+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pinkesh88 said:
Dear All Experts,

I am applying under NOC 2132. And i am ready wd all the docs.
But, I am stuck up wd few queries which are as follows:

1) I have a ready reference letter from the organization, but as per the Sr.No. 12 of Document Checklist, additional supporting documents are required, which are copies of work contract and pay stubs.

Que: So can you please tell us that is it necessary to submit these docs? And if yes, for which period I have to submit the copies of pay stubs?

2) As per the Sr.No. 16 of Document Checklist, I am suppose to provide the National ID.

Que: So, will the Voter ID will be sufficient? And if no, what else can be provided?

Your quick response can help me to send the application without wasting the time.

Thanking you in advance.
1. brother as long as you are submitting a good complete authentic reference letter then these things are not required, they are only additional supporting documents. I just submitted my reference letter and nothing else, no pay slips, no contract letters, no job appointment emails nothing and now Alhamdulillah I m waiting for my PR soon inshAllah.

2. voter ID is not a National ID....its issued just for voting purpose and during elections only. if your country doesn't have one, then don't worry leave it. I am Pakistani, we have Computerized National ID so I submitted it, but my wife is BD national and in Bangladesh they don't have National ID, they have same thing called voter id which is only issued to them during elections otherwise one cannot get it normally, so I didn't submitted it for her, just her passport copies. so don't worry.

relax and good luck.

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
CanOl said:
Agree, your point is valid, ;) Technically PCC can be taken from anywhere, but always best to take from place of current residence as this is where you are currently staying. Even the passport officials recommend this and so does VO (though this is not forced)

Why will Police commissioner's office issue PCC to you if you are not staying at the address, though it might be your permanent address ? remember, in case of physical police verification, they visit your house and check for details.
They will visit your location, and the proof of your address you have given them. They will also take references from your neighbours. Passport office/Commissioner will never give you PCC if you do not belong to Passport office area... If you are from Delhi, U can never get PCC from Hyderabad unless you change your passport address.. So no way you can take PCC from any other place....

tamsam21

Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 2014
Re: PCC is required for SPOUSE also

Dear Applicants of NDVO... want info abt PCC..

Those who sent PCC with application.. did they receive any update PCC request 2nd time from NDVO..??

or

Only those who didn't send PCC with application.. received PCC request from NDVO..??

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
parminderk said:
Hi,

Could you guys please clear my doubts in the following questions:

- I am going to apply in the first week of October. I am not clear with if the reference letters (experience letter with job duties) should be dated September 2014 or according to the past date when I left that job
- My salary was under taxable slab after deductions of HRA & other allowances and other investment exemptions (like FD etc.). so my employer (in which category I am applying) never deducted TDS and did not give me form sixteen either. could you please guide what other salary proofs are acceptable and in what format?

It would be really a big help if I get guidance on the above points.

Many thanks in advance
Parminder,

Ref letters need to be current dated.
Pay slips are sufficient for showing Salary.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
climbatize said:
Hi.
May 28 may applicant here, received PER on the 20th of September (rest of the details in my sig). Wanted to let you guys know that I had new born baby in march and I couldn't send his passport copies as it wasn't ready yet, so I attached his BC, receipt from the consulate that showed that I have applied for his passport and a cover letter explaining the same and got through. Hopefully this would help some one else in such a situation, as I couldn't get an answer for this anywhere
regards
appreciate sharing this info, this might help someone, good luck.

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
climbatize said:
Hi.
May 28 may applicant here, received PER on the 20th of September (rest of the details in my sig). Wanted to let you guys know that I had new born baby in march and I couldn't send his passport copies as it wasn't ready yet, so I attached his BC, receipt from the consulate that showed that I have applied for his passport and a cover letter explaining the same and got through. Hopefully this would help some one else in such a situation, as I couldn't get an answer for this anywhere
regards
Hi !!

Congratulations for your PER, I am also 28th May applicant and waiting for PER desperately, 20th September was saturday, i guess CIC supposed to be off... did you check the date, it might be 19th Sept. or may be they work on saturdays?
did you get charged for your whole family.. then I guess you can send your baby's passport details once your file is transferred to VO.

Regards

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
Century said:
CIO cannot assess your roles for NOC 2281 against your claim. Without detail reference letter, you will get points for NOC 0013 only.
Century is absolutely right.

Ahmed, I had mentioned you will get points for NOC 2281 also, but subject to providing correct employment ref letters.
Hope I am right Century.

yogi_bear

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Hi ,Forum Friends,

Wanted to check on the following

1) When can a NDVO case 14 May 2014 case expect a medical report and pcc submission mail.
I have received my PER on 29-August 2014 .I have not received any AOR till date from NDVo

2) My supervisor who has provided reference has changed his mobile number and his designation has changed .So will this have any impact during verification process. He is still in the same company but has changed the roles. Do i need to inform NDVO on the same

3) My Brother who is in US has changed his address , I am not aware of his address .do i need to update the family details and do need to update NDVO.Does CIC cross check the address of immediate relatives??

4) I am scheduled to travel to Germany for 1 month in October 2014 , do i need mention the details of my travel to Germany to NDVO.

5) Further wanted to check if there has been any background checks or verification from NDVO applicants who have cleared the medical test.Please do share your experience.

