+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Thanks mate..+1 for you.

Century said:
You can consider checking the remark column of Mr vivesehg in the spreadsheet (row 18). He got PER. I added those remark from his thread. The following is the remark

"Used 10th class marksheet for me and my spouse. No affidavit or cover letter. I put sticky note on 10th marksheets stating 'birth date proof for applicant/spouse'. sent PCC from FBI which was 7 months old."

So, CIC accept 10th class marksheet without any affidavit or forwarding letter. But I suggest to add a forwarding letter mentioning all details.

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Thanks brother....+1 for you :D :D :D
gsingh80 said:
Send a notarized copy of original birth certificate & send original translations & affidavits.

yogi44

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
+1 for you friend...thanks :D :D :D
sreeramp said:
You need to send copy of your birth certificate which is in Punjabi and rest original's of translated birth certificate and affidavit by the translator

neel15

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : Aug 18, 2014
Med's Request
30 Sept 14
Med's Done....
11 Oct 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26 Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Approx June-15
Dear Experts

Can anybody carify what are division of responsibilites about application check for CIC and local Visa office ?

and if CIC can issue PER within 2-3 months Appxo. time why Local visa office need so much time for AOR and medical and PP issue etc. ?

Kindly clarify .... :'( :'(

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
neel15 said:
Dear Experts

Can anybody carify what are division of responsibilites about application check for CIC and local Visa office ?

and if CIC can issue PER within 2-3 months Appxo. time why Local visa office need so much time for AOR and medical and PP issue etc. ?

CIO checks whether you sent the complete application package or not. they are the first reviewer of your documents. first thing they check is that whether u meet the eligibility with 67 points or not. they check whether your JD matches the intended NOC. they check the IELTS and encash the DD.

at VO stage they start checking the authenticity of your documents. security checks. background checks. follow this one for details: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/background-checks-explained-t39578.0.html

gsingh80

Star Member
May 9, 2014
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Re: FSW 2014 NOC 2171

cjg1987 said:
Hi,

I am not an expert . Just an average applicant like you , with plenty of doubts and worries in my mind as well.

Look out for the weekly updates. Be hopeful.

Good luck!
Is the CIC webpage detailing number of applications received updated every week?
FYI it has not been updated from the last 10 days.

amr29

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
IELTS Request
Sent with App
kollins said:
Edit or include your name?....I seems not to see your name on the spreadsheet unless ofcourse you have used a different name other than your forum name.
If you are a first timer...please use this link.....

FSWP 2014 Entry : http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

After entry, click Edit Your Response and save the link for future update
Have entered my details already with my forum name only, now want to edit it...
I dont see the option "Edit your response"...

hvkhurana

Jun 12, 2014
Thanks Century/All members for responding to my last question.

I have another one ( sorry for being demanding now ;) )

Ques ) My name is not endorsed on my spouses' passport and vica versa , however we do hold a registered Marriage certificate , do we need to get our passports reissued with spouse names before filling the FSW application ?

regards,
Harsh

medwiz

May 25, 2014

gsingh80 said:
Is the CIC webpage detailing number of applications received updated every week?
FYI it has not been updated from the last 10 days.
No dosnt seem so although you are right...it's supposed to be a weekly update but I'm guessing these CAP updates will be very erratic also few and far between...

Another problem is that these updates are always lagging behind the true number of apps recieved so those published numbers will always be "estimates"

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
hvkhurana said:
Thanks Century/All members for responding to my last question.

I have another one ( sorry for being demanding now ;) )

Ques ) My name is not endorsed on my spouses' passport and vica versa , however we do hold a registered Marriage certificate , do we need to get our passports reissued with spouse names before filling the FSW application ?

regards,
Harsh
not required

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The key differentiator is "Backlogs" and Not responsibilties :(

neel15 said:
Dear Experts

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014

medwiz said:
No dosnt seem so although you are right...it's supposed to be a weekly update but I'm guessing these CAP updates will be very erratic also few and far between...

