+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
CONGRATULAIONS PARTNER OSCAR7!!!

YOU HAVE MADE IT to round 2...... soooooo happy for you :-*

@Ashif_eee

So, we have ONE APPLICANT who had not submitted job experience letter on Company Letter head, although instead of using self afidavit he has used letter (on plain paper) signed by the manager along with manager's contact details. Some hope for those who could not obtain experience letter on Company Letter Head.

Oscar7 said:
Guys first off I apologize for not putting my details in the spread-sheet, but having had my package returned in 2 previous years I was a bit superstitious. Please accept my apology, no bad intentions here!

Just having read brother mk's tough news I too like Century was hyper-tensed especially because I am also a May 7th file received applicant for NOC 0111. The reason for my worry was also the fact that I did not have reference letter on company letter head, although I provided a letter by my manager on plain A4 paper and my manager's business card. I also included my company's offer letter from the time of joining, my pay stubs for 3 months and my form 16 for 2 years, issued by my company.

Please note that my payment was made by DD. Just now, although being very nervous (since hearing brother mk's news), I decided to check the ECAS status and it shows IN PROCESS. Additionally I have asked my bank to check the status of the DD, which I shall know by the end of the week.

Does the IN PROCESS status mean my payment must be charged, and I should await the PER e-mail? I am so very tensed as last week after checking with several members here I had again couriered a cover letter (which reached CIC yesterday, received by Mike) that explains why I could not send a reference letter on company letter head.

Damn this is a quite a moment!!! Thanks brother ashif, Century, Partner Shah (Oscar Shah LLP waley :p ), neel, future_canadian, kollins and all other friends who have helped one another. Special thanks again goes to ashif and Century for the selfless help they provide here. Time for some beer instead of lunch today...LOL!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

nthakur

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014 10:35 AM
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21-11-2014
Med's Request
27-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
27-02-2015, Passport submitted on 9-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
In June (Amen!!!)
Dear Nsat,

I am from India and I have opted for DD. I got it issued from HDFC with validity of 6 months. I have enquired the same from ICICI as well, tehy also issue with validity of 6 months.

Though the DD doesn't mention any expiry date, but as per RBI guideline for international instruments the validity is 6 months. HDFC took a day to verify same and ICICI also confirmed this after making several calls.

Nsat said:
I checked with SBI, HDFC and HSBC. They told me it is an RBI rule and applicable for all banks. I dnt want my application to be rejected for this reason.

Anyone from India who has chosen DD as their mode of payment in the same scenario?

randev

May 5, 2014
I noticed on the spreadsheet that for three people their respective VO has even requested medicals. When does a VO request medicals? Is it after the local VO has checked the submitted documents and is satisfied that all materials are in order? Or do they do it as they are checking applicants' documents?

Anyone know?

tamsam21

Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 2014
Century said:
City issue. Write it if you can remember. The want to know the Destination (City and Country).

Native language: Type it in English. Print the form and then in the box write in Urdu with black ink. So a box will contain printed name in English and hand written name in Urdu.
Brother... Can you tell me about inquiry by Visa Office?

I mean,, to what extent they go for inquiry of documents authenticity..??

Do they call at bank to check settlement fund..??

V-twin

Jun 18, 2014
Please, help! I'm trying to complete my WES application on their site but on step three it keeps opening me this error page /I can not post links :(/ - "500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed."

What to do? I must send the application today. :(

nthakur

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014 10:35 AM
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21-11-2014
Med's Request
27-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
27-02-2015, Passport submitted on 9-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
In June (Amen!!!)
Dear Nsat, now don't worry and stress yourself, just pray that your file get processed before 3 months. I am too sailing in same boat till the time file doesn't get processed though reasons are different .... "forgot the translator affidavit to attach"..Also don't know what other mistakes I have done while sending the package...Just waiting for my turn to come :)

Nsat said:
I checked with SBI, HDFC and HSBC. They told me it is an RBI rule and applicable for all banks. I dnt want my application to be rejected for this reason.

Anyone from India who has chosen DD as their mode of payment in the same scenario?

Carmi

May 29, 2014
Hello seniors,

I forwarded my applications via DHL from UAE last June 7, 2014.
But then when I tracked the package it stopped in Ontario and noted that it was forwarded for delivery.
When I called DHL for some clarification or perhaps they can track it, she said it was forwarded to another courier
Which is Loomis Express. they said it already reached Nova Scotia last june 12 via Loomis Express.

