+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Gsw said:
Lol
I guess she should shave if u guys get interview call

;)
I am afraid this would be misrepresentation!!! ;D giving you a -1 for wrong suggestion!! :p :p
this is like borrowing money and submitting only balance certificates to cover it up!! :D

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
zland said:
Dear All,

I'm going to provide a photocopy only for my birth certificate, Marriage certificate and experience letter is that ok. do i need to get the photocopy stamped as original or photocopy is enough
If your documents are in English/French then no need to get notarized

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
siryasir said:
Hello friends. You have been a great help.

I need your help again especially from someone who is under NOC 2171 category! :)

I work as a Business System Analyst but have a non tech background (MBA) and does most of the things mentioned in the JOB duties on NOC website except the HIGHLIGHTED ones.

NOC 2171
Information systems business analysts and consultants confer with clients to identify and document requirements, conduct business and technical studies, design, develop, integrate and implement information systems business solutions, and provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery.

What should be done in this regard?

My reference letter mentions following duties, can anyone please confirm if it covers what all is required by CIC under NOC 2171 BSA roles.

1) Responsible for thoroughly understanding and communicating stakeholder requirements to appropriate team members, and document all requirements accordingly.
2) Establish clear ownership for project tasks, ensure that team members have the tools needed, and provide timely feedback.
3) Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
4) Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives.
5) Track progress and review project tasks to ensure deadlines are met appropriately.
6) Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and organisational goals.
7) Conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping the stakeholder's needs and requirements continuously in view.
8) Work closely with the application managers, application owners, developers, and testers to respond to evolving business requirements.
9) Conducting business research and studying market trends in relevant technology, preparing reports, defining strategic recommendations.
10) Manages and coordinates user acceptance testing.
11) Collaborate in the planning, design, development and deployment of new applications and system enhancements.
12) Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
13) Collaborate with geographically and culturally diverse cross-functional teams.

Your help is much appreciated.
You might want to use client,customer and consulting a bit more.But this is ok for 2171. Its a good fit. Don't worry about education background.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loraq617 said:
Thanks future for explaining this. The format actually of the letter is like this:

To whom it may concern:

This is to certify that Ms. xxxxxx is currently holding a permanent position as xxxxx in xxxx. Details of her positions are as follows:

1. Designation:
Period:
Basic Annual Salary:
No. of Hours a Week:
Duties and Responsibilities:
2. Position 2
:
3. Position 3
:
4. Position 4
5. Position 5

For further information, I have attached documents pertinent to Ms. xxxxxx employment history in this company.

Thank you

Too many list of duties and responsibilities for each position, the reason why it reached 3 pages.
Is this ok? 2171 is position 1-3, 2174 is position 4-5. I am applying for 2171. Would you suggest that i remove positions 4 and 5 to avoid confusion by cic?

I worry that if i submitted a 3-page letter and only the last one is signed, cic might think i made up the first 2.
Not a problem. I had a 3-page letter and a 4-page letter.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lsuman said:
:D HAPPY :D HAPPY :D

RECEIVED MY PER JUST NOW

Actually surprised to receive the per in just 18 days of fee encashment.
app received 9th may
fee charged 28 july

:D :D :D
God bless us all

Cheers :D
congrats!

Better remove the "waiting" in your signature!

loraq617

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
future_canadian said:
Not a problem. I had a 3-page letter and a 4-page letter.
Thanks future_canadian. :)
+1 :)

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
quebec2013 said:
In Generic Application Form:-

What we have to write in case of Child Current and Intended Occupation?
For child

Current Occupation : Pestering Manager 1234
Intended Occupation: Advanced Pestering Manager 5678

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
randev said:
@ nskatcv,

You have posted a picture with instructions on how to fold a paper. Here are a few responses / queries that you'll probably get on this forum for that post:

I) OMG, I didn't fold the paper like that. Will I be rejected? nskatcv please advice!

II) OMG, I forgot to fold the paper altogether. Will I be rejected? Seniors, bhais (whatever that is) please advice!

When no response is received within 2 minutes of the post, the post will be repeated several times

III) OMG, I didn't include the paper at all. Will I be rejected? nskatcv, seniors, bhais, Elvis Presley please advice!!!

IV) Here's another post that can be expected: nskatcv, this is not related to your how one should fold a paper post. However, I do have a question for you, nskatcv. My wife has a moustache. Will that make me ineligible? nskatcv, please, please advice!

SMH ;D
POST OF THE WEEK! +100

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atiqul2k3 said:
Alhamdulillah!

NOC : 2133

App received: 8th May, 2014
DD charged: 9th July,2014
Application status started showing "In process" from July 21, 2014
PER received : 14th August, 2014
Special thanks to Asif, My Younger brother...
Pray for me.
congrats!

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
happy16 said:
I am afraid this would be misrepresentation!!! ;D giving you a -1 for wrong suggestion!! :p :p
this is like borrowing money and submitting only balance certificates to cover it up!! :D
I m sure most of us did that lol

Max_ash

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/3/2014
randev,

going through the link looks like CIC would give priority to employers and not to employees(FSW applicants under this scheme), as the page and information was specifically for employers

randev said:
Lucky you! If you have an arranged employment

a) there is NO QUOTA that you need to be worried about!

b) You'll get priority processing.

To quote the exact words from the CIC website:

"CIC gives priority to new FSW applications with a qualifying job offer."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/hire/offers.asp

Good luck!

S7

Jun 10, 2012
Ottawa, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Application sent on 02 MAY 2014 Received at CIO on 08 May 2014 CC Charged on 9 July 2014 PER 19 AUG 2014 RPRF 8 April 2015
Med's Request
09 April 2015
Med's Done....
11 April 2015
Interview........
24 Mrch2015 Abu Dhabi
Passport Req..
1st May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 April 2015 - Passport sent - 5th May 2015 - Passport returned 21 May 2015
LANDED..........
Landed 10 Aug 2015
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Hi, Don't worry PER might take some more time. That's it! :) See atiqul2k3 has more or less your timelines and PER received recently itself.

BTW, is there an area in the application that you might have concern about like reference letter, translation, or CC payment etc.?

Thanks oscar..i have self atlest duties and a reference letter from my company without duties.... Personally i dont think this should be an issue as i have documented it well with all email traffic that my company doesnt provide duties

Status
Not open for further replies.