+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zland

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
nskatcv said:
If that country is not your country of current residence, you should mention all travels.

Regards
yes it is country of current residence. so i don't need to add any record. just mentioned not travel? please confirm

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
zland said:
yes it is country of current residence. so i don't need to add any record. just mentioned not travel? please confirm
If the travel is only between country of current residence and the country of origin, then you don't have to mention those travels. Some people have, some don't. It's not mandatory.

See Reply #51931 on Page [3463].

Regards

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aliabdul said:
Finally, being May 8th applicant, i received PER mail on 13-Aug.

Thanks to everyone for valuable suggestions/guidance.

One question,
how tough is the criteria is during the final review/decision on eligibility by visa office, as per below statement?? Any idea with past experience of someone in this forum, please?

"your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office."
congrats!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prarthana0505 said:
I have one more question :)

Is there any way we can check the status of our sent application before getting the PER status?

Cheers,
Prarthu
If you have a UCI you can log into ECAS and check. Otherwise you'll have to wait for your PER. Occasionally CIC phone agents will give you your UCI. They gave me mine. But they usually do not do this. I am just a very charming fellow so they made an exception for me.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nskatcv said:
Max. points for work experience are 15. How come you figured 19 or 21 ?

The experience is >3 but <4 years, so 11 points. See this http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-experience.asp

Regards
I assumed only 19 points (1 year exp) because I was applying for 3011 and I was not sure that they will also count my 3012 exp. Well, now I know. Thank you so much @nskatcv! :)

Do the months accumulate or do they count exp by the full years done?

To all seniors in this thread:

Could you compare my JD to the one in the HRSDC website and tell me if I do get a 50-80% match?

HRSDC NOC CODE 3012 Job Description:

3012 Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses

This unit group includes registered nurses, registered psychiatric nurses and graduates of a nursing program who are awaiting registration (graduate nurses). They provide direct nursing care to patients, deliver health education programs and provide consultative services regarding issues relevant to the practice of nursing. They are employed in a variety of settings including hospitals, nursing homes, extended care facilities, rehabilitation centres, doctors' offices, clinics, community agencies, companies and private homes, or they may be self-employed.

General duty registered nurses perform some or all of the following duties:

•Assess patients to identify appropriate nursing interventions
•Collaborate with members of an interdisciplinary health team to plan, implement, co-ordinate and evaluate patient care in consultation with patients and their families
•Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician or according to established policies and protocols
•Monitor, assess, address, document and report symptoms and changes in patients' conditions
•Operate or monitor medical apparatus or equipment
•Assist in surgery and other medical procedures
•May supervise licensed practical nurses and other nursing staff
•May develop and implement discharge planning process on admission of patients
•May teach and counsel patients and their families on health-related issues in collaboration with other health care providers.
•Occupational health nurses develop and implement employee health education programs and provide registered nursing care in private businesses and industry.
•Community health nurses provide health education and registered nursing care in public health units and through home visits, manage complex home care cases, participate in community needs assessment and program development, conduct disease screening and deliver immunization programs.
•Psychiatric nurses provide nursing care, supportive counselling and life skills programming to patients in psychiatric hospitals, mental health clinics, long-term care facilities and community-based settings.
•Nursing consultants provide consultative services to institutes, associations and health care organizations regarding issues and concerns relevant to the nursing profession and nursing practice.
•Nursing researchers engaged in research activities related to nursing are self-employed or are employed by hospitals, public and private organizations and governments.
•Clinical nurses provide leadership, advice and counsel on the provision of research-based care for specific patient groups within the care of particular health care organizations.

Registered nurses may specialize in areas such as surgery, obstetrics care, psychiatric care, critical care, pediatrics, geriatrics, community health, occupational health, emergency care, rehabilitation or oncology.
and here is my Job Description (as it appears on my certificate):

Job Title: General Staff Nurse

Renders nursing care to patients within an assigned unit: Observes and reports symptoms and conditions of patients. Take and records vital signs; administer medications and notes reaction. Prepares and/or requisition trays and other equipment needed by the patient and in assists in the educational program.

Responsibilities and duties:

A. Plans, administers and evaluates the total care of each patient assigned to him.
1. Makes detail evaluation of his physical needs, habits and resources, as well as spiritual and social needs.
2. Cooperates and shares responsibility with other staff nurses, head nurses, supervisors, Attending Physician and other personnel in the care of patients.
3. Communicate and acts as liaison between patients, physicians, hospital personnel and community agencies.

B. Applies scientific principles in performing nursing procedures and techniques. Keep abreast with nursing and medical progress.