Do you think its delivered already? Because I was expecting that DHL should deliver it directly to Nova.

harry911

Star Member
May 27, 2013
NEW DELHI
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
08/09/2014
Med's Done....
16/09/2014
Passport Req..
22-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
01-01-15
LANDED..........
20-03-15 .... can't wait :)
Hi All,

Just wanted to know from which email id CIC sends the PER mail. I wanted to add it into my safe list, so it doesn't goes into the junk folder.

Many Thanks,

Harry :)

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
shah2014 said:
CONGRATULAIONS PARTNER OSCAR7!!!

YOU HAVE MADE IT to round 2...... soooooo happy for you :-*

@ Ashif_eee

So, we have ONE APPLICANT who had not submitted job experience letter on Company Letter head, although instead of using self afidavit he has used letter (on plain paper) signed by the manager along with manager's contact details. Some hope for those who could not obtain experience letter on Company Letter Head.
So, for what I have written in the remarks column of "chiragpathel" and later later on deleted, now I can write it again. I am waiting for writing again.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Wowww Oscar, Finally you have made it in 3rd attempt.. Heartiest Congratulations buddy ! So happy for you... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Oscar7 said:
Guys first off I apologize for not putting my details in the spread-sheet, but having had my package returned in 2 previous years I was a bit superstitious. Please accept my apology, no bad intentions here!

Just having read brother mk's tough news I too like Century was hyper-tensed especially because I am also a May 7th file received applicant for NOC 0111. The reason for my worry was also the fact that I did not have reference letter on company letter head, although I provided a letter by my manager on plain A4 paper and my manager's business card. I also included my company's offer letter from the time of joining, my pay stubs for 3 months and my form 16 for 2 years, issued by my company.

Please note that my payment was made by DD. Just now, although being very nervous (since hearing brother mk's news), I decided to check the ECAS status and it shows IN PROCESS. Additionally I have asked my bank to check the status of the DD, which I shall know by the end of the week.

Does the IN PROCESS status mean my payment must be charged, and I should await the PER e-mail? I am so very tensed as last week after checking with several members here I had again couriered a cover letter (which reached CIC yesterday, received by Mike) that explains why I could not send a reference letter on company letter head.

Damn this is a quite a moment!!! Thanks brother ashif, Century, Partner Shah (Oscar Shah LLP waley :p ), neel, future_canadian, kollins and all other friends who have helped one another. Special thanks again goes to ashif and Century for the selfless help they provide here. Time for some beer instead of lunch today...LOL!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
shah2014 said:

@ Ashif_eee

Congratulations Oscar.

I think the lesson learnt from Oscar's experience is that the supporting documents (if substantive enough) can convince CIC officials to accept non-standard documents.

People should not conclude that without substantive supporting documents, this would work.

Just my understanding.

Regards

mj.sb

Jun 23, 2014
Jordan
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-7-2014
Doc's Request.
05-12_2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
sent with the application
Med's Request
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
18-03-2015
Passport Req..
3-11-2015
neel-here said:
@ mj.sb

"00" is a Senior level NOC and it wont so much crowded.. pls prepare your Appln & apply again ASAP without worrying about the Cap status. For saving on 'Processing Fee' you can use CC, it is charged only if your Appln is +ve ~ Zero investment 8)

Good luck !
Can I apply again even if I didn't hear from them? Thank you so much for your help

tamsam21

Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 2014
V-twin said:
Please, help! I'm trying to complete my WES application on their site but on step three it keeps opening me this error page /I can not post links :(/ - "500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed."

Their website sometimes create this type of problem... check few minutes late... I just entered into my account and found OK

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
SMFAHAD said:
Thanks Kollins/ Century

Just one confusion One of you is of the view that City should be added and other one of the view that no need to need to include all the cities ..Kindly guide
Also aboout the native language question, in the box do I have write it English first and then with with Pen in Urdu (i.e native laguage) or only write with Pen in Urdu in the Box ...

Many many thanks guys !!!
Century is right.
Why i just believe country is most important,is because the immigration stamp of the country you went for entry and exit will be visible on your international passport document rather than the city.
Also,you need to mention the lead city you landed in the column before mentioning county (City and Country)
For native name writing....follow century direction.
Cheers.

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
V-twin said:

Try it with another browser.

Status
Not open for further replies.