+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
My application just reached CIO today, occp-2171. Not sure if I'll qualify in top 1000. And how long generally they take to Charge CC?

How long London office generally take to process visa? I wish it takes at least a year, I want PR as late as possible allowing me to more time in the UK.

We are all jumping and dancing about our application process, but has anyone done a fair research on job market scene in their respective fields? I wish to start applying for jobs in IT and getting to know recruiters at least 6 months before I am expecting my visa to allow enough time to experience how things work in Canada and be better prepared by the time I land there.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@can2174

Again i think i am missing something big, because the analysis u presented, i think most of us already know it. I don't mean to be-little dimtry's efforts. My point is, we all know that all applications whether accepted or rejected or cap filled are given UCI number and then then if accepted CC/DD is charged but this sequence will only hold if its new applicant not if UCI has been assigned previously.

Kindly confirm the following, which may help me understand this
1. Does this correlation also hold if the UCI has been generated previously.
2. Can i check my UCI (being a first time applicant), even if i have not received PER email?

can2174 said:
we see a trend that applications received on same date are first given UCI numbers and then processed as per UCI numbers.
dimtry(one of the admin ) took pains to search in 2013 thread and found that UCI number have co-relation with the order in which applications are processed.

Lets collect 3-4 digits of uci to help us understand if this trend is for real..

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
namaste said:
I agree. They must give out UCI numbers sequentially AS they process your application for initial review. And besides, one will already have received PER to be able to know the UCI number, so I just don't see the point in collecting UCI # for anything.

processing = assignment of UCI numbers = first come first serve

So of course, there would be a correlation!
Again,

If you read the ministerial instruction on gazette canada...
http://gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2014/2014-04-26/html/notice-avis-eng.php

Federal Skilled Trades Class
Cap and sub-caps on the number of applications to be processed
A maximum of 5 000 new applications submitted for the Federal Skilled Trades Class will be considered for processing for the period of May 1, 2014, to April 30, 2015, unless otherwise indicated in a future Ministerial Instruction. Within the 5 000 cap, a maximum of 100 applications submitted for each of the 90 eligible skilled trade occupations will be considered for processing. For further clarity, caps apply irrespective of whether an application is made with a qualifying offer of employment or a certificate of qualification from a provincial or territorial apprenticeship authority.

In calculating the caps, applications will be considered in order of the date they are received. Applications received on the same date will be considered for processing having regard to routine office procedures.

applications recieved on same date are not processed in fcfs. this is the reason ur application is just date stamped and not date and time stamped(you may verify this with 2013 applicants).

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
namaste said:
I agree. They must give out UCI numbers sequentially AS they process your application for initial review. And besides, one will already have received PER to be able to know the UCI number, so I just don't see the point in collecting UCI # for anything.

processing = assignment of UCI numbers = first come first serve

So of course, there would be a correlation!

I have one doubt on this....
How you guys think to co relate UCI number issued of last years for few and UCI for this year to judge the processing patterns for this year....so UCI number is not good parameter to reach any kind of decision.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
shah2014 said:
@ can2174

Again i think i am missing something big, because the analysis u presented, i think most of us already know it. I don't mean to be-little dimtry's efforts. My point is, we all know that all applications whether accepted or rejected or cap filled are given UCI number and then then if accepted CC/DD is charged but this sequence will only hold if its new applicant not if UCI has been assigned previously.

1. Does this correlation also hold if the UCI has been generated previously. - Yes. If one is prior applicant(which most of people would be since its just 7th may)
2. Can i check my UCI (being a first time applicant), even if i have not received PER email? - if you have been to canada you will find uci on ur stamped visa on your passport.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
namaste said:
To admins of this thread/spreadsheet,

Can we please remove entries from spreadsheet that fall under the 2013 quota. There are two that I can see that reached CIC on 4/30. Although it's nice to know that the processing of these applications have been superfast, I think it screws with the timeline and data for the 2014 candidates.

