+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fundoo

Jul 28, 2014
CanOl said:
You should ideally, first get a letter from the CA agency on company letterhead mentioning the tenor you were with the company, employee ID, etc.

Thanks CanOI,

I already have relieving/experience letter from the same company mentioning all such detail. In addition to this, that CA firm can issue detailed roles and duties in company letterhead. But that company will be untraceable now; if visa office wants to cross check.

Also you should get a letter from your erstwhile boss mentioning your job duties. Attach pay stubs, certificates, and other annextures which you deem fit.

Then mention in the cvover letter that the company no longer exists and hence you have taken ref letters from CA firm and your ex boss.

This should do the trick.
Thanks. That is what I am trying to do in addition. Does my erstwhile ex-boss require to furnish his engagement with the closed company (as a proof that he actually worked with that company) or his current business cards will only be required ?

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
dawn_canada said:
I am not sure whether it is legal to send Passport from Canada to India while you are in Canada, some claims that they have done that by sending passport with relatives etc. Please make sure with embassy before doing so.

I think yes, you have to transit because earlier you will be on visit visa and then later on PR.

These are just thoughts, others may disagree on this.

Good Luck.
The best way to do it to call the Border Agency of that Country and Local police and find out how this issue can be addressed.

tamsam21

Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 2014
CIC didn't post update CAP this week...What happened to them this week..??

KarapetyanShushanik

Jun 20, 2014
Yerevan, Armenia
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
03-11-2014
Med's Request
30-01-2015
Med's Done....
08-05-2015 as I was pregnant and we did medicals with baby
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-aug-2015
Dear all,

I have just found out that my job tasks that were mentioned in my reference letter correspond to another NOC category than what I have indicated in the CIC forms. But the job tasks still match to NOC Skill O type. Will the officer take into consideration what I have indicated in my CIC form or will he take into account the job reference duties?

Thanks.

frasiercrane

Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 DD encashed...: 26-11-2014
Nomination.....
19-12-2014 2nd line update: 20-03-2015
Med's Request
30-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015 3rd line update: 16-04-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015 DM: 15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
Waheguru said:
SENIORS!!! URGENT REPLY NEEDED

My brother is 9th June Applicant, and he has made payment through DD from Thomas Cook, So when can he check with the bank about DD amount Clearence??? We are whole lot of worry and so tensed. Satnam Shri Waheguru Ji
According to the SS; applications from India with DD have been charged in minimum 28 days and maximum 111. Some are still waiting. So you can definitely check with Thomas Cook right away.

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
I did not sign it either as the DD section doesn't require the signature. Any DD applicant who got PER/Payment charged without signature on payment form here?

siryasir said:
I believe you are right since Section A ( for DD ) on Fee form does not have place for signatures. Section B for CC has that to authorise the payment from CC. I have also not signed the form.

But I 'd be happy to hear from others.

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
wolf_metallo said:
Warning - it's a bit long post, apologies for that in advance. But, can you guys provide me your opinion / advise please? As per my previous post, I'm sending my application today - so a bit in panic attack mode. I saw lot of reasons of rejection as "insufficient details for NOC experience", and hence insecure a bit.

Here's what I'm sending to CIC:
0. A cover letter describing which document refers to what information, so that they don't miss anything.
1. Current Company letterhead experience letter - with job title and employment start date
2. Manager signed letter (plain A4), with his ID card and visiting card
3. My ID card and visiting card
4. Affidavit by me stating I don't have job description on company letterhead due to policy issue and also listing the main duties
5. Joining letter, promotion letter, current annual compensation letter, salary slips
6. Time sheet / service hours summary to highlight 40 hour/week job

Question: Is this sufficient? Or shall I approach the company senior management to provide me a letter on exceptional basis??

And secondly - could someone tell me if these main duties match to NOC 2171 "system security analyst" role (from CIC: "Systems security analysts confer with clients to identify and document requirements, assess physical and technical security risks to data, software and hardware, and develop policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize the effects of security breaches.").

