+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smsp

Jul 3, 2014
Hi, I just want to know what is the best occupation to apply. As of today, I think Im best under NOC 1114 - other financial officer (interbanking arrangement officers). Below are my three job descriptions with my current employer:

1ST JOB TITLE: LIQUIDITY AND RESERVES MANAGEMENT OFFICER
GROUP/DIVISION: Treasury Group
DEPARTMENT: Liquidity and Reserves Department

JOB SUMMARIES: Reports to the Liquidity and Reserves Management Head. Assists the department head in ensuring that the Bank’s overall funds are properly accounted for, sufficient to meet maturing obligations and reserves requirements.

JOB DUTIES:
1. Monitors the Bank’s compliance with the reserve requirements.
2. Updates and communicates with superiors on matters relating to liquidity/ reserves management.
3. Assists in the setting of interest rates of domestic Treasury products and markets them to existing and prospective corporate accounts.
4. Participates in the Interbank Call Loan market to cover the reserves position of the Bank.
5. Designs/recommends strategies/systems and procedures on matters relating to the department.
6. Participates in and closely monitors all transactions entered into by the group.
7. Supervises and reviews work of Liquidity and Reserves Department staff members.
8. Assigns and trains personnel to perform responsibilities of their respective positions.
9. Reviews reports generated by the group.
10. Assists the Department Head in evaluating the performance of staff members.
11. Acts as Class II signatory. Performs other related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.

2ND JOB TITLE: RESERVES MANAGEMENT OFFICER

JOB SUMMARIES: Primary responsibility includes ensuring the accomplishment of the actual daily cash position accurately based on actual clearing and matured obligations commenced during the day.

JOB DUTIES:
1. Gathers all data pertinent to the computation of the Bank’s Daily Cash Position.
2. Computes for the daily reserves position of the Bank.
3. Ensures that data for the Bank’s Daily Cash position is updated in a timely manner and reports all issues related to timeliness and accuracy of data from different concerned departments.
4. Maintains good business relations with various institutions through constant personal and telephone calls.
5. Participates in interbank call loan transactions and executes necessary documents.
6. Updates and recommends the renewal and re-rating of financial institutions in accordance with Credit Policy.
7. Performs other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.

3RD JOB TITLE: INFORMATION/LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT TRADER

JOB SUMMARIES: Primary responsibility includes compiling and generating the Treasury Group reports and updates. Research on special savings interest rates trend in the market.

JOB DUTIES:
1. Processes and prepares the following:
a. MANCOM Report
b. Treasury Updates
c. Other Treasury reports that may be assigned
2. Participates in interbank call loan transactions and executes necessary documents.
3. Canvasses the liquidity market and special savings interest rates in the market, submits all attractive offers to officers and consummates transaction.
4. Updates, classifies, types, compiles and indexes files.
5. Performs other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.

Please help me know what occupation is best for me. Hope you can help me on this.

Thank you very much

rajaram

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-May-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 3-Jun-2014
AOR Received.
Never
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Never
Med's Request
18-Sep-2014
Med's Done....
27-Sep-2014 for me and kids, 5 Jan 2015 for my wife
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
2-Mar-2015
LANDED..........
14-May-2015
Passport can be renewed one year before actual expiry date

akshaysonaje

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Vancouver, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 Feb. 2016
AOR Received.
5 Feb. 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Sent with Application
Passport Req..
3 Aug. 2016
VISA ISSUED...
10 Aug. 2016
LANDED..........
20 Aug. 2016
Hi Friends,

Today my application package is delivered to CIO, Sydney..
Applied under NOC category 2174

I hope my application will be accepted and it will fall within CAP.

dharam1912

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
File Transfer...
10-10-2014
Med's Request
13-10-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
28-02-2015 (Toronto)
neel-here said:
dharam * paaji ,

You DD is issued from HDFC BANK.. I Dont think they mentioned Validity date (as per your belief - 30 July) or Validity Period (as per your belief - 3 moths) on your DD. Soo many forumites have DD from HDFC Bank.. why do you think you are given a "Privilege" treatment (DD) ?

