+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

o_o

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App.
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Submitted with App.
File Transfer...
No Clue
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2015 (CPC-O) 30-01-2015 (Los Angeles)
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
LANDED..........
05-10-2015 (PRC recvd. 01-26-2016)
canadaapp said:
Hi All,

I have couple of question regarding FSW application.

1.I received my medical request. Is PCC request is after the medical request?
2. The Canada website say "The certificate must be issued no more than three months before you apply" My PCC is about 5 month when I applied.Do I need to get a new PCC.

Thanks
canadaapp

I'm curious which is your VO. The MR requests are different for each VO. I am with CPC-O and my MR email asked me for PCCs. I am not sure about a 5 month old PCC - which may be older by now. You can decide if you want to take the risk. If you have not been in the PCC country, then you may be able to make an argument. If it is your current country, then you might as well apply.

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Then do one thing, modify the affidavit sample i gave you for step number 4.
In addition to your Affidavit, you should submit an affidavit from your parents too.
Sample Affidavit

AFFIDAVIT
We, PARENTS NAME, resident of THEIR PRESENT ADDRESS do solemnly declare and affirm as follows:

1) YOUR NAME is our son and he was born on YOUR DOB in City XXXX , State XXXXand Country XXXXX.

2) We are providing this affidavit in order to verify YOURNAME’s birth details, as We are unable to attain his birth certificate from the relevant issuing authority, as it was not mandatory to get the birth registered with any government agency. It is difficult to obtain birth records for individuals born during this time. YOUR NAME was not issued a birth certificate at the time of his birth.

3) We are attaching copy of his school leaving Certificate with Serial number xxxxxxx and Passport with number xxxxxxx as supporting documents with this affidavit. Which contains YOUR NAME’s Date of Birth as D.O.B, Our name as Mother MOTHER'S NAME and Father’s name FATHER'S NAME and Place of Birth CITY (in Passport).

4) We make this affidavit in support of his application for Permanent Residency of Canada and request that in lieu of birth certificate, our affidavit with other documents be accepted as proof of his date of birth in lieu of birth certificate.

And We make this solemn Declaration conscientiously believing it to be true, and knowing that it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath.

Place –CITY
Date—xxxX

Subscribed to and sworn before me this ______day of ______________, 2014 by MOTHER'S NAME AND FATHER'S NAME

andy6835 said:
Thanks mate but my LC does not have parents name in it...

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajx said:
Then do one thing, modify the affidavit sample i gave you for step number 4.
In addition to your Affidavit, you should submit an affidavit from your parents too.
Sample Affidavit

AFFIDAVIT
We, PARENTS NAME, resident of THEIR PRESENT ADDRESS do solemnly declare and affirm as follows:

1) YOUR NAME is our son and he was born on YOUR DOB in City XXXX , State XXXXand Country XXXXX.

2) We are providing this affidavit in order to verify YOURNAME's birth details, as We are unable to attain his birth certificate from the relevant issuing authority, as it was not mandatory to get the birth registered with any government agency. It is difficult to obtain birth records for individuals born during this time. YOUR NAME was not issued a birth certificate at the time of his birth.

3) We are attaching copy of his school leaving Certificate with Serial number xxxxxxx and Passport with number xxxxxxx as supporting documents with this affidavit. Which contains YOUR NAME's Date of Birth as D.O.B, Our name as Mother MOTHER'S NAME and Father's name FATHER'S NAME and Place of Birth CITY (in Passport).

4) We make this affidavit in support of his application for Permanent Residency of Canada and request that in lieu of birth certificate, our affidavit with other documents be accepted as proof of his date of birth in lieu of birth certificate.

And We make this solemn Declaration conscientiously believing it to be true, and knowing that it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath.

Place –CITY
Date—xxxX

Subscribed to and sworn before me this ______day of ______________, 2014 by MOTHER'S NAME AND FATHER'S NAME

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Welcome mate and thanks for +1 ,, good luck with your app. :D

andy6835 said:
Perfact Man... !! Thanks.. +1... it didnt click me that parents' affidivate can also work..