Thanks a lot and have a gr8 time ahead

malwai3x

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
24-10-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
17-10-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2015
Med's Done....
Nov 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
Seniors or Anyoner from India who got their MRs.

Please throw some light on the background verification carried out by local VO (NDVO for India). I havent seen anyone talking about any inquiry or checking done for their work ex or job. How does this happens? How do the VO officials verify your job? Do you get any mail from VO for verification or do they send any intiamtion to your employer? Can anyone help on this please!! Thanks isn advance..

climbatize

Sep 21, 2014
Sorry my bad Got PER on Sep 19th NOC 2281, yes the whole family got charged, can't figure out how to reply to your question doing it this way. One more thing I live in the U.A.E so I wrote my uae national id number instead of my Pakistani id number (completely forget I had one :))hopefully this wouldn't cause any issue, let see

hartej

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Initially NDVO now Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2014
Doc's Request.
11-05-2015 (asked for Schedule Form A from age -18 for me and Spouse)
Nomination.....
PER on 10th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
Did not received AOR from Warsaw Visa Office.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (7.5)
File Transfer...
File Transferred to Warsaw Visa Office confirmed by CIC on Phone. SLU updated on 2nd May Started processing your application on 29th April 2015
Med's Request
11-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015 TLU on 10th June 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully by 31-07-2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by october 2015 or March 2016
ashif_eee said:
dear bro its not mandatory...to match with the job duties...

If u have the NOC duties on ur JOB Duty u can apply without hesitation...

In this case try to submit below:

Work experience requirement:

1. Job duties on Company Letter head.
2. Full time /Working hour should be mentioned.
3. Company's seal if applicable

Additional:

5. Appointment/contract letter
6. Payslip (3 months will be enough)
7. Business card of applicant and referee (reference letter's).

Hello Friends,

please suggest i worked for a county for 2.8 years around 7 years back, I have only Offer letter, appointment letter confirmation letter, experience certificate and relieving letter. Also in july i got a Reference letter from that company mentioning the date of joining and leaving daily time i was working and job duties performed in that company. The only problem is that i do not have Salary Slips for that company. Is that ok. I read in the forum that salary slip of the last three months is required as additional documents. However in the reference letter my last salary drawn from that company is mentioned. Also i donot have the increment letters PLease suggest thus documents which i have is sufficient or more documents are required.

garuna

Sep 10, 2013
nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th june,2014
Nomination.....
15th October,2014
Med's Request
13th November,2014
Med's Done....
19th November,2014
Passport Req..
19th feb, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3rd march, 2015
LANDED..........
15th may 2015
what is completeness check?
I am June 13th applicant, has my apps already checked for completeness?

malwai3x

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
24-10-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
17-10-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2015
Med's Done....
Nov 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
yogi_bear said:
PFB my reponses inline
Hi ,Forum Friends,

Wanted to check on the following

1) When can a NDVO case 14 May 2014 case expect a medical report and pcc submission mail.
I have received my PER on 29-August 2014 .I have not received any AOR till date from NDVo
Seeing the SS, i can see NDVO hasnt sent AOR's and is still processing til 8-9th May. So i believe need to wait for one month more.

2) My supervisor who has provided reference has changed his mobile number and his designation has changed .So will this have any impact during verification process. He is still in the same company but has changed the roles. Do i need to inform NDVO on the same
I dnt see any problem here. Even if he is not with the company, he can still verify your job duties.

3) My Brother who is in US has changed his address , I am not aware of his address .do i need to update the family details and do need to update NDVO.Does CIC cross check the address of immediate relatives??
I dnt think u need to inform NDVOin this case. If anything in changed in ur circumstances e.g. marriage, new born child, address change, job change etc. only then u need to inform

4) I am scheduled to travel to Germany for 1 month in October 2014 , do i need mention the details of my travel to Germany to NDVO.
Yes. After you get the mail from NDVO for your case or u see ur ECAS status as processing started.

5) Further wanted to check if there has been any background checks or verification from NDVO applicants who have cleared the medical test.Please do share your experience.
Query raised above :p:p
Thanks a lot and have a gr8 time ahead

hartej

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Initially NDVO now Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2014
Doc's Request.
11-05-2015 (asked for Schedule Form A from age -18 for me and Spouse)
Nomination.....
PER on 10th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
Did not received AOR from Warsaw Visa Office.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (7.5)
File Transfer...
File Transferred to Warsaw Visa Office confirmed by CIC on Phone. SLU updated on 2nd May Started processing your application on 29th April 2015
Med's Request
11-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015 TLU on 10th June 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully by 31-07-2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by october 2015 or March 2016
kollins said:
Let's leave the headache for CIC.
Literally,they can't know by reason of your reference letter in your application package.
After your file has been transfered to your local visas office,CIC may sample you out for opinion documentation to report.
They may visit or physically conduct a background check on your current place of employment without you knowing........God help you if you lied or impersonate ............that may be automatic denial and rejection if they found out.
Even if your senior colleague sign it at the mandate of your senior manager,it won't be a problem as he will defend his mandate.
Cheers.
Hello friends,

i want to know if the CIC ask for other companies information also from the current company in which you are employed or they cross check only the information about the current company.

i mean to say that if you are working in company A thus CIC also ask about other companies information like company B,C in which we used to work before current company A from the current company A in background verifictation when the application is with local visa office.

please advice on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.