+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
zland said:
the bank account is not belongs to my wife. it's not a joint account it's just an individual account on my name.. Can my wife use it as a proof of fund while she is the main applicant.

can i find any offecial information ?

thank you for your support
Yes she can . Be mindful that you need to accompany her to Canada.

zland

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
cjg1987 said:
Yes she can . Be mindful that you need to accompany her to Canada.
sure i will. could you please let me know where i can find that information offecially. as i need to keep my self in the safe side.

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan_raza said:
Dear Century,

I never had a birth certificate from Pakistan, got one issued recently from Pakistan in June 2014 especially for FSWP application. The document had 'Birth Registration Certificate' mentioned on it with details such name full name, DOB, Parents name, place of birth. I had sent the same certificate copy attested by the ministry of foreign affairs in Pakistan.
LOlllzzz.. i m gonna die...what is the difference btw birth certificate and birth reg certificate.. :eek:

twinsad

Jun 4, 2014
I have done Bachelor of Commerce from Karachi University (BCom) (2 years programs ) and then Master of Business Administration (2 years programs) I want to apply for ECA, As per WES website according to my country (Pakistan) required documents are“ All final or provisional Degree Certificates e.g. Bachelor, Master, Master of Philosophy, PhD”

My Query is should I attest only my Master Degree from HEC or I also need to attest my Batchelor Degree from HES.

Moreover, in FSWP Credential Assessment Application form I need to enter only last Credential (MBA) or I need to enter all Credential starting from Secondary School.

Following are my Credentials
1. Master Degree- MBA(Finance): Finance & Banking : from Hamdard University, Karachi Country is Pakistan, passing year is 2007.
2. Bachelor's Degree: B.Com Commerce : from University of Karachi, Karachi, county is Pakistan, passing year is 2001.
3.Higher Secondary School, Intermediate Commerce, country is Pakistan, passing year is 1998.
4. Secondary School Matric Commerce Karachi, country is Pakistan, passing year is 1996

ttman

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
with documents
File Transfer...
20th nov 2014
Med's Request
20th nov 2014
Med's Done....
20th dec 2014
Interview........
Waived
fukrey said:
one should be planning to immigrate if they can afford to sustain without a job for a good long time. say a year without a job or a less paying survival job because the outlook doesn't look all that rosy

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/economy/news/article.cfm?c_id=34&objectid=11306873

i am not saying that since the guy predicted the last global financial crisis his next prediction will also come true but what if it does - that is why cic asks everyone for enough settlement funds. father and son cannot be playing borrowing-lending game and after a few months son ends up lending or gifting back the money received earlier

Your cc or dd will be charged if you show enough money but VO will definitely ask you again for proof of funds which i think will be 6 to 7 months from now... If you have the same amount in your account don't think it will be a problem. ?. But this is only for people who only show current balance... People who are sending 6 month statement and showing enough balance won't have any problem... I'm no expert but this is what I think...

ttman

Star Member
Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
with documents
File Transfer...
20th nov 2014
Med's Request
20th nov 2014
Med's Done....
20th dec 2014
Interview........
Waived
saudkhan418 said:
LOlllzzz.. i m gonna die...what is the difference btw birth certificate and birth reg certificate.. :eek:
In pakistan you have register with your local authority (area wiser) and you get birth certificate as well. .. I think by birth registration he means he got registered with the area council which is a pre requisite for birth certificate...

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fukrey said:
one should be planning to immigrate if they can afford to sustain without a job for a good long time. say a year without a job or a less paying survival job because the outlook doesn't look all that rosy

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/economy/news/article.cfm?c_id=34&objectid=11306873

i am not saying that since the guy predicted the last global financial crisis his next prediction will also come true but what if it does - that is why cic asks everyone for enough settlement funds. father and son cannot be playing borrowing-lending game and after a few months son ends up lending or gifting back the money received earlier
Absolutely agree regarding the settlement funds. It costs money to get set up in a new country. Time to find a job, time to set up an apartment, etc. There have been cases where immigrants ended up on public assistance. I completely support public assistance for those who need it but recent immigrants from an ECONOMIC immigration program who are selected on the basis of being able to contribute to the Canadian economy should not come and immediately become dependent on it instead.

