+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15

I am officially announcing that if any mate update ss by himself/herself will get +1 from my side on the behalf of this forum..
Pls do mention ss updated while sharing good news....

jpn

Jun 26, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2014 PER................: 12-11-2014
Med's Request
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-08-2015
CA2510 said:
You might be free and having time to download copies but i dont. This is public forum and you stop teaching/preaching others. Dont need to learn anything from you.
Someone seems to be busierrrrrrrrrrr than Minister Kenny and really pissed off with his Congressmen. Zirconia is recommended to solidify the appetite ;D ;D for humour.

@ CA2510
Nobody is preaching you, it was just a suggestion from Senior forum member. First charge for 15th May was updated in spreadsheet on 21st August and as many nine 15th May applicants I can see in the SS, who have been charged fee. I don't know how could you not find these applicants in SS :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:.

One reason could be deferred uploading in your area with PG warning , LOL : This transmission is censored and come with child lock, some content will be blurred... :p :p :p :p :p (kidding) !!!!!

BTW, what is your name in SS. It seems, it is censored in my town.

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
Hi Guys,

Just sent the application package for NOC 2171. Wish me luck. ;D ;D ;D

Many thanks to the forum members for their constant support and feedback. :-* :-*

From a Newbie, I have to became a Hero member to get things done and it worth it. :D :D

It took me around 3 months to gather all the documents, starting from a new passport to getting the forms done. But now all the hard work is done. ;D ;D ;D

I have update the SS.

Again thanks to all and good luck to all the members. :D :D

maverick-14

Jul 12, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestwishes said:
You don't need a proof for your assets or liabilities. You just need a proof for your settlement fund. For my application, I just sent my bank certificate as a proof for settlement fund.
Thanks, i also got my bank certificate. It mentions lets say $100, while i wont be able to keep all $100 idle for 1 year till this process complete. I can keep $50 (assume this is required for my family size). Should i still mention settle funds as "$100" to match the bank certificate or i can write $50?

shubanpaik

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dears ,

I got my PER on 21-Aug-2014. Visa Office : Nwe Delhi..

Experts & Seniors , any guess when would be MR , I guess it would be mid Nov.

Can some one give me insight on RPRF - Right of Permanent Residence Fees.

Once Passport is submitted how much time VO will take for stamping

Regards,

shubanpaik

gaganp

Jul 19, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
01/12/2014
Med's Request
12/12/2014
Med's Done....
02/01/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13/03/2015
Hi friends

I had my file dilevered to Sydney NS office on 26/06/2014 under NOC 0911 .
The problem is that my fee payment draft expires in 3 months i.e. 12/09/2014. What if my file is opened after my draft has expired?
really worried...!!

thanks!!

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@neel-here

Congratulations, and welcome to Level 3

-1 for informing us after 2 days, yesterday after getting me PER i was thinking abt urs but didn't ask as i didn't want to add to ur worries ........... n u were hidding the good news from us :'( LOL

neel-here said:
Dear all,
My ECAS is Updated and PER Received.
App dt - .12 th May
CC Charge- 5th Aug
PER Recd. - 20th Aug
NOC 1112
will update the SS shortly.
Thks

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
gaganp said:
Hi friends

The problem is that my fee payment draft expires in 3 months i.e. 12/09/2014. What if my file is opened after my draft has expired?
really worried...!!

thanks!!
"When you submit your application to the CIO, the expiry date must be at least five months into the future. "

when this is clearly mentioned on the guidelines of submitting the application, why did you even send a 3 month DD & worrying now!!?

Does your DD clearly mentions a 3 month expiry date?

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@gaganp

With recent uptick in speed, hopefully it will be processed by then

Don't know wht will happen if its opened after expiry, as CIC has asked for 6 months.......... u shud have used 6 month DD

Btw is 3 month expiry written on DD??? if not u can contact ur bank to extend the validity (if possible)

Otherwise, u can email CIC n ask them to deduct ur fee & also tell them tht if ur file is returned due to incompleteness u won't ask for refund (lil out of the box thinking but can't think of better solution, if CIC agrees to locate ur app and agree to deduct)

gaganp said:
Hi friends

really worried...!!

thanks!!

bjkt

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
jpn said:
Someone seems to be busierrrrrrrrrrr than Minister Kenny and really pissed off with his Congressmen. Zirconia is recommended to solidify the appetite ;D ;D for humour.

@ CA2510
Nobody is preaching you, it was just a suggestion from Senior forum member. First charge for 15th May was updated in spreadsheet on 21st August and as many nine 15th May applicants I can see in the SS, who have been charged fee. I don't know how could you not find these applicants in SS :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:.

One reason could be deferred uploading in your area with PG warning , LOL : This transmission is censored and come with child lock, some content will be blurred... :p :p :p :p :p (kidding) !!!!!

