+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bitingbugz said:
I know it is kind of weird ..
But tell me if someone has mentioned a Credit card number on his application for fee encashment and the credit card is lost now ..

Is there any solution to it ? or the application return is the only outcome ? 6th June Applicant.
If you're willing to take the risk that someone else finds and uses your credit card, you can wait to report it lost until you have been charged.

If you report it lost, you can ask the CC company if there's anything they can do, such as keep the old number open only for CIC.

Unfortunately if there's nothing your CC company can do, CIC will try and fail to charge your card and they will return your application.

You can TRY to send a new CC form (even better, DD) and supply personal information for CIC to match it up with your application, but there is no guarantee that will be successful.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MoDoXy said:
[size=10pt]Is the PER or NER mail the first communication we should expect from CIC? Or do we get a different mail before that? ie CC/DD charge mail??
Please advice.

[/size]
PER e-mail will be the first contact you get from CIC. There are a few examples of NER e-mails, but most people just get their applications returned in cases of NER.

dhandpun

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Please help.

My friend, residing in India has saved money in Germany local bank account earned during his official assignment.He cannot get bank certificate easily.Can he show screen shot of net banking page showing his bank name, his account details and saved amount as pof. Due to some personal preferences/reasons he want to keep money in same and not transferring in Indian bank.

Kindly advice..

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
fundoo said:
I need to be sure on this 22 points to get 67-68... please suggest if it would certainly give me 22 points.
If you are fond of statistics, then the spreadsheet tells that out of all the people whose status is payment charged, got PER or above (i.e. successful) ..

8.1% had a score of 67
5.4% had a score of 68
11.3% had a score of 69
12% had a score of 70

Regards

dhandpun

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Oscar7 said:
[size=9pt] Most banks allow a download of historic statement from website. That will work, not screen shot. :)

PS - I can get that for my US bank without being in the US actually

Thanks buddy.

lion king

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
N.Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-6-2014
Nomination.....
15/Oct/2014
IELTS Request
submitted
@future_canadian
@ashif_eee
@oscar7
@goku
And all other seniors

What is the educational qualification required for getting a job at cic?? Can any one who is immigrating qualify for the job? :D
:D ;) ;D 8)

If anyone frm our group joins cic, they will definitely help future applicants ........ no guessing abt actual process at cic :D

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
lion king said:
@ future_canadian
@ ashif_eee
@ oscar7
@ goku
And all other seniors

What is the educational qualification required for getting a job at cic?? Can any one who is immigrating qualify for the job? :D
:D ;) ;D 8)

If anyone frm our group joins cic, they will definitely help future applicants ........ no guessing abt actual process at cic :D
Position Open: Citizenship and Immigration Case Processing Agent

Organization Name: Department of Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Locations: This inventory will be used to staff positions in various location across Canada. When completing your application, please only select the location(s) where you are interested to work in.
Classification: PM - 01
Salary: $48,796 to $54,575 (Rate of pay could be revised following the collective agreement expiration date on June 21st 2014.)
Closing Date: N/A
Reference Number: IMC14J-014493-000023
Selection Process Number: 2014-IMC-EA-20415

https://emploisfp-psjobs.cfp-psc.gc.ca/psrs-srfp/applicant/page1800?poster=240897&toggleLanguage=en&psrsMode=1&noBackBtn=true

:)

fundoo

Jul 28, 2014
Thanks nskatcv,Oscar7,CanOl,cjg1987 ....

nskatcv said:
If you are fond of statistics, then the spreadsheet tells that out of all the people whose status is payment charged, got PER or above (i.e. successful) ..

8.1% had a score of 67
5.4% had a score of 68
11.3% had a score of 69
12% had a score of 70

Regards
Reason why I am worrying for point is I was getting 67 points (with minimum 21 WES point) if I get full 12 points for my age...

My DOB is 28-07-1979 and according to this I have completed 35 years few days back. So how many points I am eligible to get? Is it the maximum – 12? (If not 12, I could be in trouble; total points could fall to 66).

Now that as you guys are telling me that I would get 22 points from WES report... That would cover the risk of getting lesser point due to my age.

zland

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
In travel form

i'm working for another country for the last ten years i'm travelling only from country of work to country of birth..
should i add any record or just mentioned any travel

thank you

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
fundoo said:

Reason why I am worrying for point is I was getting 67 points (with minimum 21 WES point) if I get full 12 points for my age...

My DOB is 28-07-1979 and according to this I have completed 35 years few days back. So how many points I am eligible to get? Is it the maximum – 12? (If not 12, I would be in trouble; total points will fall to 66).