C. Performs therapeutic measures prescribed and delegated by medical authority.

D. Continuously evaluates symptoms, reactions and progress, recording and reporting to the appropriate person's evaluation of the same

E. Assists in patient education and rehabilitation including the promotions of mental health

F. Assists in provision of optimum physical and emotional environment.

G Establishes and maintain good inter-personal relationships

H. Contributes to the improvement of nursing care.

I. Assumes responsibility for professional growth and development.

Any inputs will be highly appreciated :)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zland said:
While im filling Schedule A – Background/Declaration- Personal History Section

if i was at many countries for the last 10 years do i have to provide any proof for each one
No, but if you are currently living in a country that is not your country of citizenship then you will need to provide Proof of Admission for that country.

Also, if you stayed in a country for 6 months or longer since turning 18 (not just in the last 10 years) then you will need to obtain a PCC.

You must also accurately list all the addresses, activities, etc. on the forms.

Good luck.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dr-kk said:
Guys who received per , plz tel me experience less then 3 months are counted in ur whole work experience?

Seniors, how to calculage points if one work in

comapny a 3 months
compa y b 6
2 month gap
company c 10 month
Ompanh d 45 months

will b calculated as whole 64 months or not

thanks
Yes but anywhere from 48-71 months is 13 points, so it doesn't make much difference.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bua2581 said:
I just received my PER email, want to update my status at the forum

PER received : 13-Aug-2014
NOC : 2131
Application Received at CIO : 8-May-2014
Credit Card Charged : 9-Jul-2014

Admins please update my entry in the Spread Sheet.
Best of luck for everyone!
congrats!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adnanbd said:
Hi is newbie,

I have already sent my all docs under NOC 00121..My Total score is above 76. Will it make any extra difference in my PER procedure???
Yes, 76 points means you will get a PER as opposed to not getting one, if you have 66 points or fewer.

Other than that you are in the first-in-first-out line with everyone else.

vind

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18 2014&lt;br&gt;Fees Charged.: Oct 10 2014 &lt;br&gt;PER Received.: Oct 17 2014&lt;br&gt;Upfront Med...April 7 2015&lt;br&gt;MEDs Uploaded: April 9 2015&lt;br&gt;Second Line : April 18 2015&lt;br&gt;Medical Request : April 21 2015 &lt;br&gt;Medicals Received : May 22, 2015 &lt;br&gt;Passport Request.: June 1, 2015 &lt;br&gt;Visa issued : Soon &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;b&gt;FAQ:&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;http://fswp2013.wordpress.com/FAQs&quot;&gt;Canada FSWP FAQs&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;b&gt;Spreadsheet:&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet&quot;&gt;FSW 2014 Spreadsheet&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;b&gt;Chit Chat:&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;http://tinyurl.com/FSW-2014-FORUM&quot;&gt;FSW 2014 DISCUSSION FORUM&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;b&gt;Enter your own data:&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry&quot;&gt;FSW 2014 Entry&lt;/a&gt;&lt;hr&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://developer.linkedin.com/sites/default/files/LinkedIn_Logo30px.png&quot; alt=&quot;&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; height=&quot;25&quot; width=&quot;30&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=pm;! sa=send;u=510711&quot;&gt;PM me here&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/b&gt;
Hi Experts,

I have applied Under

NOC 0121
App received: 18 June 2014 By MIKE

My case Situation is like this

Work Ex in 0121 - 2.8 Years
Work Ex in 1114 - 4.2 Years

1. I have Submitted : Reference Letter stating my job duties, tenure worked, along with Salary slips/ Salary a/c Statement (Bank Statement showing salary credits) appointment letter/offer letters, promotion letters, other correspondence letters from company (transfer, appreciation letters etc.)

But any of the reference letters etc. do not state that I was a regular/ full time employee, nor my working hours are mentioned.

2. I and my spouse do not have birth certificates

In my case I have submitted an affidavit along with Matriculation certificate containing DOB and my Father's Name and a copy of passport in lieu of birth certificate.
For my spouse I have submitted same documents but her Matriculation certificate do not contain her Father's Name.

Please guide me what is the scope of my application, If there are less chances of acceptance then I should prepare for new file. Also guide me how much time will it take to get the application back if it is returned.

SS Admin Please update my entry.

