+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nsat

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
PER: 14-10-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
File Transfer...
Started Processing: 10-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Med's Request
Med and RPRF request: 16-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Med's Done....
26-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015 (received my passport back on 23-03-2014)
nthakur said:
Hmm that's why CIC says that when application received, DD validity should not be less than 5 months. Unfortunately in that case application would be returned. But be positive and let's hope CIC should not take this much time. If you are from India, why didn't you opted for HDFC/ICICI banks which make DD of 6 months validity?

I am from India. I did give a call to the HDFC bank before making the DD as my salary account is at HDFC. They told me they don't issue demand drafts in CAD. That is how finally I ended up in Thomas Cook. :'( It is an RBI rule and applicable for all banks i guess :eek:

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Century said:
No worry brother. I already received your +100 when you said it. :-* :-*
Thats the spirit... :-* :-*

shaarav

Apr 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER received 17-10-2014
mk.2382 said:
Thanks for your reply. This is how my letter on company's letter head looked like, which was submitted in my application:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Company Logo Company address & contact details

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

This is to certify that <my name>, is working as Manager - FP&A with our company since <my joining date>
under employee code <my emp code>. His current annual compensation is INR XXX.

In his tenure he has performed below mentioned duties:
- Financial analysis and reporting
- Creation and maintenance of financials (Annual revenue plan, rolling forecasts, monthly actuals)
- Supervising audit and compliance
- Maintenance and control of organization's General ledger
- SOX audits at manufacturing facilities
- Preparation and maintenance of account reconciliations
- Training and mentoring of new recruits/staff

<HR's signature>
<HR's Name>
<HR's Title/Designation>

Date: <Date when the letter was prepared>
Place: <Place where letter was prepared>

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I did the complete application myself, did not hire any consultant. My current location is New Delhi, India. Application was returned today June 24th. Please suggest how i can re-phrase the letter and i will ensure my fresh application reaches before July 10th. I hope the cap for NOC would not have filled by then?
Bro...I did not see the mention of job hours or whether the employment is full time or what in ur letter....is that also a concern or 1 of the reasons for the rejection?? expert guys pls comment...

fsw_2014_2281

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Nsat said:

I am from India. I did give a call to the HDFC bank before making the DD as my salary account is at HDFC. They told me they don't issue demand drafts in CAD. That is how finally I ended up in Thomas Cook. :'( It is an RBI rule and applicable for all banks i guess :eek:
Did you check with Indian Bank?They issue DD for CAD and also think valid for 6 months...

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
SMFAHAD said:
Dear Oscar Congrats ...
I want to ask certain key questions to ask for my application :

In the background/ declaration Form point no. 2 when they ask for "Your Full name written name in your native language or script" how should I write as I am filling it via keyboard. My native language is Urdu. What is meant by this requirement should I fill it with Pen in Urdu.

In point 7 Education details will i mention only those education detail of which Iam getting WES equivalency or can I mention other qualifications as well which I have not submitted to WES. Whats preferred and whats your suggestion. I am hesitating to submit other credentials because if they ask for their verification etc it may delay process.

Membership with organisations : What does it mean ... I am a member of the association of chartered certified accountants (ACCA) as well of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Paksitan (ICAP) ... Both these are professional bodies

Lastly friend in the Supplementayr travel info, I travelled six countries of Europe two years back for 15 days and with each country two cities almost. Also I went to Malaysia last year and stayed in 4 cities. So do I need to tell about each city ..

Warm Regards and Thanks
In the background/ declaration Form point no. 2 when they ask for "Your Full name written name in your native language or script" how should I write as I am filling it via keyboard. My native language is Urdu. What is meant by this requirement should I fill it with Pen in Urdu.

You can write with pen after printing in the same box you have written in English. Alternatively, if you need space, add an additional page and do the followings:

Name:
DoB:
UCI/Passport:
name of Form and number:ADDITIONAL FAMILY INFORMATION (5406E)
Subject: Names in native language

Section A
Table
Name in English Relationship Name in Urdu

Section B: Children
Table

Section B: Brother
Table

I certify that the information contained in the document is complete, accurate, and actual.

Your Signature
Date

In point 7 Education details will i mention only those education detail of which Iam getting WES equivalency or can I mention other qualifications as well which I have not submitted to WES. Whats preferred and whats your suggestion. I am hesitating to submit other credentials because if they ask for their verification etc it may delay process.
Forget about WES for the time being. Add all your educational degrees/diploma here.

Membership with organisations : What does it mean ... I am a member of the association of chartered certified accountants (ACCA) as well of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Paksitan (ICAP) ... Both these are professional bodies

Those are professional associations. So, better you write them.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/eg7toc.asp#results

Question 9: Indicate the names of all membership or association with organizations you are or were a member of, including:

political organizations,
social organizations,
youth or student organizations,
trade unions, and
professional associations.

