+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
MaxHeadroom said:
I'm not speculating, I'm merely interpreting the SS2014 data.
I know.

If in the ss2014, 64+46=110 waiting, and it represent 20% of global, so around 550 are waiting globally. If 20 files are checked everyday {(401-157)/13 working days}, it will take around 27 days more to complete. :eek: :eek: :eek: ;D ;D ;) ;) :'( :'( :'(

ankit1987

Star Member
May 2, 2014
hi, CIC latest update foot note says as on May 04, 2013. what does it mean? is it a mistake ? I mean 2014 should be there. and if it is a update of May o4, 2014, then 401 applications in 4 days?

Can anyone share thoughts?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
sunnytheshine said:
Thanks Goku ... u lowered my heart beat :)

But still for my satisfaction i will resend the corrected form with cover letter and email them the same.

Thanks Again buddy :)
I have also made a mistake in Generic form with my UCI. Instead of xxxx-xxxx I wrote xxx-xxxx.

nil2thirty

May 12, 2014
Hi All,

I am new here and planning to apply for 2171. Can someone please look at my job requirements and confirm that they match 2171. I think they do, I also send a mail to the HRDS folks. No reply from them yet.

-->Interact with customers and technology groups to identify requirements
-->Prepare requirements and software design documents
-->Assign work to technology teams and review the deliverables
-->Design, Develop and Implement software applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies
--> Manage production releases, application code base repository configurations
-->Analyse software systems to ensure that they meet compliance and security standards
-->Identify the gaps in System architectures and suggest/implement enhancements to improve the efficiency of the system
--> Evaluate software and advice clients on usability of such software in their technical stack

Many Thanks

sunnytheshine

Feb 13, 2012
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
shah2014 said:
@ sunnytheshine

Btw could you plz share your rejection email with us!
My last year rejection mail as u asked for :)
UCI: *********
APPLICATION: ***********

SUKHVINDER SINGH:

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 75(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:

a) within the 10 years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have at least one year of continuous full-time (30 hours/week) employment experience, as described in subsection 73(1), or the equivalent in continuous part-time employment in the occupation identified in their application as their primary occupation, other than a restricted occupation, that are listed in Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;

b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification;

c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties;

d) they submitted the results of an English or French language test issued by a designated testing agency indicating that they met or exceeded the applicable language proficiency threshold set by the Minister for each of the four language skill areas; and

e) they submitted their completed Canadian educational credential or their completed foreign educational credential and the equivalency assessment from a designated organization of institution that is less than five years old on the date of application.

I am not satisfied that you meet the minimal requirements pursuant to R75 (3), specifically part e) of the above requirements because you have not submitted evidence of completion of a Canadian secondary educational credential (or its equivalent), in accordance with R75(2)(e) and R75(8) of IRPA. The equivalency assessment that you have provided does not indicate that you have completed a Canadian educational credential or its’ equivalent.

Subsection 75(3) states that if a foreign national fails to meet these requirements, the application shall be refused and no further assessment is required. I am not satisfied that you meet these requirements.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” included regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

BH

Program Support Officer

Immigration Section

Case Processing Centre

Sydney, Nova Scotia

ankit1987

Star Member
May 2, 2014
hi, CIC latest update foot note says as on May 04, 2013. what does it mean? is it a mistake ? I mean 2014 should be there. and if it is a update of May o4, 2014, then 401 applications in 4 days?

Can anyone share though

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@24

What the nature and duration of your visa, if you are allowed to stay in Canada for FULL 1 year (without exiting), then you have the option of CPC-Ottawa and NDVO, if its mutiple entry visa with max 6 months stay at a time then NDVO. That's my understanding.

24 said:
I am residing in toronto for last 6 months. Originally from India. What would be my visa office where I should be sending the file to?

ankit1987

Star Member
May 2, 2014
ankit1987 said:

Can anyone share though

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
24 said:
I am residing in toronto for last 6 months. Originally from India. What would be my visa office where I should be sending the file to?
If you intend to live Canada for 6 months more (I know, intention is forever) and got the visa also, you can select CPC-Ottawa or New Delhi. CPC-Ottawa is supersonic.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@sunnytheshine

+1 for sharing the info with the forum

Best of luck!!!

sunnytheshine said:
My last year rejection mail as u asked for :)
UCI: *********
APPLICATION: ***********

SUKHVINDER SINGH:

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 75(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:

a) within the 10 years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have at least one year of continuous full-time (30 hours/week) employment experience, as described in subsection 73(1), or the equivalent in continuous part-time employment in the occupation identified in their application as their primary occupation, other than a restricted occupation, that are listed in Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;

b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification;

c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties;

d) they submitted the results of an English or French language test issued by a designated testing agency indicating that they met or exceeded the applicable language proficiency threshold set by the Minister for each of the four language skill areas; and

e) they submitted their completed Canadian educational credential or their completed foreign educational credential and the equivalency assessment from a designated organization of institution that is less than five years old on the date of application.

I am not satisfied that you meet the minimal requirements pursuant to R75 (3), specifically part e) of the above requirements because you have not submitted evidence of completion of a Canadian secondary educational credential (or its equivalent), in accordance with R75(2)(e) and R75(8) of IRPA. The equivalency assessment that you have provided does not indicate that you have completed a Canadian educational credential or its' equivalent.

Subsection 75(3) states that if a foreign national fails to meet these requirements, the application shall be refused and no further assessment is required. I am not satisfied that you meet these requirements.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document may be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” included regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

BH

Program Support Officer

Immigration Section

Case Processing Centre

Sydney, Nova Scotia

fresher_2013

Star Member
Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Someone earlier mentioned the procedure to get to CIC.

Procedure to get CIC agent on phone
 Call at – 0016139444000
 Select 1 for English
 Then 1 for foreign affair
 2 for immigration
 Call is being transferred to CIC
 Then 1 for English
 2 for status
 1 for PR
 When it asks you to enter UCI number just be on hold n let it say it 3 times then the call is automatically transferred to an agent

After the call transfer, it says "sorry, the toll free calling is not available in your area code".

Other number was 1-888-242-2100, but with the same sorry message.

Anyone else facing the same error. I called up twice.

MaxHeadroom

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver, BC since JAN 2016
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Century said:
I know.

If in the ss2014, 64+46=110 waiting, and it represent 20% of global, so around 550 are waiting globally. If 20 files are checked everyday {(401-157)/13 working days}, it will take around 27 days more to complete. :eek: :eek: :eek: ;D ;D ;) ;) :'( :'( :'(
It may be true that there are 550ish waiting global applications (my estimate is around 400-450) but I think most of them are from previous days and many have already been decided on (negatively I'm afraid).
The acceptance rate (PER) can be estimated around 70 percent, which brings the global encashment number to max 300.

My estimate for the completion of May 7th apps is 10-14 business days.
May 8th applications can take 10 business days.
May 9th apps can take up to 8 business days.
May 12th can take up to 10 more business days.

And May 20th applicants will have to wait until mid August earliest to see their app begin getting processed.

chiragpathel

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
Med's Request