+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@Kaneddarescueme

Congratulations on well deserved and long awaited PER .......... +1 for ur patience and another +1 if u kick ur consultant's a$$ and post video on the forum ;) ::)

Kaneddarescueme said:
Gents and Ladies,

I also got my PER finally ;D ;D. The PER date is 7th August :-X. Got lost in the PER maze at my consultant, I think :eek:. Nonetheless, it has emerged now to my much relief :-* :-*.

NOC: 1112
CC charge date: 23rd June
App date: 7th May

Spreadsheet Updated

Moving to next Hajmola stage ;) ;)

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@jpn

Oh my! sense of humour of forumites multiplying everyday specially after CC/PER stress is relieved ......... competition guys! ........ waiting for the level to be attained after PP stamping/landing

+1

jpn said:
Someone seems to be busierrrrrrrrrrr than Minister Kenny and really pissed off with his Congressmen. Zirconia is recommended to solidify the appetite ;D ;D for humour.

@ CA2510
Nobody is preaching you, it was just a suggestion from Senior forum member. First charge for 15th May was updated in spreadsheet on 21st August and as many nine 15th May applicants I can see in the SS, who have been charged fee. I don't know how could you not find these applicants in SS :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:.

One reason could be deferred uploading in your area with PG warning , LOL : This transmission is censored and come with child lock, some content will be blurred... :p :p :p :p :p (kidding) !!!!!

BTW, what is your name in SS. It seems, it is censored in my town.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ SACA
@ Gsw
@ Oscar
@ manish baissoya
@ CanOl
@ Century --> luv the firewords
@ red9999 --> the honey bee was cute (sounds kinda girlish LOL)
@ harka007
@ ashif_eee --> thank u for so many "brotherly" kisses
@ mikeypm
@ BetterLife
@ grooby
@ Aace
@ ANANJAY

Thank you for being part of my happiness ...... Sweetmeat (+1) already delivered where Karma allowed

May we all share progress to next levels together before Ashif_eee arrange our get together at Niagara Falls ;D

bunny88

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
gaganp said:
Hi friends

I had my file dilevered to Sydney NS office on 26/06/2014 under NOC 0911 .
The problem is that my fee payment draft expires in 3 months i.e. 12/09/2014. What if my file is opened after my draft has expired?
really worried...!!

thanks!!
If u made ur DD from any indian bank, then dont worry, no matter wat bank people say, ur DD is valid for 6 months.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks buddy, last year Egypt files processed frim Ottawa.
Please let me know how did you figure out that this year it will be from Cairo.

bjkt said:
Cairo..
3 months

bunny88

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
gaganp said:
Hi friends

I had my file dilevered to Sydney NS office on 26/06/2014 under NOC 0911 .
The problem is that my fee payment draft expires in 3 months i.e. 12/09/2014. What if my file is opened after my draft has expired?
really worried...!!

thanks!!
The thing is, any foreign currency DD is valid for 6 months. Indian banks hv tie ups with canadian banks. Foreign currency DD stays in Nostro account, which remain there till it is cashed...i confirmed it from trustfull personal

faraconda

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
11-2-2015
File Transfer...
28-2-2015
Med's Request
22-4-2015
Med's Done....
Med's Recieved on 5-5-2015
Interview........
DM 30-5-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Hoping
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi all NOC 2281 guys
This is my Letter of Reference, I hope someone review it and reply with his opinion about it.
Thanks.

Letter of Reference

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
Bisha College of Technology certifies that Mr. XXXXXX is working in Information Technology "IT" Center.
And his position's information is:
- Position: System Administrator
- Period of employment: from 3/2/2008 to present date.
- Total annual salary plus benefits: XXXXX
- Working hours: 40 hours per week.

- Responsibilities and duties:
o Manage and troubleshoot local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), switches, routers, firewalls and peripheral equipments.
o Install and maintain hardware parts of computers, printers, scanners and setup operating system software and software applications.
o Install, maintain, troubleshoot and upgrade Domain Controllers servers, Web servers, ISA servers, Anti-Virus servers, and Mail servers.
o Monitor the performance of networks and servers.
o Perform and manage disaster recovery plans for server's hardware and software.
o Perform and manage Security policy for the college and apply it in all employees' computers.
o Manage and update the college website regularly.
o Solve employees' problems when using computers and other peripherals.

Dean of Bisha College of Technology
Eng. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ishakmohd said:
Dear friends,

Below are some questions which seems like the only thing left before sending my application to CIC, They are a bit long but may not be difficult to answer. I thought that I will put them together so that I can finish it in one shot. Cant be sure if any more questions will arise :( But I think these are all that I have.