Lastly friend in the Supplementayr travel info, I travelled six countries of Europe two years back for 15 days and with each country two cities almost. Also I went to Malaysia last year and stayed in 4 cities. So do I need to tell about each city ..

Yes.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&amp;PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
SMFAHAD said:
Dear Oscar Congrats ...
I want to ask certain key questions to ask for my application :

Warm Regards and Thanks
1.If you can not use your keyboard,Please use black pen to write your native language in Urdu after you print out...it is accepted.
2.List all your your academic history (including those with our without ICAS/WES evaluation)....they will not ask for other verification of degrees...they just need your history.
3.Give the details of your membersgip status of the two professional organizations...that is what they requested...the name,type of organization,what organization does and your membership dates.
4.You will give the history of each country you have been and the duration you spent there.You don't need to tell too much about each city but you need to give details of the country very well....JUST THE COUNTRY MATTER MOST....FEW DETAILS ON THE CITY.
Cheers.

fsw_2014_2281

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
fsw_2014_2281 said:
Did you check with Indian Bank?They issue DD for CAD and also think valid for 6 months...
Yes Indian Bank DD at the top says:

Requires revalidation by issuing office if presented after 6 months from date of issue.

Then hope it should be valid for 6 months

DanielCoutinho

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/10/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on December 17th
Nomination.....
PER received on January 16th 2015
Dear applicants, would you please help me out? This is what my employee wrote in my reference letter regarding the responsibilities within my position. I intend to apply for 2 NOCS: 0113 and 1224.

What do you guys think? Would it be enough for both?

- Evaluation of the QCD (quality, cost, delay) for the purchase of goods and when contracting services
- Prospection of new suppliers, vendors and service providers
- Coordination of the logistics, facilities, reception and handling team
- Negotiation of rental contracts on behalf of Proteste's Property owners of rooms within the building in Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo
- Prospection of new buildings that might accommodate the entire association
- Contract creation and coordination for facilities services such as cleaning, security personnel, insurance, alarm, air conditioning maintenance, CCTV for the buildings, etc
- Coordination of maintenance, renovation and repairs within the building. Also responsible for the implementation of open space areas within the building
- In charge of contracting with logistics operators and maintaining the respective handling, stock and distribution contract
- Tenant service providing when any complain happens
- Departmental budget control
- Planning, controlling and evaluating the purchasing activities of the general services department
- Interviewing, hiring and training new staff when necessary
- Creation of analytic management reports
- Creation of contracts related to material acquisition and outsourcing
- Accountable for importing the products through a trading company

Nsat

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
PER: 14-10-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
File Transfer...
Started Processing: 10-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Med's Request
Med and RPRF request: 16-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Med's Done....
26-12-2014 (dd-mm-yyyy)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015 (received my passport back on 23-03-2014)
fsw_2014_2281 said:
I checked with SBI, HDFC and HSBC. They told me it is an RBI rule and applicable for all banks. I dnt want my application to be rejected for this reason.

Anyone from India who has chosen DD as their mode of payment in the same scenario?

ankit1987

Star Member
May 2, 2014
hI, i HAVE SENT MY APPLICATION TODAY. NOC 1114.

I HAVE MADE DD BY THE NAME OF

The RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA

WILL IT BE OKAY?

OR SHOULD I HAVE WRITTEN "THE" ALSO CAPITAL?

I HOPE MY APPLICATION DOES NOT GET REJECTED BCZ OF THIS REASON

fsw_2014_2281

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Nsat said:
I checked with SBI, HDFC and HSBC. They told me it is an RBI rule and applicable for all banks. I dnt want my application to be rejected for this reason.

Anyone from India who has chosen DD as their mode of payment in the same scenario?
Check with Indian bank...It should be valid for 6 months.

SMFAHAD

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2014
Nomination.....
24-11-2014 Alhamdulillah
Thanks Kollins/ Century

Just one confusion One of you is of the view that City should be added and other one of the view that no need to need to include all the cities ..Kindly guide
Also aboout the native language question, in the box do I have write it English first and then with with Pen in Urdu (i.e native laguage) or only write with Pen in Urdu in the Box ...

Many many thanks guys !!!

ankit1987

Star Member
May 2, 2014

WILL IT BE OKAY?

tamsam21

Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 2014
Century said:
Thank you brother. I love to do this for you and everybody. And I wanna be with all of you till this forum last.
Brother... Can you tell me about inquiry by Visa Office?

I mean,, to what extent they go for inquiry of documents authenticity..??

Do they call at bank to check settlement fund..??

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
ankit1987 said:

WILL IT BE OKAY?

With or without "The", it is OK. Nobody will be rejected for writing or not writing the "The".

Status
Not open for further replies.