Main duties:
• Identify client requirements for conducting assessment of their IT infrastructure (software and hardware) and IT policies, procedures, methodologies, and processes
• Develop an integrated IT security assessment framework based upon various regulatory requirements, industry standards, and client requirements
• Conduct thorough assessment of client's IT infrastructure and IT security posture in order to identify implementation gaps
• Document assessment findings and provide detailed reports to client's management team indicating current capabilities, gaps, and suggested improvements for various IT security areas, such as access control, data encryption, physical security controls, security incident management, business continuity management, network security, etc.
• Review Information & Technology risk methodologies, frameworks, and processes implemented by clients, and identify gaps & scope of improvement
• Assist clients in prioritizing the risks based upon various parameters (threats, vulnerabilities, likelihood, impact) and develop risk mitigation strategy based upon industry standard methodologies and specific scenarios
• Design IT risk management strategy for clients based upon their unique risk scenarios and assessment results; Develop implementation roadmaps to deploy selected IT risk management strategy in client environment
• Review clients organizational structure and management environment, and design enterprise-wise or division specific IT Security Policies and Standards in order to control the IT environment and ensure high-level direction and standardization to prevent IT security incidents and breaches
• Develop specific technology standards to safeguard client's IT environment and technologies from internal and external threats; develop operating system hardening standards for securing critical systems from known vulnerabilities
• Develop information security incident management processes and disaster recovery standards/processes to recover organization's IT infrastructure from severe security incidents

Appreciate your inputs and this will be my last question, promise!! :)
Hi Wolf,

Checklist is fine. If you can get a reference letter on the letter head, it is best. Else, what you got is fine.

JDs are fine. Please relax. If possible, get some body to check your documents again. Second opinion is always good.

Good Luck!!

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
nshah32 said:
I did not sign it either as the DD section doesn't require the signature. Any DD applicant who got PER/Payment charged without signature on payment form here?
If the payment mode is DD ,signature is not required.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
tamsam21 said:
What are you talking about? The week has not even begun yet in Canada.

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
frasiercrane said:
You must go once and give it a try. Although since the address on you passport is not of Delhi it might be challenging. Go there with hope maybe you'll come back and tell us a new way that works.

Otherwise later you can try from your local police station. Delhi has started the online request system which they claim provides PCC in about a week.

One more thing if things don't work at PSK try speaking with PSK officer; instead of the TCS staff working at PSK. PSK Officer can work magic, whereas TCS staff has strict instructions. Best of luck!

Do let us know what happens.
You mean to say that the processing is done by TCS staffs ??

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
nshah32 said:
Buddy,

Every of us -did not require sign for the DD - on the payment form....

So no need to arise this ques to urself...:)

pankaj.kumar

Jun 23, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Nomination.....
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2015
File Transfer...
SLU 15-05-2015 starting processing on 12-05-2015
Med's Request
22-5-2015
Med's Done....
26-5-2015 TLU on 4th JUNE 2015
Interview........
Decision Made on 16 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2015
tamsam21 said:
they will do either monday or tuesday evening India time.........

sachintang

Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Hi!

I have submitted my application on September 02, 2014 and am a prime applicant. I just realised yesterday that i had made a mistake in filling the year of birth of my wife. Should i communication with cic about this immediately or wait for the payment to get charged on my cc and once the file number is issued then i can do the correction. Please advise.

hsingh86

Aug 27, 2014
Congrats to all those who got their MR ;D

Below is the PCC Process in India.. got this from expatforum.. this one is particularly for Pune and I guess it would be same for rest of the cities as well..

Flow for PCC process in Pune for Non-Matching Address on Passport:
Flow of Documents is : PSK > Commissioner Office(COP) > Area Police Station(APS) > COP > Regional Passport Office (RPO) > PSK

1. Application to be submitted at PSK. No appointment required. Just register your application online, take a print & walk-in.
Better be at the gate around 8.40AM. No separate line there for PCC or anything. Its chaotic at the entrance as Security guards don't form any line there & everyone wants to rush. However people with Tatkal/PCC/9.15AM appointment are only allowed at the first time. Later people from other appointments are allowed.

PSK Address: Zero One, S.No.79/1,Ghorpadi - Mundhwa Road, Pingle Wasti, Opp. Ganga Orchid,Pune-411036.
Telephone #: 020 2567-9962/5421/5422

Working Days: Monday-Friday 9:15 AM - 4:30 PM <Lunch: 1:30 PM - 2:00 PM>
Token Issuance: 9:15 AM - 4:00 PM

2. After 1-2 weeks visit the COP & contact officer responsible for your relevant zone to check the location of your file.

