+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
POSTIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEWS 9TH DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
2ND LINE UPDATED 2ND FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
REQUEST RECIEVED ON 23RD FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
15-08-2015 CAN BE ASAP AS WELL (BEFORE THAT DATE) AS I GET MAPLE PR VISA !!
BLUE JAY said:
Thank you Century for your response. Actually its a 4 years Bachelor Degree in Dental Sciences followed by 1 year Internship from India. So, Can I claim 23 points for Bachelor Degree in Dental Sciences?
@Blujay after a lot of research I found out that ECA shows it like a professional degree, u may get 25 else 21...!!!
which NOC you trying for??

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
k_b said:
Not at all.....
I cherish everything..
If i give a wrong advice to anyone or even hurt any one's feeling by any chance, i should get -1..

Ok... May be they accepted.. but in application guide they have clearly stated that they need an original translation, along with certified copy of document which was translated + an affidavit from translator...
I sent original one..
Dear k_b,
You held me responsible for -1, so I just wanted to confirm that I had nothing to do with it. I too cherish the friendly environment of this thread that helps the applicants endevour the struggle for PR and would by no means be offensive in regards to a fellow member.

Also I would like to mention that this information:

Please read here carefully: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/eg7toc.asp#results
If a certificate is not in English or French, submit both the certificate and the original copy of a translation prepared by an accredited translator.
refers only to the police certificate, whereas the general guidelines DO NOT list a requirment for submitting original translation documents along with the application:

Translation of documents
Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by:

•the English or French translation; and
•an affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and
•a certified copy of the original document.

Sternchen30890

May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18.07.2014 Charged November 4th PER received November 24th
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Diplomatru said:
So, it looks like by the end of next week CIO will manage the applications submitted before 2014-5-15, and hopefuly we might see a slight increase in CC/DD charges.
I noticed in the spreadsheet that a lot of applicants dont go back and update their entries. They are starting charging May 13th applicants. So I am assuming everything prior to that should be charged by now.

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
k_b said:
Wow... Then why don't you send IELTS certified TRF?
If a certificate is not in English or French, submit both the certificate and the original copy of a translation prepared by an accredited translator.

DO WE NEED ORIGNAL IELTS TO BE SUBMITTED? ITS MENTIONED IN FORM, Please let me know ;D
And now tell me what is meant by original copy!!

kumars.aman

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
05-09-14
Med's Done....
13-09-14
Passport Req..
28-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-15
LANDED..........
31-03-15
Hi ALL,

Can some one provide me the Email ID from which we are receiving PER EMAIL,s

Thanks

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
kumars.aman said:
Hi ALL,

Thanks
Hi Kumars.aman,
Have u filed urself or consultant?

tknova

Apr 26, 2014
Sternchen30890 said:
I noticed in the spreadsheet that a lot of applicants dont go back and update their entries. They are starting charging May 13th applicants. So I am assuming everything prior to that should be charged by now.
You are partially right .. A lot of people may not bother to update the sheet and frankly we can't force them to. On the other hand .. there are several applicants who have not been charged and have not received there docs back, so they would be the guys who are showing as not charged.

As for my case I used a DD but don't know when I was charged so have not updated Fee Encashed date .. but I have updated the ECAS status for my app :)

mountk

Jul 27, 2014
red9999 said:
Why dint you submit the Wes report with master's evidence when applying itself? How can you expect them to process your application without any evidence of your masters...? Dont you know that it accounts for incomplete application? There's no point in petitioning for refund of the money as they dont after evaluating your application. (consider it as its their fee to evaluate) before NER your fee will be refunded not after...
I suggest you apply fresh after getting your 2nd IELTS report - apply for it asap and please make sure that this time atleast youinclude allllll the documents asked for.. DONOT send incomplete application. Get the IELTS duplicate fast!
I am worried after reading this as I have also done the same wid my application, i was sure that my PGDM in finance would not be recognized by WES so i only claimed points till bachelors degree. I mentioned in my supplementary sheet (not in d cover letter) that I only want to claim points till bachelors as I am not sure if my PGDM is recognized. Bachelors degree WES ECA report was attached but I had also enclosed copies of educational certificates from PGDM to HSC. But if CIC is rejecting on this basis should I get my pgdm evaluated by WES now and send it to CIC separately. I have sent my application early july so might have some time before they open the package..plz suggest.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
kumars.aman said:
Hi ALL,

Thanks
centralized-intake-office@cic.gc.ca

Dev_06 said:
Hi All,

Can someone help me to share the e-mail id from where PER mails are generated.

Regards,
Dev

Dev_06

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Dear tknova,

I am 8th May applicant. I applied for PR with the help of consultant. I used DD as mode of payment. But I am unable to know whether my DD has been cashed or not.

Is there any out there by which I can verify the status of application? What are the chances that I am still in race?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Dev

BLUE JAY

Sep 7, 2013
maym99 said:
@ Blujay after a lot of research I found out that ECA shows it like a professional degree, u may get 25 else 21...!!!
which NOC you trying for??

I am confused about points for Education. How much do I actual get for Bachelor of Dental Sciences from India? I am planning to apply under NOC 0311.

Thank you

MoDoXy

Aug 7, 2014
Istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody

I am newbie to this forum and trying to read as much as I can about FSW application.

I am one of the applicants to this FSW program and managed to submit my documents to CIC as of 28th of July.

Do you think it is too late for applying? When do I expect to hear from CIC for the first time?

Thanks.

dparashar

Jul 23, 2013
I filed on 5 May 2014. Still waiting for file number, no clue about status. I do no have a UIC number also to check status.
Any idea how can i track the status.? Is there anything to worry about? :(

LittleOwl

May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv, UA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
26-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-04-2015
Passport Req..
30-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015
neel-here said:
I read your earlier posts you'd mention "similar report" (and I didn't want to jump to any conclusion). Thks, for clarifying that you have the same "summary".

Haven't you been reading my post? I did elaborate on my basis for such assumption.

Good luck !
So, according to you, CIC is not interested in the whole ECA report and looks at summary only because they practice simplistic approach? I'm not satisfied with that))))) It looks to me you don't have any basis for your assumption at all. And I'm afraid you read ECA conversion table on CIC site inattentively. Good luck to you too!

Status
Not open for further replies.