+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

papmanindia

Dec 8, 2009
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File received - 12-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-08-2014
AOR Received.
Skipped
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
7 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
10 Oct 2014
Passport Req..
DM - 24 Feb 2015...PPR 25 Feb 2015...submitted 02-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 March 2015
LANDED..........
18 April 2015
Century said:
Without going into any speculation, when your file moves into VO, communicate them about your current change status.
Thanks for your prompt response, Just want to check, whether I will get the file and take ot forward to VO or CIC will transfer directly.

In second case, how to communicate to VO.

gocanada2014

May 28, 2014
Hi Friends,

Urgent help needed. Will it work to send the affidavit stating passport has been applied and send it instead of a passport photocopy?
One of my friends son is 8 yrs old and he has no passport. But because of these caps things, he doesn't want to miss it.

His agent suggested him to apply with that affidavit but I want to confirm with seniors here. Please help!

ruknab

Aug 15, 2013
yogi44 said:
............ Regarding working hours in the reference letter.......

I have reference letter from HR on letter head but it is not mentioned my working hours per week or month. However on my salary slips it is mentioned that i am full time employee.
However, there is online portal where we mark our weekly timesheet, it is mentioned on that portal that i work 41.25 hours per day. Can i take the snapshot of that portal and hoghlight the no. of hours and attach it to my application OR my salary slips will be enough where it is mentioned that i work for full time OR is there no need to mention no. of hours worked ?
Please reply !
i work 41.25 hours per day... :eek: :eek: :eek: amazing isn,t it.....teach us also hw to work 41.25hrs/day....we all wd luv that :p :p :p

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
ok..thanks...+1 for you.

ruknab said:
bro.. Duties & responsibilities are the most imp thing...
Number of hr worked/week is not very imp for subcontinent applicatns since they r paid on monthly basis.
usually western countries pay by hourly basis and are on temporary jobs...

hence responsibilities are must , salary and working hrs can be offset by payslips and stating full time employee

but if you can give a screeshot ...it would be good...add as much info as u can....reinforces your applicaation

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
I think your friend has no other choice but to apply with affidavit.
In application form, when they ask question about Travel document,
he just hasto mention that his son don't have travel document.
Providing affidavit for the same seems logical.

gocanada2014 said:
Hi Friends,

Urgent help needed. Will it work to send the affidavit stating passport has been applied and send it instead of a passport photocopy?
One of my friends son is 8 yrs old and he has no passport. But because of these caps things, he doesn't want to miss it.

His agent suggested him to apply with that affidavit but I want to confirm with seniors here. Please help!

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
:p :p :p hahah...i didnt see that...
I think this application process is getting into my nerves.......

ruknab said:
i work 41.25 hours per day... :eek: :eek: :eek: amazing isn,t it.....teach us also hw to work 41.25hrs/day....we all wd luv that :p :p :p

spensierato

Star Member
May 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 3, 2014
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
Nomination.....
October 29, 2014
AOR Received.
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
January 30, 2015
Med's Done....
February 9, 2015
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
March 3, 3015
migratecanada2012 said:
Try to directly open it in Acrobat reader using open file and give URL in dialogue window...
Hi migratecanada2012!

Thank you for your suggestion. Tried it and it worked.

Thank you so much migratecanada2012 and ashif_eee for the the help!

gchabs

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent on 11-02-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Already Sent
File Transfer...
29-12-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
14-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2015
Guys!

Someone had problems here tracking their DHL mail right, what happened eventually? was the mail delivered. Apparently, DHL updates stopped after day 3 and on calling customer care I found out that it has not even been handed over to the third party yet. Is it lost ?

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
kunalap said:
they are refusing "to whom so ever it may concern".
they want specific name or department along with the address.
Dear All,

Any one who got PER with 'TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN' experience/reference letter? as pet kunalap CIC is rejecting this kind of experience letter...

mbprajapati

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Hi, I have already sent my file yesterday with March 2014 generic form as July 2014 was not printable. Is it ok? Will CIC accept my application with old form? For how long they are going to accept March 2014 form?

crewbunk

Star Member
May 6, 2014
mbprajapati said:
Hi, I have already sent my file yesterday with March 2014 generic form as July 2014 was not printable. Is it ok? Will CIC accept my application with old form? For how long they are going to accept March 2014 form?
I also want to know if CIC will accept March application form till 30 June or not as my forms are not in lawyer's hand and ready for submission. If not, I need to start all over on the new form..... Would that be Ok if I use the old form and make sure it submit to CIC before 1 Jul?

krb

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
14-08-14
Med's Done....
18-08-14
Passport Req..
01-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-09-2014
nshah32 said:
Dear All,

Any one who got PER with 'TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN' experience/reference letter? as pet kunalap CIC is rejecting this kind of experience letter...
I got PER with " subject: employment certificate of mr. Krb"
"to whom it may concern"

auscanada

Jun 18, 2014
migratecanada2012 said:
Lucky guy ! 2-2 PR same time....

Sydney VO takes little longer time than NDVO , you can refer timelines on CIC websites (though not current) , but relevant
Landing date is usually 1 year or less from the date of medicals or PCC (whichever is earliest) , still the last decision always in the hands of case officer.
It does not matter , if you have PR from another country , you can apply as many countries as you can pay them for fees and you serve the eligibility criteria for that country , but later on when you go for citizenship stay requirement will matter.
It depends upon you, VO might ask you for your current job usually they don't , Once you get Yes from CIO , VO's task is to verify the authentication of documents that you provided.(if your docs belongs to country other than you staying , it might takes more time for background verification checks).

Hope i answers all your questions.....
Thanks for your answers, very helpful.

The only reason I am thinking of applying for a Canada PR is that my girlfriend studied in Canada and always talks about going back. So if we decide to go there(likely - as we are thinking of getting married). It's always easier to have a PR in hand.

Wow, Sydney VO are taking 25 months (is this correct? that's a long time). So 25 months for Sydney plus couple of months? for CIC to give me PER plus time for me to get CEA/IELTS organized. Potentially 2.5 to 3 years.

So the 5 year PR validity starts from landing date?

Status
Not open for further replies.