Australia.

Its lot of things to get success here: Fate, faith, accuracy, speed, prayers

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farhaantariq said:
brother don't take it seriously by heart but understand the requirements of certain thing. its good to know ur wife take scarf and cover her head but in photos her head must not be covered (atleast the forehead), her ears must be visible and prefer not to wear spectacles.

u can read very clear and authentic details to get photos for immigration on cic website. they have not mentioned that they allow to wear scarf or caps or anything for immigration photos, so don't just assume ur self about it. this very little mistake can cause trouble for u which u don't want and can delay ur app.

may be some senior can help you better in this regard.
I read the guide thoroughly. Can you please point to the document where CIC states that a scarf worn for religious reasons (that doesn't cover the face or forehead or ears) is not acceptable? Or that spectacles are not acceptable?

Also it's not my wife it's the wife of the poster to whom I was replying.

kewlCanada

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent with applicaton
Yup, there is nothing wrong to hope and in be happy situation but as per my analysis
you may be correct but to a very little extent say 0.05 % , in 2011 people could have been in
similar situations as you mentioned but personally and through past experience I know
in this forum, lot of people are silent visitors so all I am saying is after 15th May chances are negligible for hot NOCs like 2174 and 1112
especially because lot of people will not even bother to apply in sister occupations :), they wont even read.. you can judge by the spreadsheet that applications reached even on 1st May!!! , I am even skeptical about my application .. just praying ..to God !!

Jango1 said:
Well, not necessarily everyone who missed last time will be ready in the 1st week of may this time. Situations change for people as time.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iwanna44 said:
Sorry let me rephrase my address related question.

During my studies my permanent address that was in my documents was my parents house but I lived somewhere else. So do they want me to put the address that was on my ID or the one where I physically lived?
The one where you physically lived.

However you may consider entering both and providing an annexure explaining that you still had significant activity occurring at your parents' address (receiving mail, registration of vehicles, whatever) and that you feel you actually had two addresses during that time.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kewlCanada said:
@ Future canadian,

I am not joking, First of all although last time , the intimation of cap got filled came after 3 months , but in reality applications received by 3rd week that is till stamped by CIC till"30th May 2013" were only accepted for NOC 2174 and 1112..

for a better idea see the global spreadsheet of this forum , FSW 2011 ( which opened on 1st July 2011) for NOC 1122 application got filled in just one week and that time cap was 500. here is the link. so whatever I am writing is backed by proper proof, it might sound discouraging but its a fact.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?hl=fil&key=ta42WhwIcY6cGnGfJrt6wAw&hl=fil#gid=0
Yes I see what you are saying. So if my 1112 application arrived May 7th, do you think I am safe?

missionimpossible

Star Member
Apr 19, 2013
MUMBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
29-09-2014
Med's Request
28-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-12-2014
Passport Req..
05-03-2015
missionimpossible said:
Please reply seniors
Please people help on the above query. Should we leave all the pages pertaining to a form loose or we pin individual form pages but keep the forms unbounded. The barcode page in particular(pinned or unbounded)

srideep

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
07-17-2014
Med's Done....
07-25-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08-18-2014
future_canadian said:
Yes I see what you are saying. So if my 1112 application arrived May 7th, do you think I am safe?
I guess u will be in cap easily. :p

srideep

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
07-17-2014
Med's Done....
07-25-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08-18-2014
Jango1 said:
Can someone tell me what UPS means when it says

Signed by: COLLIN
Left at : Receiver
It means Collin signed ur package and CIO received it. ;D

srideep

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
07-17-2014
Med's Done....
07-25-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08-18-2014
missionimpossible said:
Please people help on the above query. Should we leave all the pages pertaining to a form loose or we pin individual form pages but keep the forms unbounded. The barcode page in particular(pinned or unbounded)
Put clips on each form, to group them together. :eek: :eek:

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also, Most of them would not have expected FSW 2014 to open from May 1, as Express Entry 2015 was only published everywhere :)

Jango1 said:

srideep

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
07-17-2014
Med's Done....
07-25-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08-18-2014
kb_virgo2003 said:
Hello All,

I am able to get "Reference of letter" from all of my previous employers. But as per policies of my current company they do not issue "letter of reference" to their current employees. Though they will issue me a Bonafide letter of company letterhead mentioning my date of joining, title, purpose of letter as "Immigration related" and m currently associated with company. Also, i have offer letter and increment letter of current company. Will that be sufficient to show work experience in my current company?

Please reply.

Thanks
You will need to show what duties/responsibilities u r perfroming.

srideep

May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
07-17-2014
Med's Done....
07-25-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08-18-2014
neel-here said:
Also, Most of them would not have expected FSW 2014 to open from May 1, as Express Entry 2015 was only published everywhere :)
Yes. Many thought that there would'nt be any FSW2014.

Status
Not open for further replies.