It seems you getting 'garam'** unnecessarily.. all International DD's (incl. HDFC Bank or any other bank from India) is good for 6 months :)

(* , ** - ande khao garam dharam ban jao[/i] !! :p)

Shukriya.
I have confirmed with HDFC guys and theyy told me that its for 3 months although nothing is printed in my DD.
Well, thanks Neel.
Yes I do eat eggs.

nepsam

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hi all
I've already posted abt my dd encashment. Today I confirmed with my bank that it was encashed on 20th June.admin plz update this info too.
When can I expect PER? And what happens between DD encashment and PER ?

girishd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sick of hearing 7th may :-[ :-X :-X :-X :-\ :'(

CIC ,You lazy ass :( :mad: :mad: ,
Please move on to the next date quickly. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What should be put in field of study for 10th and 10+2 ?

Thanks

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Thanks Ashfee for your valuable response. Its being a great help by all the active members. Thank you all.

One more query

As my birth date proof I do not have my Birth certificate hence I was planning to use my 10th Mark Sheet (SSC)as my birthdate proof but i just realized that my middle name in my 10th Marksheet is incorrect.

It is ok if I provide Affidavit as my birth proof and not give my 10th marksheet ?
Yes, you can provide affidavit and preferably done by your parents. An affidavit format is given below.

AFFIDAVIT​

We, Fathers Full name and Mothers full name " (Maiden Name) being duly sworn, hereby affirm and state:

1. We reside at "full address including country name".

2. "Father's First Last Name" was born in "City, State, Country," on "Day Month Year".

3. "Mother's First Last Name" was born in "City, State, Country," on "Day Month Year".

4. We have been married since "Day Month Year".

5. "Name of the person for whom this affidavit is being made" is our "son/daughter" who was born on "Day Month Year" in "City, State, Country".

So I do hereby solemnly affirm the foregoing are true and correct statements.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
sarai said:
Hello Friends.... I had put my native language as English as in India we use both hindi & english,however english is not native language. Please suggest if this will impact my application processing?
NO

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
hina99 said:
Posted the same query in wrong forums ;D sorry...

here i am

Shall i apply for PCC? How is it done? check the website passportindia dot gov dot in

I live in delhi, can i get passport in 7 days? Yes may be if you apply under TATKAAL. Check the website.

Hakela

Jul 2, 2014
Hi,

Amazing Forum and Topic..

My application is for NOC (3012) - Registered Nurses - and was received on 8th of May. I missed to attach my foreign credential certificate with my original WES report. However, I submitted a letter from CNO (The registration body for RNs) stating that I successfully passed the CRNE ( Canadian Registration Nursing Exam ) and their Jurisprudence exam required for registration and currently they are waiting for my PR card copy or Job offer to finalize my license to be able work in Canada as a Registered nurse.

Do any one have any idea about the odds of considering my current registration status and process my application instead of sending it back.
I assume the whole purpose for requesting and checking the foreign credential certificate is to make sure that the applicant has the potential to successfully register with the Canadian Regulatory bodies of skilled professions and pass the Canadian Registration Exams for certain skilled occupations. CNO had already thoroughly verified my credentials so as to let me sit for their registration exam. I pray to have my application processed by an officer with a very flexible mind.

Anyways, I have send my certificate and transcripts ( expected to reach CIC on 6th July ) hoping that i might get lucky and be entertained to have my documents annexed to the main application package.

Any thoughts or previous experiences ?

Thanks

Shakiratu

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015
Passport Req..
11-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2015
Hi Friends,

Finally sent in my application (NOC 1113) today 3rd July. I had checked and re-checked the docs to the point of driving myself crazy. Couldnt take it anymore so I just packed it all up and walked to FedEx. Got there and re-checked AGAIN!!!

Fingers crossed for the best... Now the waiting begins

mak9875

Apr 18, 2014
Dear All,
I have this slight confusion, my application was delivered on 19 June to CIO. How do they inform us about our DD being charged or on PER? Postal Mail or Email or by any other means???

pointer

May 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
AOR Received.
02-12-2014
Med's Request
13-03-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
Which address CIC will use for sending out documents, medical for example? I assume it's the one in IMM 0008.

Do they send through international couriers?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.