COP Address: Opposite to Nucleus Mall, Nr. Sadhu Vaswani Chowk and Nr. Pune Railway Station.
Open upto 6 PM. Closed on 2nd and 4th Saturday.
No telephones for PCC Desk. So no calling option available.

Enter via main gate next to Church. Do bag scanning & register entry. Go straight, then left towards the Axis Bank ATM. Take a right & enter the building. There on the left side there is a section for Foreigner Registration & Verification. Inside at the extreme end on the right side 5 counters for PCC Verification. These officers work in shifts. Better to visit around 1pm as 1st shift ends at 2pm (7am to 2pm). So if your officer hasn't arrived for his/her shift, you can wait & meet around 2-3pm.

For Chatturshrungi area: Mr. Gore

If file dispatched to police station go to step 3, else keep following up every 2-3 days with the officer to check the most probable date on which it will be done.

3. If files dispatched as per officer above, visit your Area Police Station for PCC. Normally it takes 3-5 weeks from your PCC application date for the files to reach area police station.

If not arrived, keep checking with the officer there on phone or personally visit to enquire about the dates upto which the files have been received.

For Chatturshrungi PS: Mr. Avhad
Timings: 10am-12noon & 5.30pm to 7pm

You may get an SMS or call from the police station once your files have been received & you are lined up for verification. Once docs have arrived you need to show up within 3-4days, else they would send the files back to Commissioner office & the process starts again from Step2.

As soon as you meet them showing your PSK receipt, they will give you a form to be filled up. The form requires detailing places you stayed in the last 2-3 years, places of your study & dates of trips to Foreign Countries if any, details of your occupation.
List of Accepted documents. Try to take as many supporting documents as possible.
1. Passport
2. Two (2) hand written reference letters from your neighbors are required stating that they know you.
3. Light Bill (One year old & New)
4. Tax Receipt
5. Bank Passbook or Bank Statement for an year
6. Index-II
7. Rent Agreement
8. Education Certificates from Date. Include your SSC certificate/marksheet as it contains your DoB
9. Birth Certificate if available
10. Photo-ID: Election Card/PAN Card
11. Marriage Certificate
12. For Minor: Father & Mother ID card
13. 1 set of Xerox copy.
14. A bonafide letter from your employer stating your present address would also help. Better if stamped or on Official Letter Head.

Once your name is called for, the officer will start the verification. Takes between 30-60mins on person to person basis.
After this a final verification by the Senior Officer takes place around 8PM. Not sure if this happens in morning also. Takes ~2-4mins.
Post this within 1-2 weeks your file will be sent back to COP.

4. After 1-2 weeks of clearance by APS visit Pune City COP & verify with the officer if he's received your verification report from PS. Once done, personally visit officer & persuade/small talk them to process your case & give Outward number and date. They won't give you very easily. So, be prepared. Speaking in Marathi might help.

5. Visit RPO with this Outward Number on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday between 10:00 to 12:30.So, be there in the morning by 9:15 AM. Stand in the queue for enquiry counter to get token. Persuade Enquiry counter officer to allow you visit the Passport Officer and show your outward number. Only once the counter officer is convinced or your outward date was 1-2weeks back, he'll allot you token mentioning it on your application form. Once inside you need to meet the Passport Officer. Using that they will scan/link/download/upload your documents and something like fax your report to PSK. Once they are done, you will receive the SMS/Email for issuance from PCC. In case they refuse then you need to argue/plead strongly to get your PCC. A letter stating some urgency for the PCC to be cleared soon would help. Not sure if a duplicate PCC is issued by RPO any further.

RPO: Msfc Building, Opposite Symbiosys College, Senapati Bapat Road, Pune - 411004
+(91)-(20)-2567-9962/63/64 | 5421/22

The step 5 is a rough understanding & might not hold true till some fellow member verifies it by visiting themselves.

6. Visit PSK. The granting officer will stamp your passport and will hand you over 2 copies PCC (dated and stamped).

Hope this helps ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.