Thanks in advance and good luck to all

madman

Star Member
Sep 2, 2013
Lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
14-08-2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
14-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
14-08-2014
Med's Request
19-08-2014
Med's Done....
28-08-2014
Passport Req..
28-10-014
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2014
Dear friends,

I have just received an email from Bucharest VO that my application is transferred to Bucharest and they will continue processing there. :D

Please update my status. 8)

However, They are requesting PCC from each country where I lived more than 6 months. For me, I live in Angola for 3 years but I can NOT get PCC from there. How can I explain this to the VO? will this affect my application? I am really worried about that. :( :( :(

please I need your expertise in this.

pandu123

Jun 24, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2014
Nomination.....
18-11-2014
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
03-02-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015 3rd Line Update: 14-02-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015 DM: 17-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2015
LANDED..........
28-06-2015
Oscar7 said:
Hi, There is 85% to 90% chance that it will work, as I have been successful in getting a later sent material added to my application. But this needs to be done the right way.

[size=10pt] Hi Oscar,
My secondary NOC (2173) description is below
• Monitor the critical jobs and fix job abends
• Maintain/modify existing jobs written in VMS script or COBOL language as per the client requirements
• He is involved in all the Development activities like analyzing the designing the code, Coding and Testing
• To maintain the client database that holds the huge information about more than 70 million members
• He was involved in emergency production code move and fixes and Critical manual settings for production job run
• Solve tickets assigned which includes both Data Corrections and Analysis Tickets
• Acted as Module Lead for Claims and Encounters Application

As per CIC NOC description it is
•Collect and document users' requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
•Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
•Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
•Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
•Assess, test, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
•May lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control systems

I do not understand how much % do the description match as per CIC. Can you please assist me. If it is less matching I will try alternatives sending my wife's IELTS scorecard or modified (in detail) reference letter for this NOC (secondary NOC), even though my primary NOC is 2171. Please advise.

aav

Star Member
May 12, 2013
bitingbugz said:
I know it is kind of weird ..
But tell me if someone has mentioned a Credit card number on his application for fee encashment and the credit card is lost now ..

Is there any solution to it ? or the application return is the only outcome ? 6th June Applicant.
Blocking the card will be a lost game for your freind anyway. Re-applying again will put him back in the waiting queue and you never know if the cap will be full by then.
How about setting the credit card limit to match the fee amount for now? (Obivously account for some forex fluctuation)
Your freind should also set his local country limit to zero, while only allowing international transactions to go through. That way he can minimize his risk.

Giving the timelines your freind has already waited on his application and the things on stake, I would take that risk for now, If I was him. Rest is your freind's call. All the best

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] @ bosschips - what is your app received date? And what is the app status?

I think yours is a high match, I recall matching this to over 75% match plus additional responsibilities as well. You should be fine!! :)

I was suppose to lodge last July 30 but due to UNEXPECTED circumstances, I have moved it to this months end.

I did not get the scores I needed on the IELTS I took last July 10. I got all 7s. I did not expect this because I got all 8s last year and it was even ACAD! I felt robbed, mugged, and whatever synonym you could think of which describes losing money. :'( I needed the 2 points... If only my listening was 8. :'(

I moved on and rescheduled to retake the exam this Saturday (Aug 16). Wish me luck! I now have trauma in the listening section. :p

The last time I posted was for my 3011 job. This time its for my 3012 stint as a staff nurse. Could you spare me some time and review it for me? Thanks @Oscar7! :)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
f_zub said:
Dear Bloggers,

Ive applied for FSW NOC 2132 on the 21/05/2014.Till date,i haven't received any information neither i have info on my DD been charged.I had a couple of questions regarding applications

1) i've was born in UAE,and my birth certificate submitted is in Arabic,would that effect my application acceptance.
2) Would it be advised to contact CIO regarding the status of my application,Since the application submitted was approx 11 12 weeks now.
3) How would we know what date have they reached on the submitted application for CIO,Sydney Nova,Scotia.
4) Recently,i heard some rumors,regarding the application.As i have heard,people have been receiving email from CIO about acceptance,even though if they have chosen a representative to follow up for there application,is that correct in any way ??

Kind Regards,

FZ
1. Did you submit a translation of your birth certificate, handled in accordance with the Guide? If not, your application will be returned as it is required to translate all documents that are not in English or French.
2. You can contact them about the status of your application, but they'll take 45-60 days to reply. I can tell you the status right now. It is sitting unopened on a shelf with a date stamp on it, waiting to be opened. CIC is currently opening files that arrived on the 13th and 14th of May.
3. The only way you can know is to follow the forum and spreadsheet.
4. It's possible for the applicant to receive e-mails even if they have a representative, yes. It depends on the e-mail addresses entered on the forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.