+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

styker1985

Jun 12, 2014
Dear Friends,

I have sent my application on 3rd June under NOC 1111; it was received and signed by MIKE on 9th June 2014....

I have a query; as proof of birth certificate I have submitted my 10th pass CBSE certificate. It captures my Name, DOB, Fathers Name and Mothers Name. Will this work; or do I need to submit some other document as well??

Would appreciate your response on this!!

3142_aspirant

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-May-2014
Doc's Request.
DD 21-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER 18-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
ECAS 15-Oct-2014
Med's Request
20-OCT-2014
ajx said:
If you are living outside of India, Then visit Indian Embassy in the country you are residing.
They will issue you PCC. I got mine in a similar way.
Or Even VFS India.
I got mine through them in Singapore in 4 working days though the fees is sky high (almost 5 times than that in India from PSK)

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
Max_ash said:
I have been reading many posts realted to the new IMM0008 form. Can someone please advice on below:

1. Does any one know what are the differences in the old and the new form?
2. What impact does this new form has on applicants who have applied before July,2014?
If you have submitted as I'm assuming...it does not have impact on your application.
Cheers.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Mohammad1978 said:
Hello!

I am a 5th May applicant applied under NOC 2174. My cc was charged in 29th May but haven't got my PER yet. feeling very tensed :'( :(. I saw in the Spread sheet that some of the applicants whose CC was charged in 1st and 2nd May under same NOC also haven't received their PER yet. Is this normal? Does CIC sends PER serially or they just send it randomly??? :-\
It is extremely rare incident that a file get rejected after CC has been charged. There are 12 applicants in the spreadsheet waiting for the PER e-mail (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/htmlview?pli=1&sle=true#). I am sure, all of them will get PER sooner or later.

So don't worry. Relax.

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Thats why.. i am planning to make a visit to India.. Will it be possible to get PCC from India..?

Do you have any idea about what PSK checks. Police dept would not have my record for last 1 yrs which they normally check..

3142_aspirant said:
Or Even VFS India.
I got mine through them in Singapore in 4 working days though the fees is sky high (almost 5 times than that in India from PSK)

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
It will work....One of the applicants have already got PER by submitting 10th Certificate.
He put sticky note on the certificate to consider it as BC
did you mention in cover letter that you are submitting 10th certificate in lieu of BC?

I see no issues :) Chill

styker1985 said:
Dear Friends,

I have sent my application on 3rd June under NOC 1111; it was received and signed by MIKE on 9th June 2014....

I have a query; as proof of birth certificate I have submitted my 10th pass CBSE certificate. It captures my Name, DOB, Fathers Name and Mothers Name. Will this work; or do I need to submit some other document as well??

Mohammad1978

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
It is extremely rare incident that a file get rejected after CC has been charged. There are 12 applicants in the spreadsheet waiting for the PER e-mail . I am sure, all of them will get PER sooner or later.

So don't worry. Relax.
Thanks a lot Century for your reply...I hope so :)

styker1985

Jun 12, 2014
ajx said:
It will work....One of the applicants have already got PER by submitting 10th Certificate.
did you mention in cover letter that you are submitting 10th certificate in lieu of BC?
No I have not mentioned it in the cover letter; though I have tagged the document with a postit slip as proof of birth; and have also ticked the checklist for the document submitted.
Need your expert opinion on this? Should I resubmit my application docket; since I have not sent across any affidavit..?

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
Your patience is commendable.

If your DD is not encashed yet and if you have not received PER, then it might be the case that your application has been rejected.

Regarding the orifinal reference letters you have sent, i hope you have copiies of those letters still with you.
If yes, then you can re-use them for the new application.

CIC will return package but god knows when it will reach you. You are already a part of hot NOC. So request you to send you application again and make sure this time it has no errors and also reference letters have to be in CIC prescribed format on company letter head.

All the best.
Raji72 said:
Dear ashif_eee, k_b

Its been now 8 weeks and I waited for 2 more weeks as per your suggestion. Please advice if we need to send mail to CIO and ask for the status of my application.

The DD is not charged yet,I checked with the bank and We didn't get the package returned from CIO. If it has to be rejected why are they waiting? Or its due to they wanted to choose best applicant and then process the rest ...

