+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhmedFouad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
CVO
NOC Code......
0013 & 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
5-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
justromeo said:
Hi friends!

I'm Aug. 5 applicant for the category 2241, I have also sent a photocopy of my ECA report to CIO. I haven't heard from them yet but I'm worried that they will send back my application. Is there anything I can do? can I send my original copy to CIO to add it to my file?

Need help..

Cheers!
I advise you to do two things:

- contact them first asking for the status
- check with your post office whether they received your application package

I don't prefer to send the original WES report without making sure your application is still there at CIO.

Regards,
Ahmed

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
justromeo said:
Hi friends!

I'm Aug. 5 applicant for the category 2241, I have also sent a photocopy of my ECA report to CIO. I haven't heard from them yet but I'm worried that they will send back my application. Is there anything I can do? can I send my original copy to CIO to add it to my file?

Need help..

Cheers!
brother its a common mistake that some of us read all the instructions but do not follow them. where did u find or read to send a copy of eca? no where ofcourse, so why did u send it instead of original?

now u can do is to send the original one with a cover letter explaining them the situation with a nice acceptable reason. hopefully it will create no problems but its really hard for them to trace ur docs to ur file without uci or any other reference number if u r 1st time applicant. it can cause rejection also.

wish u all the best and good luck. don't mind any thing what I said, its just for everyone.

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
farhaantariq said:
brother completeness check means that ur app is properly filled, u have submitted all the required documents, ur all documents are valid at time of receiving, ur all documents are either in English or French. ur job reference letter matches the points that are in the mentioned NOC for which u have applied, that is completeness check.

I don't know if ur app is checked or not, but when an app passes the completeness check, the cio deducts the payment, the applicant is issued a PER email and file is transferred to vo for further processing.

good luck
Well Explained.... :) +1 for u bro... :)

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
hi guys still haven't got my IELTS result.......
IELTS exam date - 06/09/14
I e-mailed them and this is the reply from their side......

"We refer to your IELTS test of 6th Sep, 2014.

As part of the quality control procedures designed to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test, test results are routinely analyzed before they are issued to candidates. Unfortunately, your result is still being processed so it has not been possible to analyze it yet. The analysis will be conducted when the processing of your result is completed. Test Report Forms will be issued on 3rd Oct 2014.

Please note that it is specified in the declaration signed by candidates on the application form that there may be occasions when it is necessary to issue a result more than 13 days after the test. Please accept our apologies for this delay.

Regards,
Team IDP IELTS"

is there anything to worry??
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

vin19

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WARSAW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELLO SENIORS.....PLZ GUIDE ME ...CAN A RETAIL BUYER NOC 6222 APPLY UNDER NOC 0113 PURCHASE MANAGER...IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE?

justromeo

Aug 1, 2014
AhmedFouad said:
I advise you to do two things:

- contact them first asking for the status
- check with your post office whether they received your application package

I don't prefer to send the original WES report without making sure your application is still there at CIO.

Regards,
Ahmed
Thanks Ahmed.
The courier post has a confirmation that the CIO had received my application papers last Aug 5. do you have any information about the contact details of CIO? and which way is the best way to contact them?through e-mail or phone?
Thank you again and best regards!

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vin19 said:
HELLO SENIORS.....PLZ GUIDE ME ...CAN A RETAIL BUYER NOC 6222 APPLY UNDER NOC 0113 PURCHASE MANAGER...IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE?
go to this link and check out if your job duties match the required NOC....

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Profile.aspx?val=0&val1=0113

best of luck ......

olivus

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I read several posts saying that completeness check of 20 June applicants are currently being done. What is the indication of this information? Do CIO send acknowledgement mail?

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
vin19 said:
I think you can apply under NOC 0113... Both the NOC's talk about Purachasing process.... I think you can go for it bro....

And remember no question is Silly.

vin19

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WARSAW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bro i applied for fsw in 2008 jan as retail buyer noc 6222 but my case was terminated due to injustice of cic...now i have applied under noc 0113 purchase manager...what are my chances to get through?i m self employed and now applied as purchase manager.. i have sent my documents on 15 sep..

tamsam21

Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 2014
Dear Applicants... want info abt PCC..

Those who sent PCC with application.. did they receive any update PCC request 2nd time from Local VO..??

or

Only those who didn't send PCC with application.. received PCC request from Local VO..??

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Waiting....
farhaantariq said:
6222 is not being offered in fswp 2014, how can he apply in that sir?
He is not talking about 6222 dude. He is asking can he apply under 0113. Because both the NOC's talk about purchase process....

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
olivus said:
I read several posts saying that completeness check of 20 June applicants are currently being done. What is the indication of this information? Do CIO send acknowledgement mail?
brother completeness check means that ur app is properly filled, u have submitted all the required documents, ur all documents are valid at time of receiving, ur all documents are either in English or French. ur job reference letter matches the points that are in the mentioned NOC for which u have applied, that is completeness check.

I don't know if ur app is checked or not, but when an app passes the completeness check, the cio deducts the payment, the applicant is issued a PER email and file is transferred to vo for further processing.

good luck

shaarav

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER received 17-10-2014
Gego2 said:
I sent them an email on September 1st and I didn't get any response ... :'(
What is ur App received date....if urs is a june app..remember no news is good news!!

Status
Not open for further replies.