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
POSTIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEWS 9TH DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
2ND LINE UPDATED 2ND FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
REQUEST RECIEVED ON 23RD FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
15-08-2015 CAN BE ASAP AS WELL (BEFORE THAT DATE) AS I GET MAPLE PR VISA !!
future_canadian said:
Absolutely agree regarding the settlement funds. It costs money to get set up in a new country. Time to find a job, time to set up an apartment, etc. There have been cases where immigrants ended up on public assistance. I completely support public assistance for those who need it but recent immigrants from an ECONOMIC immigration program who are selected on the basis of being able to contribute to the Canadian economy should not come and immediately become dependent on it instead.
Well said as only matter of fact they judge applicants as LIABILITY or ASSET in financial terms though as of jobs are concerned you have to struggle every where litterally :D

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
POSTIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEWS 9TH DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
2ND LINE UPDATED 2ND FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
REQUEST RECIEVED ON 23RD FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
15-08-2015 CAN BE ASAP AS WELL (BEFORE THAT DATE) AS I GET MAPLE PR VISA !!
zland said:
my wife is the main applicant. she doesn't have any bank account. can i use mine as a proof of fun.

does any one have apractical experience with that? some people say yes. however, i can't find any offcial information on the website.

Please advise
well u have to get her name added in the account holder's list and if she is the primary applicant then you have to make her first owner of account, and 2nd option is open a new account wherein you can be the 2nd and she be primary holder , what all you will have to do is track the money shown for funds!!!

faraz999

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Photo Req. - 05-02-2015 & Schedule A - 10-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
Hi Guys,

Just a quick question .... I have one year work experience after graduation in my NOC. In addition to that i have more then 1 year of part time paid work experience which according to the website counts as long as it was paid right ? Now the problem is that it is not all in one go and because i was paid majority of time in cash it will be difficult for me to show pay slips. Will a work certificate from the company be enough to claim that time period of work or i will have issues ? The current job is no problem as full time and i have all the bank information. Please advice

Regards,
FK

sarai

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hi Friends,
I am out of India for few months. Please advise. How can I get PCC from India. My permanent address is in Punjab, India.

zland

Star Member
Aug 9, 2014
maym99 said:
well u have to get her name added in the account holder's list and if she is the primary applicant then you have to make her first owner of account, and 2nd option is open a new account wherein you can be the 2nd and she be primary holder , what all you will have to do is track the money shown for funds!!!
are u really sure?

DanielCoutinho

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/10/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on December 17th
Nomination.....
PER received on January 16th 2015
future_canadian said:
I don't know if it's a problem or not. I don't know how they would handle such a situation. I am not criticizing the idea. But since you propose to do something nonstandard, I think it's a good idea to find ways to attack it and determine whether you think it's worth the risk.

For example, you say that right now you have 2 years of experience with that company and it is your only experience. Is it a full 2 years? Because suppose CIC sees that your employment is evenly split between 2 NOCs and decides to give you credit for half time at each NOC. If your experience is any less than 2 years, you will get credit for less than 1 year full time in each NOC and thus won't meet the minimum requirement. You say you are over the 2-year mark so that's good, if you split your time 50/50 in those two NOCs you should make the minimum requirement for both. But you should take care to explain this very carefully in both applications. You can't assume that CIC will split it 50/50 for you. Remember also that the two applications are likely to be reviewed by different people. If your duties fall evenly into 2 NOCs, the reviewer may conclude that it cannot be determined whether you meet the minimum of one year full time equivalent in the NOC on the application, and the reviewer on the other application may reach the same conclusion. So you are going to have to be very careful and explicit in how you describe this.

Even though the packages will initially go to 2 different reviewers, I think that after one is entered and receives a UCI, your other one will be matched up using your name to your existing UCI, and the applications may be compared to one another.

Again I don't know if any of the above would happen. But I do know that the burden of proof is on the applicant to demonstrate that he meets the minimum requirements and makes the pass mark, and if he fails to do so the application will be rejected. So I suggest you take time to think through all the things that might go wrong with your plan, before deciding to do it this way.

I commend you for your honesty; you could have just chosen one or the other and declined to put the other duties in your letter, which wouldn't have been accurate. This is the other side of the problem. Your letter should be accurate, and you split time between those 2 NOCs. Getting a letter for only one or the other and leaving off duties that are part of your employment would be dishonest. So I'm at a bit of a loss. I think there are good ways to stress one NOC over the other while remaining honest.

Good luck and keep us posted.
]

That is exactly my thinking and why I think I shouldn't get 2 different reference letters for the same job. Do you think it's worth exaplaining the situation in a cover/additional information letter and letting them now that I have both responsibilities on a daily basis of 2 NOCs and therefore I will be applying for both? Or is it irregular to do so?

Status
Not open for further replies.