Now that as you guys are telling me that I would get 22 points from WES report... That would cover the risk of getting lesser point due to my age.
You will get 12 for the age too.

Regards

giova424

Jan 19, 2014
Barranquilla, Colombia
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
AOR Received.
21-10-14
Med's Request
21-10-14
Med's Done....
25-10-14
Passport Req..
12-02-15
I would like to get feedback of my job reference letters, it may also serve as model for people aswell.
I'm may 22th applicant, NOC 2132 - Mechanical Engineer.

NOC 2132 - Mechanical Engineer.
Mechanical engineers perform some or all of the following duties:

-Conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of mechanisms, components and systems

-Plan and manage projects, and prepare material, cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for machinery and systems

-Design power plants, machines, components, tools, fixtures and equipment

-Analyze dynamics and vibrations of mechanical systems and structures

-Supervise and inspect the installation, modification and commissioning of mechanical systems at construction sites or in industrial facilities

-Develop maintenance standards, schedules and programs and provide guidance to industrial maintenance crews

-Investigate mechanical failures or unexpected maintenance problems

-Prepare contract documents and evaluate tenders for industrial construction or maintenance

-Supervise technicians, technologists and other engineers and review and approve designs, calculations and cost estimates.

Reference Letter No 1

(ORIGINAL DOCUMENT ON COMPANY LETTERHEAD)​

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN​

We hereby attest that Mr. XXXXX, identified with citizenship card No. XXXXX of the Republic of XXXXX is associated as an active employee of our company through indefinite-term employment contract entered into June 17th of the year 2013 and that his current status at this date is: ACTIVE WORKER.

The position held by XXXXX is MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (Profile: Mechanical Engineer), his basic monthly salary is XXXXX, an annual salary of XXXXX (Including Legal Service Premium) With 55 working hours per week.

Major task and duties:

- Coordinate and schedule activities of machinery preventive and corrective maintenance personnel, ensuriong the correct and normal operation of all the machines that do intervene in production at the open-cast coal exploitation project of XXXXX Mine in a reliable and efficient manner.

- Desing, improve and implement work and maintenance plans according to the production program being executed, in order to ensure total availability of equipment by operations department.

- Submits reports of the production operation and maintenance of machinery and facilities.

- Comply with all policies, regulations, standards and procedures established by the company.

This certification is issued in XXXXX, on the second (2th) day of the month of May, 2014.

Sincerly.

(Signature and Stamp)
XXXXX
Human Management Admin Coordinator.
XXXX@blablabla.com

____________________________________________________________________​

Reference Letter No 2

(ORIGINAL DOCUMENT ON COMPANY LETTERHEAD)​

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN​

It pleases us to attest that Mr. XXXXX identified with citizenship card No. XXXXX was associated, through a fixed-term employment contract entered into with our company between the 1st day of November 2011 until June 6th 2013

The final position held by the employee was SERVICE ASSISTANT (Mechanical Engineer)
Number of hour per week worked: 44 hours per week.
Major task and duties the employee did perform:

- Open, oversee, follow-up and close work orders at the service division.
- Prepare technical service proposals.
- Scheduling, logistics and supervision of the branch office technical staff.
- Report advances of works orders to the comptroller, supplies, accounting charges, etc.
- Ensure the invoicing of all work carried out by the brach offices services division.
- Produce reports on the adjustement, cost, and closing of work orders at the end of the month, to be included in the balance sheet.
- Ensure provision of timely, efficient and reliable information to his superiors, the accounting department, audits and others.
- Issue, process and follow-up guarantee claims both internal as well as for representation lines.

This certification is issued in XXXXX, on the sixth (6th) day of the month of June of 2013.

Sincerly.

(Signature)
XXXXX
Administrative Director.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
zland said:
In travel form

i'm working for another country for the last ten years i'm travelling only from country of work to country of birth..
should i add any record or just mentioned any travel

thank you
If that country is not your country of current residence, you should mention all travels.

Regards

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
fundoo said:

My DOB is 28-07-1979 and according to this I have completed 35 years few days back. So how many points I am eligible to get? Is it the maximum – 12? (If not 12, I could be in trouble; total points could fall to 66).

You are fine.. You are not 36 yet.

You will get maximum points for age too.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
giova424 said:
I would like to get feedback of my job reference letters, it may also serve as model for people aswell.
I'm may 22th applicant, NOC 2132 - Mechanical Engineer.

Reference Letter No 1

Reference Letter No 2
Both of them, especially the second one sound more administrative work than engineering. While these duties are part of the NOC list, but there are other technical things too that are missing in your letters. Is your graduation in engineering or some other subject ?

I am not saying that it won't meet CIC benchmarks, but just sharing my opinion.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.