+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
visa_4all said:
I think visa pages are not required
Visa_4all,

You mentioned that you are now in a country other than that of your origin, then without the VISA copies, how do you think you are going to prove your entry/stay in this country.

They are a must I think, even the prior/expired ones, if any.

Regards

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DanielCoutinho said:
But the problem is it is exactly the same employer. There is no other employer. I have been working in this job for 2 years now and I have the same duties a Purchasing manager and a Property administrator have in a daily basis. How am I supposed to separate one from the other or get another employer to sign if they are one and the same? I mean, what I was imagining was that CIC would open one of the applications and figure "Hey this guys does a lot more than a Purchasing manager does" and the same would apply for the other application. Is that a problem?
I don't know if it's a problem or not. I don't know how they would handle such a situation. I am not criticizing the idea. But since you propose to do something nonstandard, I think it's a good idea to find ways to attack it and determine whether you think it's worth the risk.

For example, you say that right now you have 2 years of experience with that company and it is your only experience. Is it a full 2 years? Because suppose CIC sees that your employment is evenly split between 2 NOCs and decides to give you credit for half time at each NOC. If your experience is any less than 2 years, you will get credit for less than 1 year full time in each NOC and thus won't meet the minimum requirement. You say you are over the 2-year mark so that's good, if you split your time 50/50 in those two NOCs you should make the minimum requirement for both. But you should take care to explain this very carefully in both applications. You can't assume that CIC will split it 50/50 for you. Remember also that the two applications are likely to be reviewed by different people. If your duties fall evenly into 2 NOCs, the reviewer may conclude that it cannot be determined whether you meet the minimum of one year full time equivalent in the NOC on the application, and the reviewer on the other application may reach the same conclusion. So you are going to have to be very careful and explicit in how you describe this.

Even though the packages will initially go to 2 different reviewers, I think that after one is entered and receives a UCI, your other one will be matched up using your name to your existing UCI, and the applications may be compared to one another.

Again I don't know if any of the above would happen. But I do know that the burden of proof is on the applicant to demonstrate that he meets the minimum requirements and makes the pass mark, and if he fails to do so the application will be rejected. So I suggest you take time to think through all the things that might go wrong with your plan, before deciding to do it this way.

I commend you for your honesty; you could have just chosen one or the other and declined to put the other duties in your letter, which wouldn't have been accurate. This is the other side of the problem. Your letter should be accurate, and you split time between those 2 NOCs. Getting a letter for only one or the other and leaving off duties that are part of your employment would be dishonest. So I'm at a bit of a loss. I think there are good ways to stress one NOC over the other while remaining honest.

Good luck and keep us posted.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nskatcv said:
Why don't you get two separate letters from your employer with each detailing duties pertaining to only one NOC. Ask him that you need to apply for two different positions.

Regards
He definitely should not do this. The first package to be opened will generate a UCI. The second package to be opened will be searched in the system and the UCI from the first application will be found. The applications may be compared. Or, they may both receive PER and be forwarded to the local VO, where again they will see 2 identical names on their list. What if he is selected for employer verification, and they see two completely different letters from the same employer covering the same period of employment? Very dangerous.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
No brother; no problem at all. I wrote my reference letter in this way. You can write reference letter according to the requirement of CIC which in normal case, you won't include like working hour, salary, full-time, etc. So, it clearly shows we include things according to requirement.

DanielCoutinho said:
Century, that is a great idea. Wouldn't that make it obvious to CIC though that I was the one who wrote the reference letter and that my employer just signed it? Isn't that a problem?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DanielCoutinho said:
I appreciate the reply but doesn't that sound wrong? I mean, if anyone compares the 2 applications, they will ask why does the same employee say I my duty is to do something in one letter and in the other letter something completely different. I don't know, for some reason it sounds wrong... really would like more feedback on the matter.
It sure seems dangerous to me.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Achiever 99 said:
It has already started. 2 of them reported for PER on Friday. Rest will get it next week.

All the best !!!!
I guess the spreadsheet hasn't been updated?