Lalit

Star Member
Aug 22, 2012
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Doc's Request.
03-06-2014
Nomination.....
04-10-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
03-2014
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
27-11-2014
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2015
LANDED..........
Not Yet
manish baissoya said:
in SS, there is some problem with CHARGE DATE ESTIMATES SHEET, Admin please correct it.
Yes there is some issue....

I could also see people receiving PER for 28th May in forum but sheet does not have any such info (App status by date).

I think few people have not updated their status in SS and many of them are from 20th - 30 May group.

Correct me if my observation is not right.

Regards,
Lalit

prince323

Sep 15, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Nomination.....
26-03-2015
Med's Request
10-06-2015
Passport Req..
07-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-27-2016
CanOl said:
prince. One observation,

Are you appearing for IELTS on 18th October ? in that case, your result will be out on 31st October and you may receive the hard copy by 2nd Nov. So you will not be able to submit your application to CIC before 5th Nov.

In such a scenario, at least get all other docs ready by 30th Oct so that once you get IELTS result, you can send the application immediately without further delay.
Thanks. I just started putting all together. Sent my Transcripts for Evaluation.

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajx said:
Welcome mate and thanks for +1 ,, good luck with your app. :D
My pleasure...
Thank u for wish... to my knowledge almost all docs are ready except these affidivate for my application & original report from WES which is in transit on my way..

Aug 1, 2014
Hey Gents,

I've faced an issue after submitting my application in 16th of September. I forgot and sent a copy of my ECA report and found that the original document is required, so what should I do in this situation.

I appreciate your help and thanks in advance.

All the best.

Chemical3881

Dec 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-30-2014
Nomination.....
09-19-2014
IELTS Request
Along with Application!
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-20-2014; 3rd Line Update 12-17-2014
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
March 5th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully!
LANDED..........
God knows!
My ECAS Status shows "In Process" "We have received your application on May 28".

I am May 28th applicant, paid through DD. I don't know DD status from bank.

Is there any hope of PE for me?

Chemical3881

Dec 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-30-2014
Nomination.....
09-19-2014
IELTS Request
Along with Application!
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-20-2014; 3rd Line Update 12-17-2014
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
March 5th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully!
LANDED..........
God knows!
My ECAS Status shows "In Process" "We have received your application on May 28".

Is there any hope of PER for me?

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Sorry to say mate, it is better to resend your app, because your current app is going to be rejected for sure.
luckily you have not lost many days, so hurry up but at the same time stay calm to avoid any error in app.
And don't forget to send copy of your degree/ diploma/transcripts along with original ECA.
In addition you need another original of IELTS TRF.

Good Luck

hazemabdelaziz said:
Hey Gents,

I've faced an issue after submitting my application in 16th of September. I forgot and sent a copy of my ECA report and found that the original document is required, so what should I do in this situation.

All the best.

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Congrats Mate, you can receive PER anytime now ;D ;D

Chemical3881 said:

Is there any hope of PER for me?

la364

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Optimist3 said:
Sorry for coming back after signing off. The thing you said is very sensible. There are lot of pearls of leaving our current life and settling in a foreign country without even a job on hand. I have seen lot of excitement when guys get their visa and are very happy. But, when the land and reality hits....... lot of people get depressed and demoralized. I dont attribute it to their abilities or something else, its just that we are new to place and culture, its a different world out there and we need to give ourselves the benefit of doubt for few months. The real patience is need then, not for waiting for Visa.

But I sincerely wish all the forum members a very Good Luck for their settlement in Canada. :)
Well Said !!!

byn2013

Apr 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
shahid_canadaim said:
How much is the amount I have to show in the Fee Payment IM5620E Form for me, my wife and my 4 years old kid??

is it $550 + $550 + $150 => $1250

Regards,
Shahid
yes, thats correct. i paid $1250 for me+ my wife+ kid age under 19.
waiting for PER now.

Lalit

Star Member
Aug 22, 2012
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Doc's Request.
03-06-2014
Nomination.....
04-10-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
03-2014
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
27-11-2014
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2015
LANDED..........
Not Yet
hazemabdelaziz said:
Hey Gents,

All the best.

You can ask the courier company to return or not to deliver your package. I am sure it will be in transit.

Regards,
Lalit

Status
Not open for further replies.