Will i get a response from CIO over mail?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
styker1985 said:
Dear Friends,

No worry. It will work. For assurance, check the remark coulumn of mr vivesehg in the spreadsheet.

Also please get enlisted with the spreadsheet.

1. please give your input through http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response"

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

Thanks and regards.

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
It will work, As i have mentioned one guy as already got PER, he did same way you did.

Enjoy !!

styker1985 said:
No I have not mentioned it in the cover letter; though I have tagged the document with a postit slip as proof of birth; and have also ticked the checklist for the document submitted.
Need your expert opinion on this? Should I resubmit my application docket; since I have not sent across any affidavit..?

rb107f

May 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Mohammad1978 said:
Hello!

I am a 5th May applicant applied under NOC 2174. My cc was charged in 29th May but haven't got my PER yet. feeling very tensed :'( :(. I saw in the Spread sheet that some of the applicants whose CC was charged in 1st and 2nd May under same NOC also haven't received their PER yet. Is this normal? Does CIC sends PER serially or they just send it randomly??? :-\
The processing of cio is based from the case officer handling on your application. There is some case officers who are very strict some others are not.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
auscanada said:
I am planning to apply for FSW under NOC 2133. Self-calculated points are 67+ depending on what I get in my IELTS. I've a couple of questions.
1) The first step is to get the ECA done by WES. Will WES assess my credentials and send it directly to CIC or should I do it?
2) Booked my IELTS general next month (too bad they don't take IELTS academic). Should I send the original TRF to CIC or ask IELTS to send a report directly?
3) What else do I need before I can apply for FSW 2014? PCC? Medicals? Proof of Funds?
4) Do the work experience letters have to be current or just certified copies of the originals?
5) What is this PER thing I keep reading about? What happens once I lodge an application with CIC? When are the application fees deducted and how much?
6) What's the current processing time for NOC 2133 applicants?
7) If I get a PR how long will I have before I activate it?

Sorry for the long list of novice questions but I am bit confused about the whole process.
1.WES will send you original physical result and also make it available online for CIC to confirm.You will need to include the original ECA evaluation in your package.
2.You will be the one to include the original TRF for IELTS in your application package.
3.Proof of funds is mandatory at this application stage.Medicals isnt requested now...your V.O will give you instruction when its time.PCC can be done now if you have the resources....but its not compulsory as you may send it later during medicals request.
4.it is advisable that they be current (photocopies) so that you can easily prepare it according to the guideline of CIC.
5.PER is positive eligibility review....PERS notivication will be sent to you after CIC has confirmed that your application is successful at the application stage after lodging it.Application fees deducted for Principal applicant is $550,if the principal applicant have a spouse,it will be additional $550.If children less than 22years are involved,each of them are meant to pay $150 each.
6.Processing time is dependent on workloads on CIC and may not be immediately known....but it is expected that your application will be attended to within 90 days of receipt.
7.Once you get your PR,the validity is one year from the date of your medicals.If you do not activate within one year,you will loose your PR status.

3142_aspirant

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-May-2014
Doc's Request.
DD 21-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER 18-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
ECAS 15-Oct-2014
Med's Request
20-OCT-2014
GMS said:
Thats why.. i am planning to make a visit to India.. Will it be possible to get PCC from India..?

Do you have any idea about what PSK checks. Police dept would not have my record for last 1 yrs which they normally check..
I will go for the peace of mind.
VFS India usually refers some data for faster turnaround (as per their standards).
Other than that, to be true to you, I haven't read much people using VFS services for PCC, so I am not sure if mine will be accepted or asked to provide again.
Though the format that I got is exactly similar to what I've read about PCC from PSK.

From what I have read on this forum, PSK is faster if your current address is same as mentioned on Passport otherwise there will be checks involved.
I not very sure about this, you can refer the seniors here.

styker1985

Jun 12, 2014
Century said:
No worry. It will work. For assurance, check the remark coulumn of mr vivesehg in the spreadsheet.
Thanks so much for your quick revert!!
I have already updated the spreadsheet with my submission details...

Status
Not open for further replies.