Now I am really anxious for my May 7 PER even though I know there are half of us still waiting. :eek: :eek:

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
future_canadian said:
He definitely should not do this. The first package to be opened will generate a UCI. The second package to be opened will be searched in the system and the UCI from the first application will be found. The applications may be compared. Or, they may both receive PER and be forwarded to the local VO, where again they will see 2 identical names on their list. What if he is selected for employer verification, and they see two completely different letters from the same employer covering the same period of employment? Very dangerous.
Future_canadian,

I somehow still don't think this is a big issue. Especially if in both of this reference letters, he opens them by saying that he has been working in dual roles, from which the details of A are given below. Similarly in the other letter, after writing the same sentence, he can write that the detail duties of his work as role B are given below.

It is non-standard case because our friend has been doubly productive. He should rather apply in Federal Doubly Skilled Worker Program. :)

Regards

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jay19 said:
Guys... I may be wrong, but I get a strange feeling that the persons who've recieved a PER email from CIC, will ultimately be put in the positive pool of applications in the Express Entry program starting 1 Jan 2015. I think they're (CIC) are making a list of all such applications who could potentially be given a PR and use the same as an input for the Express Entry program in addition to the fresh applications that they're going to receive next year under the same.

./Thoughts ?
What is the basis for this strange feeling you have? They are completely separate programs and CIC has stated that they will run in parallel between Jan 1, 2015 and the date FSW ends on May 30, 2015.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameerarena said:
Huzzzzzzzzza ! with the grace of god, Finally the PER mail landed in my inbox, DD enchased on 2nd July. Hope the rest of the 7th and 8th May applicants will soon be receiving PER's
Congrats!

You got the PER over the weekend, or you just discovered it but it was sent during the week?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salim1990 said:
...Last minute question......
I have joined the company which i am working in right now on 13 Aug 2012... And i need two years of work experience to get 67 points..I have signed all the forms with date 12 Aug 2014 and planning to send it on that day..but my colleagues are saying that i will complete two years on 13 Aug 2014...Now please clarify... I think i am right..

I have taken reference letter from HR stating that he has been working since 13 Aug 2012 and currently working with us..the date of this reference letter is 09 August 2014. Do i need to get that letter again on 12 Aug or 13 Aug.. Or 9 Aug 2014 date will be OK....?

Its last min preparation... Making me nervous... So i want to share it with u guys.. Help me

Is it worth sending one day earlier, just in case you are wrong?

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Congrats
Sameerarena and others who have received PER

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
burhan1985 said:
I have a baby in my dependent list, accompanying with me. He is 7 months old at the time of creating my application. Do he needs a police certificate to be submitted with file?
no

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
earrings said:
Hello everyone!

I would like to ask for assistance to anyone who might know anything about a case similar to mine and what are the expectations.

I applied for the FSWP 2014 program, they received my application on June 10, I sent a DD together with my application and just a few moments ago I heard a news that devastated me. My bank, cancelled the DD because they noticed that it was still not encashed and it was their protocol to do it. Would there be a way for me to send a payment thru credit card to CIO? or should I send another application? I hope its not the latter because, the cap might already be reached if I send it now.

Thanks,
Can you get them to reinstate it? Go in there and raise hell. There is a validity period for DDs and I believe for them to cancel it before that validity period may be a violation of the law or the banking regulations.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaison said:
thank you very much "future canadian" for your reply.........how i can inform to local vo....and when i should inform...?
After they contact you they will provide you a means to communicate with them. That's when and how you should inform them.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
@ khan_raza

I suggest, don't use Birth Registration Certificate as no body yet confirmed it is acceptable. Or you want to be guinea-pig :p :p :p

shah2014 said:
@ khan_raza

I also got mine issued in May 2014, its header has following format

The Govt of Punjab Pakistan (Both in english & Urdy)

Birth Certificate (Both in english & Urdy)

My details in Urdu

My Details in English

My address in English & Urdu

Sign & Round Stamp of Secretary Union COuncil (Written in Urdu only)

Although, format might be different for other provinces, but i don't think so as the software was developed by NADRA......... so technically only province name shud be different ...... although u can check it with applicant from ur province ........ if in doubt, better send ur Matric certificate as well, if it contains
1. Ur Name
2. Ur DOB
3. Name of either both or 1 of the parents

Status
Not open for further replies.