BTW, what is your name in SS. It seems, it is censored in my town.
Well said bro,

People want to be spoon fed here. How difficult it is to check the SS.
+1
LOL, Karma asking to wait.

Can anyone give jpn +1 on my behalf. thx

ishakmohd

Jul 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Dear friends,

Below are some questions which seems like the only thing left before sending my application to CIC, They are a bit long but may not be difficult to answer. I thought that I will put them together so that I can finish it in one shot. Cant be sure if any more questions will arise :( But I think these are all that I have.

1. I am the principal applicant. My wife is a homemaker and student. Is it mandatory to specify an intended occupation for dependent Spouse? Should be written N/A in my case if wife is not planning to work?
2. Apart from that of the principal applicant and spouse is it ok if there are minor differences in spellings of the names of father, mother etc in the given supporting documents?
3. Is it ok if I write both the mailing address as well as email?
4. I hope that renewing my passport for adding my wife's name may not be an issue? Because new passport number will be there for the reissued passport whereas my IELTS test report will reflect old passport number. However, old passport number will be mentioned in the newly issued passport also.
5. Can I specify India's country code as 91 as there is not enough space for writing +91 or 0091?
6. Can I say no for the question to National ID documents as there are no specified ones for India?
7. Is it OK that I am working in the required NOC for past one year only and all the other work experiences are only related fields? So will all these be considered as total work experience?
8. Is it still Ok if my spouse is not able to effectively communicate in English and not taken a language proficiency test?
9. Can we write using pen where there is not enough space for typing? Will there be a problem for partially typing and writing?
10. Can I put field of Study for Primary school 10 years as N/A?
11. In the Generic form, some fields which are not applicable will automatically get locked based on the other info we enter. We will not be able to type anything in those fields. Should we still need to write N/A there after taking a print out? Or is it ok to leave it Blank?
12. Org membership/govt positions held. There are numerous columns for various time periods. Should I write none in each and every column or in just the first Row is enough? Will the same applies to other spaces as well where I need to write N/A ?
13. Schedule 3 economic classes how to specify if experience between 1 year and 2? The space provided is for 1 year and then between 2 year and 3 year?
14. PCC issued by local passport office/passport officer acceptable?
15. Is it Ok to use abbreviations for previous job titles, institutions etc (Market Dev Mgr for market development manager and H.S for High school?)
16. Is it compulsory that our job title should be the same as one of the title in the NOC or we can write the same job title that we worked and just specify the respective NOC code only ?
17. Who is authorized to evidence of assets and liabilities?
18. There is one column to write family name and two columns to write given names in Schedule A background declaration. Is it necessary that I distribute my given names in both columns or can I fill that in just one column?
19. Is it OK to use paper clips to arrange documents?
20. Additional family information, marital status of father and mother if father is deceased?
21. I hope filling out IMM 5409 common law is not needed for married man and wife? kindly specify not needed OR yes, it is needed
22. Can I use a notarized affidavit by my mother instead of my birth certificate?
23. I hope filling out Additional Dependents Declaration IMM0008DEPENU is not needed if only I and wife are applying as our details are already there in the Generic form? kindly specify Not needed OR yes, it is needed
24. I hope filling out Separation Declaration for Minors travelling to canada IMM5604E is also not needed as no kids/minors are travelling with us? Kindly specify Not needed OR yes, it is needed
25. I hope filling out Use of a representative IMM5476E is also not applicable as I am planning to apply by myself? kindly specify Not needed OR yes, it is needed

Thanks
Ishak

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@grooby

Tx, its 9th may (written just under my name & flag)

grooby said:
Congrats man .... ! Do lets us know your APP received date ... if it is 16th, could bring some cheer to the waiting crowds here ... ! :)

adnanbd

May 11, 2014
Congrts every one who is getting PER....Whose VISA office is Singapore will it be same slow process of last year FSW13..

bjkt

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Thanks for the wise words, jpn! :) I read somewhere, "Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
and

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." - Mark Twain

....so after a point giving sense can back fire LOL. In that case I usually back up to recognize and respect that. :D

If the joker can't understand the difference between 'silly' and 'stupid' that is an early sign. And if he / she lies that SS is not updated it is a confirmation that the case is of 'I need potty-cleaning / diaper-changing' and will be deflected to 'I don't have time, daddy". Daddy, my a$$ LOL!!!! ;D

But then it's he / she who will bear the consequences, not you or me. Definitely not Century or Partner Shah! LOL :p

PS: +1 awarded on your behalf dear, bjkt! :)

Thx bro

bodaryaumesh

Jun 14, 2014
gaganp said:
Hi friends

really worried...!!

thanks!!
[size=10pt][size=10pt]IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMEND TO PREPARE FRESH DRAFT AND SEND TO CIO AT EARLIEST POSSIBLE, WITH PARALLEL INTIMATION BY EMAIL.

BEST OF LUCK...
[/size][/size]

Status
Not open for further replies.