+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
Saps said:
Well as I said, I don't know how CIC construes gift money. Let's not forget, parents too lend out money as loan to children in the west. It's not the same system as in India :)

Even if it's FD, they can always ask for money trail right ! So in that case let that person have a backup, is all I am saying. TRUCE ;D
Ofcourse Truce buddy :D. I was expressing my view only. But, how one handles his case is up to them.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
simarwalia88 said:
Hi der everyne . Any update to any of the June applicants ?? With tym passing by i m getting anxious :eek:
Hi Simar.. update is just that some of 2nd and 3rd June got charged :D

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
AutoGenie said:
Hi Sirya,

How did you reach to the mentioned Pessimistic estimate for 2171. Actually, I am far off to apply as my IELTS is on 22Nov. Want to know if I should still try for Canada under this last category for QA guys (out of 2174, 2173 and 2171) or should I think about other options well in advance.
Dear Autogenie,

It is estimated in Spreadsheet. If you open the link there is separate sub-sheet which gives an estimate of NOCs cap filled and other details.

SonOfOdin

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th June 2014
Nomination.....
2nd October 2014
Med's Request
26th November 2014
Med's Done....
11th December 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th February 2015
LANDED..........
9th June 2015
Achiever 99 said:
Buddy if you take the print out of the email which you received for PCC to the PSK, they will consider that and you would not need any appointment. Just tell that this is urgent case and you need to in a day or two.

PSK is the fastest I can think of to get PCC. Its just the front desc guys you need to convince and you are in. You will get PCC next day.
It depends on whether the address on one's passport is the same as the current residing address. If its the same, PCC will be approved and granted the same day. If not, PSK will sent the PCC request to the police station for the current address and one has to approach the police station and give documents for address proof etc. The second case, takes about a week or two depending on how good your local police station works. Oh yeah, no appointment needed for PCC. One can walkin to PSK between 9:30 to 11:30 A.M any working day. Be warned that it will take the close to 3-5 hrs for the process to complete as PCC requests get least token priority when compared to passport issue token. Make sure your passport is not damaged. they will not issue PCC if it is damaged.

pankaj.kumar

Jun 23, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Nomination.....
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2015
File Transfer...
SLU 15-05-2015 starting processing on 12-05-2015
Med's Request
22-5-2015
Med's Done....
26-5-2015 TLU on 4th JUNE 2015
Interview........
Decision Made on 16 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2015
mybwp said:
Thanks pankaj for your reply. I've actually applied for a visitor visa of Canada in 2009 and was successful in getting that. I am not sure, but probably i might have mentioned that visa rejection in my 2009 visa application. Should I send a complete new application for this mistake or wait for the file to be tranferred to london visa office and then email them about this missing information?
put the uci number for the successful visit visa.........and if on the rejection letter they mentioned some number you think unique you should inform that.....

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
Saps said:
I am still karmafied to give you +1 guess I will have to wait it out ... ;D

Thanks for the info. I knew financial institutes can access it, didnt know about the latter though.
My View:

Who is interested in Credit History? Predominantly lenders and financial institutions. I dont reckon any government would be interested in this aspect, unless it is a very heavy financial fraud and a criminal case is registered against him/her. If there is a criminal case against this guy, then it would show up in the PCC. I dont have a known case where their Visa got rejected because of Credit report, not for Canada, my knowledge is limited. But for many other countries including USA.

Having a bad record in your credit history does not entitle you to become lawless. Moreover, when we got to a new country, we should build our own credit history. Hence, future credit history in Canada could probably influence future prospects in that country, including Citizenship.

frasiercrane

Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 DD encashed...: 26-11-2014
Nomination.....
19-12-2014 2nd line update: 20-03-2015
Med's Request
30-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015 3rd line update: 16-04-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015 DM: 15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
aha2174 said:
Thanks for the info.. In the meantime I called PSK customer care number and they told me the same thing.. I should go with all the docs and generated ARN No. receipt print out and can pay there only.. Also they said that Walk in timings is 9:30 AM to 11:30 PM..

I was in US last year and my passport got expired so I have my passport with my US address with place of issue as Chicago.. My current residence address is same as that of the address mentioned (Delhi) in my wife's passport.. In my expired passport there is another Delhi address..
Hope I will get the PCC in a day.. I have Aadhar Card, DL, Voter ID Card, Government Bank Address all with the same address as that of my wife's passport address :) Hope all this helps..
You must go once and give it a try. Although since the address on you passport is not of Delhi it might be challenging. Go there with hope maybe you'll come back and tell us a new way that works.

Otherwise later you can try from your local police station. Delhi has started the online request system which they claim provides PCC in about a week.

One more thing if things don't work at PSK try speaking with PSK officer; instead of the TCS staff working at PSK. PSK Officer can work magic, whereas TCS staff has strict instructions. Best of luck!

Do let us know what happens.

CPR2012

May 22, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
aakashraje said:
Hi, I have also got a same email from idp. but i want to know is it possible that our result is displayed online before 3rd october ? or will it be displayed on particular 3rd october only?
Please help. i m geting nervous about results. :(
Hi you need not worry, as i told in my previous post it is common some times. Please follow the link which i gave you to check the results online.

If results are out, it will display else it will state a message something like results are yet to be displayed.