Another problem is that these updates are always lagging behind the true number of apps recieved so those published numbers will always be "estimates"
here's an old try: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-about-the-cap-t85665.0.html

vijayanand

Apr 11, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
gsingh80 said:
Yes it is possible to increase the limit of credit card in a day or two.
There are two options to do so
1. Log on to the HDFC netbanking website, Go to credit card section. On the left hand side there will be an option to modify the international limit. You can set it to the max limit of your card.
2. Call HDFC customer care and ask them to do so.

I would take the 1st option as it is quite easy & less time consuming.
+1 for you, gsingh.

does standard chartered bank credit card has this online option for increasing international limit?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
amr29 said:
Have entered my details already with my forum name only, now want to edit it...
I dont see the option "Edit your response"...
The following are the process. If you did not save the Edit your response link, you can resubmit. With the Edit your response link, you can always change/update your details.

Spreadsheet update/entry process

1. please give your input through http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry

2. After successful entry into the form, you will be redirected to a page. Please click on the "Edit your response" at the bottom left corner of the page.

3. Now you will redirected to another page, where you will find all your current entry in a from. For change or add entry in future either bookmark the page or copy and save the address from the address bar.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
neel15 said:
Dear Experts

Also please check the below generic email that CIC used to give upon the request for speeding up the process:

"We realize that those who have submitted their applications look forward to a decision being rendered within a reasonable waiting period after applying. We make every effort to deal with the applications we receive in the most efficient and effective way. However, the many steps involved in processing an application, coupled with the volume of applications, sometimes make it difficult to conclude cases in as timely a manner as we would like.

Maintaining the integrity of our immigration program is a priority of the Government of Canada. Individuals who want to live permanently in Canada must meet certain requirements which include medical, criminality and security clearances. These requirements exist to protect the interests and safety of Canadians. The onus rests on the applicant to prove that he or she has met the requirements for entry to Canada or that admission would not be contrary to legislative requirements.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) conducts background checks by working together with partner agencies such as the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the Canadian Security Intelligence Service, the Canada Border Services Agency, medical authorities and agencies of foreign governments. Background screening processes are non-discriminatory and universal in their application. Any delays or requirements that our partner agencies may require in providing input are something over which we have no control. In addition, background and medical examination results are usually valid for a 12-month period. Should background or medical clearances expire during the application process, the applicant is required to update their results.

The need for further analysis of some cases by immigration and/or visa officials can also result in further delays. In addition, incomplete applications, failure to provide additional information, complexity of a case, difficulty in communicating with an applicant(s) or accompanying or non-accompanying dependant(s), postal or courier service delays, previous dealings with Canadian immigration officials, inadmissibility issues (criminality, medical condition) can contribute to processing delays. Multiple residences and/or employment, education, business dealings, or military service in different geographical areas, can also significantly delay the background clearance process. In this situation, clearances or verifications of documents must be obtained from different issuing authorities in many jurisdictions. Because of the variables involved, it is often impossible to predict the amount of time it will take to complete an application.

CIC has finite resources to deploy throughout its extensive overseas network. Many visa offices have large caseloads that involve priority class applications and require sufficient allocations of CIC's finite resources to ensure these cases are finalized as quickly as possible. Each visa office must deal with operational environments unique both to its role in CIC's overseas program commitments and the realities of the region of the world in which they are located. This means that processing times for the same category of applications may vary within the CIC visa office network. Given the varying operational environments in different countries, comparisons between visa offices can be misleading.

Processing targets for visa offices are set within a global management plan that incorporates the capacities of all PR processing visa offices within CIC's overseas network. CIC continually reviews the configuration of its overseas network to ensure that its resources are deployed to maximize its ability to effectively serve our clients.

CIC is committed to the equitable and transparent treatment of all PR applications, regardless of the origin of those applications. However, the resourcing and target levels for some visa offices must be balanced against the requirements of other visa offices in the CIC network. Information about processing times is published and regularly updated on the CIC Website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp.

Thank you for taking the time to write and express your concerns."

Status
Not open for further replies.