+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
hvkhurana said:
Thanks Century/All members for responding to my last question.

I have another one ( sorry for being demanding now ;) )

Ques ) My name is not endorsed on my spouses' passport and vica versa , however we do hold a registered Marriage certificate , do we need to get our passports reissued with spouse names before filling the FSW application ?

regards,
Harsh
Your passport must have been issued before marriage. No update is required.

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
vijayanand said:
+1 for you, gsingh.

does standard chartered bank credit card has this online option for increasing international limit?
I will not be able to help you in case of standard chartered bank, I use HDFC.
You can surely call their customer care and enquire about international limit of your credit cards.

ALL APPLICANTS PLEASE DO ENQUIRE ABOUT THE INTERNATIONAL USAGE LIMIT OF YOUR CREDIT CARDs...
This small negligence could reject your application.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Re: FSW 2014 NOC 2171

mute_man said:
here's an old try: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-about-the-cap-t85665.0.html
Thanks for that...seems previous applicants were just as confused about this issue as we are now lool

Seriously I hope for the sake of future immigrants to be that this tediousness is eliminated with the new Express Entry system in 2015....it needs to be clearer and more transparent (and probably merit based as opposed to only meeting minimum requirements)

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
hvkhurana said:
Thanks Century/All members for responding to my last question.

I have another one ( sorry for being demanding now ;) )

Ques ) My name is not endorsed on my spouses' passport and vica versa , however we do hold a registered Marriage certificate , do we need to get our passports reissued with spouse names before filling the FSW application ?

regards,
Harsh
No.....You are fine with your registered marriage certificate evidence....That's all that is needed.
Cheers.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
mute_man said:
CIO checks whether you sent the complete application package or not. they are the first reviewer of your documents. first thing they check is that whether u meet the eligibility with 67 points or not. they check whether your JD matches the intended NOC. they check the IELTS and encash the DD.

at VO stage they start checking the authenticity of your documents. security checks. background checks. follow this one for details: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/background-checks-explained-t39578.0.html

mute_man brother...

Happy to see ur footprints here. again.... ;) ;) :D :D :p

ersanjeev84

Star Member
May 12, 2014
JAPAN
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week of Oct
maxCoder said:
For all the Punjabi and Chandigarh applicants -

Let me know your number on 07829308219 or mohitkaura27 @ gmail.com, to add you to the whatsapp group.
Hanji Paji,

I am from Jalandhar, But currently working in Japan from last 4 yr. my NOC is 2132, ll submit my form in 1st week of Aug.

Anil Ch

May 4, 2014
Good morning CIC :) :) :) :) :)hope 8th CC/DD deductions start today itself. 40 days waiting should come to an end by god grace..... God bless us alll :) :) :)

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
amr29 said:
Have entered my details already with my forum name only, now want to edit it...
I dont see the option "Edit your response"...
Century said:
The following are the process. If you did not save the Edit your response link, you can resubmit. With the Edit your response link, you can always change/update your details.

Spreadsheet update/entry process

1. please give your input through http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response" at the bottom left corner of the page.

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF NUMBERS TWO(2) AND THREE(3)

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Call their helpdesk immediately and increase it to 70-80K !
If your CC is linked to Netbanking then you can do it yourself online 8)

dimpy5sharma said:
really worried, my file received on 7 may, but just now came to know that international limit for my credit card is just 10000 while Indian limit is 1.5 lac, is it possible to increase limit by today through HDFC bank

ersanjeev84

Star Member
May 12, 2014
JAPAN
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1st week of Oct
dbase1981 said:
I am mentally tortured thinking of my application... :eek: So what I did is I just bought a Macbook Air so that I can release the pressure and tension of waiting LOL
Excellent or better go to sports bar & enjoy the FIFA

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
ersanjeev84 said:
Hanji Paji,

I am from Jalandhar, But currently working in Japan from last 4 yr. my NOC is 2132, ll submit my form in 1st week of Aug.
Hey bro.. Me too from Jalandhar.. :D :D
A suggestion, do submit your application asap. 1st Aug is too far out, NOC 2132 cap could be filled by then..

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Anil Ch said:
Good morning CIC :) :) :) :) :)hope 8th CC/DD deductions start today itself. 40 days waiting should come to an end by god grace..... God bless us alll :) :) :)
Even I am on the 8th May Boat.
Looks like we might have to wait alittle longer as there will be a large backlog of 7th may applicants. You can see the number of applicants from the spreadsheet. http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet

nithyaindia

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO File Transfered toColombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Nomination.....
19-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
04-03-2015
Med's Request
11-06-2015
Yes Perfect... All the best !!!

bond_bhai said:
Guys! Need your help. I got a reference letter with the following responsibilities -

Designing and developing Java/J2EE based software applications in accordance with requirements,

development standards and best practices.

• Creating Technical and Functional design for Java/J2EE related applications using Microsoft Visio.
• Enhance or modify application code for performance improvement and to support the new feature requests.
• Review code to ensure adherence to the Software best practices and design patterns.
• Unit Testing and Integration Testing. Assisting users during user acceptance Testing(UAT)
• Writing, updating and maintaining technical program, end user documentation and operational procedures.
• Post implementation support, troubleshooting and Production support.
• Researching, analyzing and evaluating application and system program needs in coordination with business analyst and software architects.
• Scope estimation (time, effort, duration) independently and/or by consulting with Software Architect and Project Manager.
• Identifying limitations and deficiencies in existing applications and associated processes, procedures and methods and provide recommendations for improvements.

I am planning to apply for this "2174 Computer programmers". Would this be ok? Please advise guys!! Thanks in Advance!

ojooluseguno

Star Member
May 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
Dear All,

I have considerable ammount of fund in my children savings account which is more than enough for a POF.

The only deposit into these accounts is either through my account or my spouse's account and this is evident in the statement.

Can I use this as POF?

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.