Brother,

Agreed and FSW13 entries Deleted...... :) :)

veteran

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi shifted to colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC RPRF 08-10-2015
Nomination.....
PER 25-3-2015
AOR Received.
18-5-2015
IELTS Request
REDO 24-12-2015
Med's Request
09-10-2015
Med's Done....
15-10-2015
Passport Req..
11-4-2016
LANDED..........
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, it was even slower last year and there was also a strike by CIC workers! :-X Lets hope for the best this time. :)
My friend mailed CIC....n they respond.....some of staff is busy in clearing previous cases and refunding their fees back.......may be applicants from 2008 to 2013....i am nt sure about that as i did nt read that mail....

Few members of CIC staff is working on application of 2014....this is reason of delay....
once they'll complete previous pending cases.....dnt know about exact time.....then they will process bulk files.......

any other information related to it.....please share

jin4uu

Star Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
IELTS Request
submitted
Dose anyone from 7th m ay applicant tried to check status by using OLD UCI?

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
can2174 said:
@ can2174

1. Does this correlation also hold if the UCI has been generated previously. - Yes. If one is prior applicant(which most of people would be since its just 7th may)
2. Can i check my UCI (being a first time applicant), even if i have not received PER email? - if you have been to canada you will find uci on ur stamped visa on your passport.
Are you saying that the processing of application AFTER getting PER depends on the UCI number? If so, then people already with UCI numbers should have their applications completed first?

I just still don't think this is true at all and we are hanging on strings here.

ferry-1978

May 21, 2014
Oscar7 said:
I know you were worried, so a special CONGRATS!!!! your way.

Go out and party hard!!! :)
Thank you all for you greetings. 8) 8) :D ;D

My advice for those waiting their PER, do not lose patience and faith like i did. It seems CIO are facing terrible time with the amount of applications they receive daily.

I hope every thing goes well with the next steps

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
I think to make picture clear on all this....next UPDATE from CIC should come soon....about CAPS

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Oscar7 said:
For same date received applications neither UCI number nor time stamp determines the order of processing, is my guess. Only date stamp determines the processing order, and within the same date it is a matter of luck as to who's package gets processed first, and who's later. It could very well boil down to which NOC checker has less load and he / she gets to pick up an application first - just one example to share! :)
I agree with this. I think the randomness within a particular date is due to the specific case officer that happens to pick up the applications.

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ can2174

I think i was not clear enough with my queries

1. Does this correlation also hold if the UCI has been generated previously. What i mean is, HAVE YOU GUYS CHECKED THIS CORRELATION TO EXIST FOR CASES WHERE UCI HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ASSIGNED. To check correlation to exist, you need to re-analyse the data after excluding the new applicants.

2. Can i check my UCI (being a first time applicant), even if i have not received PER email? What i mean from first time applicant is, someone WHO HAS NOT BEEN ASSIGNED UCI i.e. first time applicant for any type of Canadian visa/immigration.

If your answer to any of the Q is NO (especially the 2nd Q), i am afraid to say that the correlation is useless, at least for estimating CC/DD charging.

can2174 said:
@ can2174

2. Can i check my UCI (being a first time applicant), even if i have not received PER email? - if you have been to canada you will find uci on ur stamped visa on your passport

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Sent with application
jin4uu said:
[flash=200,200]http://Dose anyone from 7th m ay applicant tried to check status by using OLD UCI?[/flash]
[/quo
namaste said:
Are you saying that the processing of application AFTER getting PER depends on the UCI number? If so, then people already with UCI numbers should have their applications completed first?

I just still don't think this is true at all and we are hanging on strings here.

well i mean that there must be some way CIC processes applications. There should be some sequence or number (at this time iam not sure). But one thing is sure, applications recieved on same date are not processed in FCFS.
just check the instructions

http://gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2014/2014-04-26/html/notice-avis-eng.php

if they would consider fcfs, look at the time 10:19 am, which application will have priority to be picked up first ? Why did cic instructed in checklist to put the barcode page on top of application ? why 7th may applicants are not charged in order of time recieved ?? these are open questions and answer lies with cic, i am just trying if our hypothesis is right .

Status
Not open for further replies.