+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

quartz

Star Member
Apr 25, 2010
I have sent a hardcopy of ECA to cic with my application. Is it necessary to allow cic to access the same report through wes online service by paying an additional amount?

o_o

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App.
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Submitted with App.
File Transfer...
No Clue
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2015 (CPC-O) 30-01-2015 (Los Angeles)
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
LANDED..........
05-10-2015 (PRC recvd. 01-26-2016)
hazemabdelaziz said:
Hey Gents,

I've faced an issue after submitting my application in 16th of September. I forgot and sent a copy of my ECA report and found that the original document is required, so what should I do in this situation.

I appreciate your help and thanks in advance.

All the best.
There was someone else who sent a follow up piece of mail asking that the additional document be added to the application. I think that worked, since its going to be a while before they get to the Sept 16 applications.

o_o

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App.
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Submitted with App.
File Transfer...
No Clue
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2015 (CPC-O) 30-01-2015 (Los Angeles)
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
LANDED..........
05-10-2015 (PRC recvd. 01-26-2016)
quartz said:
I have sent a hardcopy of ECA to cic with my application. Is it necessary to allow cic to access the same report through wes online service by paying an additional amount?
Hard copy is sufficient, you don't have to pay anything extra.

Aug 1, 2014
Hi Lalit,

Thanks all for your replies, but the courier already have delivered the application and I think they won't be able to return it back. I will try to send the original ECA with an explanation cover letter to be an additional document but my question is it applicable to do something like this? or not?.

All the best

Lalit

Star Member
Aug 22, 2012
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Doc's Request.
03-06-2014
Nomination.....
04-10-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
03-2014
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
14-11-2014
Med's Done....
27-11-2014
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2015
LANDED..........
Not Yet
hazemabdelaziz said:
Hi Lalit,

Thanks all for your replies, but the courier already have delivered the application and I think they won't be able to return it back. I will try to send the original ECA with an explanation cover letter to be an additional document but my question is it applicable to do something like this? or not?.

All the best
Delivered in less than 3 days...very fast

Anyway, all the very best, I am sure they will accommodate your request.

Lalit

dart86

Aug 26, 2014
Cebu
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/31/2014
Doc's Request.
05/28/2015
Med's Request
07/29/2015
Med's Done....
PENDING; awaiting for the Forms
LANDED..........
AUGUST 2016 (If God permits)
Hi anyone here who knows a successful applicant for fsw who only had a bank certificate showing the required amount as proof of funds? I am just getting worried because I do not have any assets and liabilities yet..I have a lot of concern about settlement funds... Because I knew someone who got a visa refusal due to settlement funds...Anyone who share the same sentiments?

pappusampath

Jun 18, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
Med's Request
15-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-09-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
07-09-2015
Pooja14 said:
Rates of foreign currency are fluctuated each day. Therefore it is advisable to get DD in CAD currency i.e. $490. Also ensure that whether they have asked for original PP for VISA stamping or photo copy. GOOD LUCK. May God always bless you.
Thanks. Ok let me send with CAD currency 980$ (myself and my wife) DD in favour of "Canadian High Commission" or "Receiver General for Canada" payable at New Delhi. Is that fine?

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
There have been a cases, where CIC has accepted the documents sent by applicant after reaching app at CIC.
But CIC gives no guarantee, that it will be considered.
So you have to make choice.
As It may be hard time for you until you get PER, if you choose to send ECA report only.

for peace of mind, i will recommend you to resend the app, if you can get IELTS TRF easily.
if not, then you have no choice but to send ECA only along with cover letter.

hazemabdelaziz said:
Hi Lalit,

All the best

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Bank Certificates are more than sufficient,Try to maintain settlement funds until you get through, They may ask for Bank Statement at later stages
to make sure that funds are yours not borrowed.

P.S: Settlement Funds comes under Assets too.

dart86 said:
Hi anyone here who knows a successful applicant for fsw who only had a bank certificate showing the required amount as proof of funds? I am just getting worried because I do not have any assets and liabilities yet..I have a lot of concern about settlement funds... Because I knew someone who got a visa refusal due to settlement funds...Anyone who share the same sentiments?

Aug 1, 2014
Hi ajx,

Thanks for your kind reply, the problem not just with the IELTS TRF, but also with the Police clearance report. As, I am living abroad of my origin country.However, what I have read and understood the CIC website that if there is any incompleteness or mistakes they would return the whole application to the applicant. Let's keep the fingers crossed to do this in an early time. I wish if there is any other solution but sending a new application.

Thanks and regards.

blindvia

Jul 12, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 <br><br>[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/34s5bo2.jpg[/IMG]
Hello fellow forumites,

May I ask if there's any FSW applicant here who once had a student visa and then
went back to their home country after completing their study in Australia?

I'd like to seek your advice/experience on applying/obtaining a police clearance certificate from Australia
from a foreigner standpoint i.e. a former foreign student in Australia and now residing in his home country.

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
PCC is not compulsory to be sent along with App, Police Certificates can be sent later, generally your VO will ask for PCC, at the time of Medical request.
The only issue i see is IELTS, as rules vary from place to place.
The best thing at present you can do is, Send Original ECA report (As you would have two Report copies) along with cover letter,
and as a back up plan start preparing New app and send it too after getting Original IELTS TRF , with Original second copy of ECA without any PCC.

if you are lucky to get PER for your first app, then cancel CC from second app.

hazemabdelaziz said:
Hi ajx,

Thanks for your kind reply, the problem not just with the IELTS TRF, but also with the Police clearance report. As, I am living abroad of my origin country.However, what I have read and understood the CIC website that if there is any incompleteness or mistakes they would return the whole application to the applicant. Let's keep the fingers crossed to do this in an early time. I wish if there is any other solution but sending a new application.

Thanks and regards.

Grace1978

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 29-th, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan 9-th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
Recvd March 24-th, DM May 12-th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
Hi,

:mad: I just got the package today :mad: aplication returned - I didn't include original ECA :mad:

What should I do? Just include missing original and resend all the package with previously filed forms or should I fill out new forms? Some officers was making check marks on the forms and they put UCI# on the form.

Seniors please advise ::) ::)

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Refer to this link~

www(dot)cic(dot)gc(dot)ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/australia(dot)asp

blindvia said:
Hello fellow forumites,

May I ask if there's any FSW applicant here who once had a student visa and then
went back to their home country after completing their study in Australia?

I'd like to seek your advice/experience on applying/obtaining a police clearance certificate from Australia
from a foreigner standpoint i.e. a former foreign student in Australia and now residing in his home country.

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Sorry to hear that Grace,

You should download the new forms, as some forms might have revised since last time you downloaded them.
Use returned forms, as reference and fill up the new downloaded forms and send.
Good Luck !!

Grace1978 said:
Hi,

:mad: I just got the package today :mad: aplication returned - I didn't include original ECA :mad:

What should I do? Just include missing original and resend all the package with previously filed forms or should I fill out new forms? Some officers was making check marks on the forms and they put UCI# on the form.

Seniors please advise ::) ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.