Keep kool buddy and all the best :)

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
Saps said:
SBI also has 7 branches in Canada.. As per their site.. 7 branches (Toronto, Mississauga, Scarborough, Brampton, Vancouver, Surrey & Abbotsford. )
SBI foreign services are very bad. For that matter every bank in India is not good. I even tried ICICI and BOB.

It is always good to have a local account pertaining to that Countries Bank. Have NRE and NRO account only for foreign transactions. Two accounts will be good. this is how i used to operated. Hope it helps.

wolf_metallo

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
26-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2015
Passport Req..
11-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
May-2016
Guys,

I have a panic question! Was going through list of rejections in the spreadsheet. I am sending my application today, so thought of validating what's the "danger" areas.

Saw one reason as: "Forgot to sign fee form". I am sending a DD as payment mode, in that case I don't see any reason to sign the form. Am I right?

Please advise, thanks as always!!

pankaj.kumar

Jun 23, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Nomination.....
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2015
File Transfer...
SLU 15-05-2015 starting processing on 12-05-2015
Med's Request
22-5-2015
Med's Done....
26-5-2015 TLU on 4th JUNE 2015
Interview........
Decision Made on 16 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2015
fundoo said:
Punjabi khoon ch hundi hai.... jithe Punjabi boli dekhi, uthay shuru ho jaande ne fukriyan ghollan...

good to see u punjabies here ... chakk de phatte
gud gud gud

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
aha2174 said:
Thanks Indresh... I visited the PSK website and the appointment date availability is one month from now.. Is there a process for Walk In at ITO New Delhi office..

Did anyone visited without appointment for PCC at PSK, ITO, New Delhi.
Dude try and walk into a PSK at 9 am. Take a print out of the online application and also all the documents required. No harm in trying, instead of waiting for 1 month.

Else catch hold of passport agent, they will get you appointment immediately.

Waheguru

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
SENIORS!!! URGENT REPLY NEEDED

My brother is 9th June Applicant, and he has made payment through DD from Thomas Cook, So when can he check with the bank about DD amount Clearence??? We are whole lot of worry and so tensed. Satnam Shri Waheguru Ji

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
wolf_metallo said:
Guys,

I have a panic question! Was going through list of rejections in the spreadsheet. I am sending my application today, so thought of validating what's the "danger" areas.

Saw one reason as: "Forgot to sign fee form". I am sending a DD as payment mode, in that case I don't see any reason to sign the form. Am I right?

Please advise, thanks as always!!
I believe you are right since Section A ( for DD ) on Fee form does not have place for signatures. Section B for CC has that to authorise the payment from CC. I have also not signed the form.

But I 'd be happy to hear from others.

wolf_metallo

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
26-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2015
Passport Req..
11-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
May-2016
Warning - it's a bit long post, apologies for that in advance. But, can you guys provide me your opinion / advise please? As per my previous post, I'm sending my application today - so a bit in panic attack mode. I saw lot of reasons of rejection as "insufficient details for NOC experience", and hence insecure a bit.

Here's what I'm sending to CIC:
0. A cover letter describing which document refers to what information, so that they don't miss anything.
1. Current Company letterhead experience letter - with job title and employment start date
2. Manager signed letter (plain A4), with his ID card and visiting card
3. My ID card and visiting card
4. Affidavit by me stating I don't have job description on company letterhead due to policy issue and also listing the main duties
5. Joining letter, promotion letter, current annual compensation letter, salary slips
6. Time sheet / service hours summary to highlight 40 hour/week job

Question: Is this sufficient? Or shall I approach the company senior management to provide me a letter on exceptional basis??

And secondly - could someone tell me if these main duties match to NOC 2171 "system security analyst" role (from CIC: "Systems security analysts confer with clients to identify and document requirements, assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware, and develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.").

Main duties:
• Identify client requirements for conducting assessment of their IT infrastructure (software and hardware) and IT policies, procedures, methodologies, and processes
• Develop an integrated IT security assessment framework based upon various regulatory requirements, industry standards, and client requirements
• Conduct thorough assessment of client’s IT infrastructure and IT security posture in order to identify implementation gaps
• Document assessment findings and provide detailed reports to client’s management team indicating current capabilities, gaps, and suggested improvements for various IT security areas, such as access control, data encryption, physical security controls, security incident management, business continuity management, network security, etc.
• Review Information & Technology risk methodologies, frameworks, and processes implemented by clients, and identify gaps & scope of improvement
• Assist clients in prioritizing the risks based upon various parameters (threats, vulnerabilities, likelihood, impact) and develop risk mitigation strategy based upon industry standard methodologies and specific scenarios
• Design IT risk management strategy for clients based upon their unique risk scenarios and assessment results; Develop implementation roadmaps to deploy selected IT risk management strategy in client environment
• Review clients organizational structure and management environment, and design enterprise-wise or division specific IT Security Policies and Standards in order to control the IT environment and ensure high-level direction and standardization to prevent IT security incidents and breaches
• Develop specific technology standards to safeguard client’s IT environment and technologies from internal and external threats; develop operating system hardening standards for securing critical systems from known vulnerabilities
• Develop information security incident management processes and disaster recovery standards/processes to recover organization’s IT infrastructure from severe security incidents

Appreciate your inputs and this will be my last question, promise!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.