1. I am the principal applicant. My wife is a homemaker and student. Is it mandatory to specify an intended occupation for dependent Spouse? Should be written N/A in my case if wife is not planning to work?
2. Apart from that of the principal applicant and spouse is it ok if there are minor differences in spellings of the names of father, mother etc in the given supporting documents?
3. Is it ok if I write both the mailing address as well as email?
4. I hope that renewing my passport for adding my wife's name may not be an issue? Because new passport number will be there for the reissued passport whereas my IELTS test report will reflect old passport number. However, old passport number will be mentioned in the newly issued passport also.
5. Can I specify India's country code as 91 as there is not enough space for writing +91 or 0091?
6. Can I say no for the question to National ID documents as there are no specified ones for India?
7. Is it OK that I am working in the required NOC for past one year only and all the other work experiences are only related fields? So will all these be considered as total work experience?
8. Is it still Ok if my spouse is not able to effectively communicate in English and not taken a language proficiency test?
9. Can we write using pen where there is not enough space for typing? Will there be a problem for partially typing and writing?
10. Can I put field of Study for Primary school 10 years as N/A?
11. In the Generic form, some fields which are not applicable will automatically get locked based on the other info we enter. We will not be able to type anything in those fields. Should we still need to write N/A there after taking a print out? Or is it ok to leave it Blank?
12. Org membership/govt positions held. There are numerous columns for various time periods. Should I write none in each and every column or in just the first Row is enough? Will the same applies to other spaces as well where I need to write N/A ?
13. Schedule 3 economic classes how to specify if experience between 1 year and 2? The space provided is for 1 year and then between 2 year and 3 year?
14. PCC issued by local passport office/passport officer acceptable?
15. Is it Ok to use abbreviations for previous job titles, institutions etc (Market Dev Mgr for market development manager and H.S for High school?)
16. Is it compulsory that our job title should be the same as one of the title in the NOC or we can write the same job title that we worked and just specify the respective NOC code only ?
17. Who is authorized to evidence of assets and liabilities?
18. There is one column to write family name and two columns to write given names in Schedule A background declaration. Is it necessary that I distribute my given names in both columns or can I fill that in just one column?
19. Is it OK to use paper clips to arrange documents?
20. Additional family information, marital status of father and mother if father is deceased?
21. I hope filling out IMM 5409 common law is not needed for married man and wife? kindly specify not needed OR yes, it is needed
22. Can I use a notarized affidavit by my mother instead of my birth certificate?
23. I hope filling out Additional Dependents Declaration IMM0008DEPENU is not needed if only I and wife are applying as our details are already there in the Generic form? kindly specify Not needed OR yes, it is needed
24. I hope filling out Separation Declaration for Minors travelling to canada IMM5604E is also not needed as no kids/minors are travelling with us? Kindly specify Not needed OR yes, it is needed
25. I hope filling out Use of a representative IMM5476E is also not applicable as I am planning to apply by myself? kindly specify Not needed OR yes, it is needed

Thanks
Ishak

Dear Ishak brother,

I will suggest u to post ur queries on installments.....It will be more convenient to get the ans quickly ...:D

U can post 4-5 ques in each post......:D

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Dear brother ashif I can take question 1 to 10 and you take the rest. Similarly we will divide on payments from dear brother Ishak. I will get hold of his a$$ in Hyderabad LOL - don't you worry (kidding)!!! ;D

Ok?

Ha ha....Ok....

So I can take from 11-20... ;)

Preparing for that....:D

mechanical13

Jan 18, 2014
Hi Everyone,

By the grace of god, we received our 'ready for visa'/passport request last night via email. We applied to CPC-Ottawa under 2132 a few months back, so CPC seems to be doing an excellent job in terms of processing speed.

We have a few questions regarding next steps:

- Does anyone have an idea of the average processing time CPC takes to issue visas? Is it 10 days or several months? We may need to travel in the next 2 months, so can't have our passports locked up at CIC if it takes several months.

- We live in the USA - does anyone know how to send our passports/receive them back? Is Canada Post self addressed mailing label the best option?

- Regarding mailing label, I read somewhere that CIC does not like the "From" address on the mailing label to say CIC for security/privacy purposes (to minimize chances of the passport getting stolen/lost in transit). What else do we put in the 'From' address then? (our own address?)

Good luck to everyone, and may your dreams come true!

Aace

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER 3rd March
AOR Received.
26TH AUG.2015 ( we started processing your app. on March 24th, 2015)
Passport Req..
1st September 2016
VISA ISSUED...
9th September 2016
LANDED..........
25th December 2016
dilrajsokhi said:
Hi Guys,

First Post in this forum. Got my PER email today :)
Updated the spreadsheet.
NOC- 2174
App Recv: 12th May, 2014
PER Date: 21st August, 2014

I must say you guys are doing a great job for tracking any activity from CIC. I have been checking the forum first thing every morning to track applications being processed. You guys made the wait for PER look easy :)

Looking forward to further waiting in this process and for the steps from PER --> PR ;D

Also i got the receipt number for fees transaction in the mail but it didnt say anything when my DD was charged. I asked bank 2 days back also and they still didnt have any encashment news on the DD. Wonder wats going on there. Was just curious to find the DD encash date :D

Keep up the good work guys :)
Congrats!!!1

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ishakmohd said:
Dear friends,

Below are some questions which seems like the only thing left before sending my application to CIC, They are a bit long but may not be difficult to answer. I thought that I will put them together so that I can finish it in one shot. Cant be sure if any more questions will arise :( But I think these are all that I have.

