+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

randev

May 5, 2014
leiloola said:
I'm very concerned now as I didn't provide any additional documents for the jobs I got the reference letter....
I'm applyingo for NOC 1123 and my current employer gave me a complete letter, with all duties described + letterhead, stamp....everything! So I though it was not necessary to indlcude any toher additional info....was I worng???? :'( :'(

I provided all additional information to the case that the employer didn't give me the reference letter.

I'm in panic now as I have all this info but though it was not necessary
Read the post by future_canadian. He claims that he got a PER and that he didn't submit any document other than his reference letter. So, keep calm & don't panic. There's at least one other person who had done what you've done and has been successful in getting a PER.

In the future though, know that providing as many recommended supporting documents as possible increases your chances of success.

pankaj.kumar

Jun 23, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Nomination.....
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2015
File Transfer...
SLU 15-05-2015 starting processing on 12-05-2015
Med's Request
22-5-2015
Med's Done....
26-5-2015 TLU on 4th JUNE 2015
Interview........
Decision Made on 16 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2015
future_canadian said:
No, it isn't. You have to provide a description of your DUTIES at your employer, which is written by someone other than yourself. Either your HR or senior on company letterhead, or if that's not possible, from someone else such as a senior or colleague on plain paper. Those DUTIES must match the description of the duties in the NOC. Showing you have a license and an employment contract means nothing to CIC (unless that contract contains a detailed description of the duties you are to perform for the employer).
thanks for your reply your advise also well noted...

I don;t know at this point of time how should i proov my point but in the registration certificate which is under some regulation of law given to me by SEBI clearly mention that i am securities Sub-broker....this in it self explain that i am sub-broker for sale and purshase of stocks and futures on the National stock Exchange of India.....

secondly company has also mentioned the same registration number on its letter head .

sir i have also added the letter given to me by sebi at the time of registration....i hope it will help

what you think ?

I hope they will agree with me....

leiloola

Star Member
Aug 5, 2014
Mexico City
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
OScar, randev and warcelo: thanks for your replies.
LEt's see what happens...

I'm using lawyers in this process. They could have told me to attach extra documents right???? :mad: :mad: :mad:

johnINDIA

Feb 16, 2011
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Hi, Please check my post # 55133 a few (3 or 4) pages earlier on the Visa process. Cheers!

Thank you Oscar7 . Thanks alot !

So i can go ahead and send my application with the package and then do my medical exam. and when the visa office requests me for docs i then need to submit the medical exam results along with that.

please help in confirming what i understood from your earlier post... Thanks much for clearing doubts.

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
Are we suppose to be put all the documents in a envelop. I was thinking about one of those plastic folders.

If we are to use envelop what type of envelop should we use, what should be written on the top of the envelop.

quebec2013

Aug 27, 2013
randev said:
First off, don't panic. I am yet to read of a forum member who's been rejected because he/she didn't provide additional supporting documents (work contracts, pay stubs, etc) that established the authenticity of the work experience that the applicant is claiming. For future reference, please see section 12 of the document checklist. It says additional supporting documents may include:
copies of work contracts
copies of pay stubs, etc
So, it would have been best if you'd provided the above-mentioned.
Additionally, I just noticed that there are very few applicants (7) in your NOC (1123). Since there are very applicants in your NOC, they may be lenient.
So, keep calm. Hope for the best. AND PRAY!
Good luck!
In additional documents I have bank statement, Should I highlight salaries or leave it as orignal

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
johnINDIA said:

So i can go ahead and send my application with the package and then do my medical exam. and when the visa office requests me for docs i then need to submit the medical exam results along with that.

please help in confirming what i understood from your earlier post... Thanks much for clearing doubts.
Medicals is at a later stage of the FSW process and will be duly communicated to you by your local visa office.
If you do it now,it will amount to waste of time and resources.
You are not meant to do any medicals at this application stage.
Just follow the document checklist and package your application package in steps identified.
Cheers.

dushyant2809

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent
for police clearance certificate in India...

do i need to get it from my regional passport office ?

Can local police also provide the same certificate ?

Is there any prescribed format ?

I have changed many cities in the last 10yrs do i need to get PCC from each place wherever i lived ?

I hv been living in my current address for the last 3 yrs. Is that sufficient ?

thanks in advance.

SACA

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/08/2014
Nomination.....
03/12/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
17/06/2015
Med's Done....
01/07/2015
Passport Req..
11/08/2015
LANDED..........
07/06/2016
leiloola said:
OScar, randev and warcelo: thanks for your replies.
LEt's see what happens...

I'm using lawyers in this process. They could have told me to attach extra documents right???? :mad: :mad: :mad:
Hi Leiloola. I feel the same way. I am learning so much from this forum and sometimes I get nervous for things that my lawyer didn't ask me for. Lets wait for the best...

randev

May 5, 2014
johnINDIA said:

Here's all that you need to know about medicals if you haven't yet still sent in your application:

YOU DON'T NEED THEM AT THE APPLICATION STAGE.

Your application will first be inspected by a CIC officer in NS and if he/ she deems you to be eligible, you'll receive a PER. Once your case is transferred to the local VO, the local VO will send you the medical forms along with instructions on what to do.

Good luck with your application!

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
zstream said:
Are we suppose to be put all the documents in a envelop. I was thinking about one of those plastic folders.

If we are to use envelop what type of envelop should we use, what should be written on the top of the envelop.
You are to use envelope with specifications 23 cm x 30.5 cm (9″ x 12″) ...if your documents will not contain it,you may use the next higher/bigger sized envelope.
On the envelope,Your names,address and postal code will be on the top left corner of the envelope while CIC's address will be in the middle /centre spread of the envelope.
Cheers.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
zstream said:

Don't stop at plastic, use a metal briefcase instead. :p Just kidding.

Courier companies usually have their own, hard envelopes. Use them, or buy a similar one from a store. Something like http://bit.ly/1uB44HP

This is what you have to write on the top : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp#eg76

Regards

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
quebec2013 said:
In additional documents I have bank statement, Should I highlight salaries or leave it as orignal
If you are talking about providing bank statements only as supporting evidence for work experience then you are mistaken.

What you can do is provide salary slips + bank statements , if your salary is paid directly to your bank account , or through an A/C payee cheque, they will figure it out on their own from the statement.

No need to highlight anything

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.