+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

malwai3x

Star Member
May 18, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
24-10-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
17-10-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2015
Med's Done....
Nov 2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
June 2015
nskatcv said:
I am no expert, but seeing that it is time your PER is due and that you get a letter with UCI No. but no PER indication, and no rejection as well, it appears they are going to ask you to submit additional information or some sort of clarification before they issue you the PER.

Just a hunch it is.

Regards
Oh... if what u r saying is correct... has anyone faced this before??? u have any idea?? Or its one of the rarest cases?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aks2010 said:
1. Schedule 3 Economic Classes -FSW form, Question no. 12(a)and( b). My NOC is 1212 with 80% match of main duties but the Occupation title is different. Should I write my actual occupation title or the title corresponding to the NOC?

2. In the experience letter, should I ask my supervisor to write my actual designation or the NOC title as my designation?

3. My father expired in 2007. So in the ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION form, do I have to include my father's name and details? If yes, what do I write on the present address column?
1. I suggest the title corresponding to the NOC. Or, the title corresponding to the NOC then a slash then your designation, which is what I did.

2. Your actual designation.

3. Sorry to hear that. Yes, you must include your father's name and details. In marital status you can enter DECEASED and in present address you can enter N/A.

psbguy

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
malwai3x said:
No Oscar... i dint send em anything.... and it came from Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre <Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca>;...
Maybe CIC will adopt a new procedure, that is to inform applicants about their UCI no., to reduce the huge number of email queries that they receive, just my thought!!

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2014 Reached 12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form on 3 occations
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
kashmoin said:
dear seniors i have a question

does VO checks all the job references, i am concerned as one of my employers went back corrupt and closed down in 2013 so they do not exist any more (no website, no email address and no phones) what happens with this sort of things.

Thanks in advance
anyone pls reply

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faraz999 said:
Hi Guys,

Quick Question about Proof of Fund, I have the required money in Cash but not in the bank . I don't mind putting it into the bank but will this be acceptable for CIC all of a sudden i have the funds needed ? please do let me know thanks.

FK
You keep all your money in a big brown bag inside a zoo? What a thing to do!

Apart from taking a picture of the cash and sending it in I think your only option is to deposit it somewhere that you can get a statement.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Baran said:
Dear friends...

I need your opinion about "Additional family info" form.

I am the main applicant and when I fill in the form I write my name in "Applicant" field.
But what my spouse should write in that field? Should the spouse write HER name as applicant in this form? Or it still refers to the main applicant?

:-X :-X

Thanks in advance.
On your spouse's form she is the applicant, you are the spouse, and she fills in the info regarding her family.

lucania

Aug 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Incl. in App.
future_canadian said:
You certainly must include your spouse's birth certificate. I suggest in addition to the BC having her make out an affidavit regarding the discrepancy (state the reason for it, if possible) and state that you intend to correct the information promptly. Then actually go correct the information while your application is in process, so you can show the updated certificate at the local VO stage if they ask for it.

Good luck.
Thanx future_canadian

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SoCalDude said:
Here's an interesting post (from few months ago) from the FSW 2013 thread by an NDVO applicant. The applicant actually met the NDVO official who worked on his file.
thanks for posting that, very interesting indeed

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.