1. I am the principal applicant. My wife is a homemaker and student. Is it mandatory to specify an intended occupation for dependent Spouse? Should be written N/A in my case if wife is not planning to work?
2. Apart from that of the principal applicant and spouse is it ok if there are minor differences in spellings of the names of father, mother etc in the given supporting documents?
3. Is it ok if I write both the mailing address as well as email?
4. I hope that renewing my passport for adding my wife's name may not be an issue? Because new passport number will be there for the reissued passport whereas my IELTS test report will reflect old passport number. However, old passport number will be mentioned in the newly issued passport also.
5. Can I specify India's country code as 91 as there is not enough space for writing +91 or 0091?
6. Can I say no for the question to National ID documents as there are no specified ones for India?
7. Is it OK that I am working in the required NOC for past one year only and all the other work experiences are only related fields? So will all these be considered as total work experience?
8. Is it still Ok if my spouse is not able to effectively communicate in English and not taken a language proficiency test?
9. Can we write using pen where there is not enough space for typing? Will there be a problem for partially typing and writing?
10. Can I put field of Study for Primary school 10 years as N/A?
11. In the Generic form, some fields which are not applicable will automatically get locked based on the other info we enter. We will not be able to type anything in those fields. Should we still need to write N/A there after taking a print out? Or is it ok to leave it Blank?
12. Org membership/govt positions held. There are numerous columns for various time periods. Should I write none in each and every column or in just the first Row is enough? Will the same applies to other spaces as well where I need to write N/A ?
13. Schedule 3 economic classes how to specify if experience between 1 year and 2? The space provided is for 1 year and then between 2 year and 3 year?
15. Is it Ok to use abbreviations for previous job titles, institutions etc (Market Dev Mgr for market development manager and H.S for High school?)
16. Is it compulsory that our job title should be the same as one of the title in the NOC or we can write the same job title that we worked and just specify the respective NOC code only ?
18. There is one column to write family name and two columns to write given names in Schedule A background declaration. Is it necessary that I distribute my given names in both columns or can I fill that in just one column?
20. Additional family information, marital status of father and mother if father is deceased?
21. I hope filling out IMM 5409 common law is not needed for married man and wife? kindly specify not needed OR yes, it is needed
22. Can I use a notarized affidavit by my mother instead of my birth certificate?
23. I hope filling out Additional Dependents Declaration IMM0008DEPENU is not needed if only I and wife are applying as our details are already there in the Generic form? kindly specify Not needed OR yes, it is needed
24. I hope filling out Separation Declaration for Minors travelling to canada IMM5604E is also not needed as no kids/minors are travelling with us? Kindly specify Not needed OR yes, it is needed
25. I hope filling out Use of a representative IMM5476E is also not applicable as I am planning to apply by myself? kindly specify Not needed OR yes, it is needed

Thanks
Ishak

Here u go:

----------Just keep it blank..

-----------U can do both....Write NONE to each or one in a single row...

-----------Mark as 1 year.

-----------I guess PCC is issued from police station. So can u please check with ur local police authority?

--------Yes ok if there is no available space

-------Not mandatory.....job title that we worked ...

--------- Cant understood ur asking....What I think ur ans is bank.

---------u can do both but my pref. is in just one column if possible

--------------Yes its ok and fine too...:)

----------Deceased

-----------NOT NEEDED

--------Yes u can do but make sure ur name, DOB and parents name on that paper.

---------------------NOT NEEDED

-------------------NO

-------------------NO

All the best......:D

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
ishakmohd said:
Dear friends,

Thanks
Ishak
1-10: Oscar promsied to answer.
11-20: Ashif promised to answer.
21. No, your marriage certificate will be enough.
22. People have used affidavits from the parents. Try using class X certificate displaying your name, DoB and parent(s) name, if available.
23. Not needed.
24. Not needed.
25. Not needed.

Regards

PS: +1 to Ashif for already answering. :) It's hard to remember when Karma gets re-validated, should be automatic.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
shah2014 said:
@ nskatcv

+1 for taking the remaining portion on Pro Bono basis, fee is already being shared among AShif_eee & Oscar :p
Thanks. :)

You guys are awesome in patience and generosity when it comes to helping on the forum. I just try to fill in with my two cents.

+1 to you too. Looks like time to rejuvenate Karma.

Status
Not open for further replies.