+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farhaantariq said:
after receiving per, what actually happens at visa office? what do they do? what checks they perform and how? do they contact each and every where by phone or email or visit them? like for police, employment, education, agencies and others? do they cross check medicals also and contact doctors or visit them?

if all background checks and things are done b4 issuing per then what is done after that in VO for 3 months? why they take this long if things are already done like ECAS, PCC, IELTS, JOB LEtter, e.t.c.? why cant they just call for MR or RPRF or others?

was just getting curious abt VOs!
Sometimes they contact all your employers/referrers to verify the information. Sometimes they actually make a physical visit, unannounced, though that is rare and usually only happens if they suspect you have not been truthful. Sometimes they interview you though this is also rare nowadays. Sometimes they ask for updated bank statements/proof of funds. They always conduct security and background checks, and though they do not discuss the methods they use one can reason that they are using record search firms in the places where you have lived and international databases maintained by organizations like INTERPOL and probably lists of suspected terrorists/criminals/smugglers they get from their own intelligence agencies and those of other countries such as the USA and UK, with whom they cooperate closely. The details of what happens in the local VOs is a bit of a black box.

Baran

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
New to FSW said:
Hi,

I am ready with all my documents except my employer reference letter. I am bit confused whether it is compulsory to submit the reference letter from all the employer under which i worked. Or is it ok to submit only the latest employer reference letter for whom i worked more than 4 years? I worked for a small company for 6 months before the current one and there is no way i can get a reference letter from them.

I am claiming points for my work experience and i was thinking the latest exp. will be enough. please help me if you think otherwise.
If you don't need the points, don't bother. You get points for those years that you send a ref. letter for.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
o_o said:
I wish some more senior members/veterans would chime in, but I sent the photocopies of my reference letters and I got my PER, so you should be OK. I think you need to have the originals in case they interview you.
O. O.
Me too. Only photocopies are required. You may need to present the originals later.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
malwai3x said:
Seniorzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... here i am .. again .... plsss this is something urgent :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:... got a mail today with below contents.
Can anyone plssss explain to me wat should i assume from this?

========================================================================================================
UCI: 92******
Application No.: E000******
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Please respond at the earliest...... i m so confused.... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I am no expert, but seeing that it is time your PER is due and that you get a letter with UCI No. but no PER indication, and no rejection as well, it appears they are going to ask you to submit additional information or some sort of clarification before they issue you the PER.

Just a hunch it is.

Regards

Baran

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
nskatcv said:
1. Month to Month, it should be 7 years of course.
2. I think the dates are locked on the date of receipt of application. Unreasonable it is, but that's how it is I assume.

Regards
7 years?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andy6835 said:
Thanks O_O... Do I need to show proof ? as my visa extension is in process, so at the time of application I dont have next 1 year visa but will get extended.

is anyone has different opinion than O-O ?
You should provide proof of admission up to the most recent visa you have and explain in your application that your extension is in process. Do you think you stand a strong chance of getting the extension? If so I see no problem with choosing the visa office for the country where you currently live.

Deepali123

Aug 13, 2014
Hi everyone.
I have a question i am applying for 1112(Real estate manager),as of now 8 application have been accepted.You tgink is it worth if i apply by first week of september.Please suggest :)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lucania said:
Got Critical problem here,,, just came to know that my spouse's birth certificate have different name and different dob then in citizenship,,, and to reflect that data in birth certificate the government process is tedious and will take much time for their validation.... is there any alternative to this,, thats much easier?,, i m worried bcoz,, in forum i found somewhere that the application was rejected due to not submitting spouse birth certificate..
You certainly must include your spouse's birth certificate. I suggest in addition to the BC having her make out an affidavit regarding the discrepancy (state the reason for it, if possible) and state that you intend to correct the information promptly. Then actually go correct the information while your application is in process, so you can show the updated certificate at the local VO stage if they ask for it.

Good luck.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A_M said:
Hello everyone,

By the blessings of Allah, I rcvd PER on 29 Aug.

NOC-2133
App rcvd by CIC-14 May
DD encashed-19 Aug
PER- 29 Aug

SS updated.

My special thanks goes to Ashif who helped me a lot preparing my application. Also thankful to the forum members, coz their Q&A have been & will be very helpful for all of us.

I congratulate all those who already got good news & pray for others who r still waiting for their good news.
congrats

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
v_i_r_u_s said:
Just wanted to know about my next course of action to include my new born baby in my application.

I already got PER on 11th August and my Visa office is Singapore.

As per my knowledge I need to send my daughter's passport,Birth Certificate,Family Information form to Singapore Visa Office.

But my confusion is I have not got any email from SGVO regarding File transfer or AOR and I am also unable to use the case specific inquiry in the below URL:
Code:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=singapore
- Due to technical issue this section is unavailable for few days i guess. Where should I inform about my new born baby? CIC or SGVO?

Can anyone suggest me any alternative procedure to include my new born baby to my PR Application.

Thanks in advance for the co-operation :)
It's been unavailable for a long time actually. Just wait for them to contact you.

mali2014

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
01-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with File
Med's Request
01-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2015
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Dear Member,

By the Grace of God, Now I am able to check my application status online on CIC website using my UCI number. Received my PER two days ago.

My ECAS shows: In process
(1.We received your application for permanent residence on May 14, 2014)

The following tables will help you understand the status of your application.
Application for Permanent Residence Outside Canada
Application for Permanent Residence in Canada
Application for Permanent Residence - Federal skilled Worker submitted to Sydney, Nova Scotia

Can anyone please tell me which one of the above three options relevant to us? for next steps?

Thank You

Baran

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
nskatcv said:
I have updated the post. Please re-check.
Very useful. Thanks.

malwai3x

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
24-10-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
17-10-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2015
Med's Done....
Nov 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
Oscar7 said:
Hi, Did you send them any email lately or even some time back? Just curious!!! If not, I am not sure what they mean by automated response. BTW, what email ID did this come from?
No Oscar... i dint send em anything.... and it came from Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre <Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca>;...

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ohai said:
Please i need help regarding the schedule 3 form.There is a column that asks if the accompanying spouse is eligible in English or French? The answer is YES but no test language result because we do not need it for points since we have achived our 67 point mark with just one of the spouse(s) writing the IELTS. Is there a problem if we say NO ? Thanks in anticipation
You should answer the question accurately. Answer yes if the answer is yes. You need not provide IELTS results just because you answered yes.

There is no specific risk from answering no, however, even if you make the pass mark those who are reviewing your file have discretion to determine whether you can establish yourself economically in Canada. There is a procedure called negative substituted evaluation whereby you can be rejected even if you make the pass mark. This is quite rare and it requires supervisory approval, but it can happen. Don't give them a reason to give your application extra scrutiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.