+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

june17th2174

Jul 11, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014<br/>Fee Encashed..: 27-06-2014<br/>ECAS Status....: In Process<br/>PER Received...: 07-08-2014<br/>MR Request.....: 15-09-2014<br/>RPRF Request..: 15-09-2014<br/>3rd Line On.....: 13-10-2014<br/>Interview........: Hopefully Waived<br/>Verification......: Call on 17-07-2015<br/>DM/PPR..........: 21-08-2015
wan2no said:
DHL delivered my application on 9th June at 12.57 PM . in deliver proof DHL showed the name MIKE but has no image of signature there. Again, still I got no email from CIO. I am in tension that how to be informed about application has been received by CIO? My ielts is going to be invalid on 30th June. Is my application has been delivered really? :'( How many days it will take to be informed and what is the method? email or postal? :'(
Hi wan2no,

Here is a special link for you to get POD.

Use this link to get POD
http://www.loomis-express.com/ca/wfProofOfDelivery.aspx?PieceNumber=ENTERAWBNUMBER
Use this link to check Status
http://www.loomis-express.com/ca/wfTrackingStatus.aspx?PieceNumber=ENTERAWBNUMBER

I would guess that your parcel will appear here with POD image also. I have used this link always to get my POD of all parcel to CIC.

Regards,
Amar

june17th2174

Jul 11, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014<br/>Fee Encashed..: 27-06-2014<br/>ECAS Status....: In Process<br/>PER Received...: 07-08-2014<br/>MR Request.....: 15-09-2014<br/>RPRF Request..: 15-09-2014<br/>3rd Line On.....: 13-10-2014<br/>Interview........: Hopefully Waived<br/>Verification......: Call on 17-07-2015<br/>DM/PPR..........: 21-08-2015
srinidhi007 said:
Hi - I have sent my courier through DHL on 7th June from coimbatore. It reached Ontario on 10th June, after that there were no update. when i checked with customer care, they have informed that they have handed over the courier to 3rd part service provider and they would have delivered by now. but i am not sure of the status till now. has anybod faced this issue? when did you get POD and how long it will take from shipment date? your thoughts plz.
Hi srinidhi007 ,

Here is a special link for you to get POD and parcel status of third party also.

Use this link to get POD
http://www.loomis-express.com/ca/wfProofOfDelivery.aspx?PieceNumber=ENTERAWBNUMBER
http://www.loomis-express.com/ca/wfTrackingStatus.aspx?PieceNumber=ENTERAWBNUMBER

I would guess that your parcel will appear here with since this is the third party company DHL use to deliver to CIC. I have used this link always to get my POD and exact status of all parcel to CIC.

Regards,
Amar

amr29

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
IELTS Request
Sent with App
sarrie143 said:
we are in the same boat. its been stacked for 2 days now.and i am patiently waiting if there will be any changes tomorow.it scares me to see that yours was stacked for how many days.i hope you can share what you will do. thanks
Even mine says " Forwarded for delivery " since yesterday... i also got it couriered thru DHL
M worried now :(

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
wan2no said:
DHL delivered my application on 9th June at 12.57 PM . in deliver proof DHL showed the name MIKE but has no image of signature there. Again, still I got no email from CIO. I am in tension that how to be informed about application has been received by CIO? My ielts is going to be invalid on 30th June. Is my application has been delivered really? :'( How many days it will take to be informed and what is the method? email or postal? :'(
Rest assure, when DHL is delivering, you are not the only one; there are 100 of applicants also. And it is DHL frequent delivery points (5 days a week round the year). They can't make error in such a daily delivery point. Don't get tensed on this at all. Your application is certainly under hundred envelopes crying for some oxygen.

If you use CC, you will notify through SMS when your card being recharged. If DD, wait more. Wait around 45 days.

gaurav jaswal

May 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2015
Hi All,

In many forms, space provided is nor enough.

Guide 7000 says "Download and fill out the application form on a computer".

Can we fill some parts of the form with pen?

Regards,
Gaurav

patelbhavik

Star Member
Feb 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
hey Ashif,

Is it possible to have an e mail id of the applicant who has entered details in the spreadsheet. I found two applicants from my city with same NOC code and want to contact them. I have searched their name in search bar but no result came.

NOC is 1111

one is shah prateek currently row no. 162 in spreadsheet.
and 2nd ruth 14 currently row no. 171 in spread sheet.

It would be a great help if i can contact them.

thanks.

PRD

Feb 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
wan2no said:
You can trust that it has been delivered has indicated when you tracked your package.
You will not be informed that it has been received but you will be informed about your PER (Positive Eligibility Review) by mail (So I learnt).
With respect to your IELTS, just be hopeful. With the current trend of things (CC not being charged almost a month over) it is really hard to tell how long it might take to be informed about the PER. I have always read that it takes 3weeks to a month.

Kaneddarescueme

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
randev said:
Despite numerous requests by forum members to post her details on the SS, she never did! So, I'm a bit skeptical about that post, especially since there has been at least one poster claiming that his CC got charged only to recant later.
I understand the reasons behind your scepticism, however, we do not have any other option rather than take things at face value :D.

Few more cc charges in the same NOC would help build the confidence in the forum. Till then, :-X :-X, we can only watch.

I believe the backlash on newbies by some members to enter the data might have repulsed a few. Especially, as they were shy/lazy/superstitious/whatever to add their data at first place.

@KPATEL: We miss you; Where are you ??? ???. Please come back and add your details ;D ;D

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@Kaneddarescueme

KPATEL is having Hangover from her celebrations, will be back as soon as she recovers!

Kaneddarescueme said:
I understand the reasons behind your scepticism, however, we do not have any other option rather than take things at face value :D.

Few more cc charges in the same NOC would help build the confidence in the forum. Till then, :-X :-X, we can only watch.

I believe the backlash on newbies by some members to enter the data might have repulsed a few. Especially, as they were shy/lazy/superstitious/whatever to add their data at first place.

@ KPATEL: We miss you; Where are you ??? ???. Please come back and add your details ;D ;D

srinidhi007

Sep 8, 2013
june17th2174 said:
Hi srinidhi007 ,

Here is a special link for you to get POD and parcel status of third party also.

Use this link to get POD

I would guess that your parcel will appear here with since this is the third party company DHL use to deliver to CIC. I have used this link always to get my POD and exact status of all parcel to CIC.

Regards,
Amar
Amar - Thanks a lot for the link. what is the reference should i give in this field? i tried to give my tracking reference which i obtain from DHL, but it says the result not found. can you plzhelp...

royston

Apr 27, 2014
Any applicant here, has got his DD charged and had not included Birth Certificate, but used Secondary School Records and an Affidavit Instead

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@royston

If you SSC includes following info, you need not to worry

1. Applicants name
2. Applicants DOB
3. Atleast one of the parents name

royston said:
Any applicant here, has got his DD charged and had not included Birth Certificate, but used Secondary School Records and an Affidavit Instead

Abu Ahmed

Star Member
May 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
AOR Received.
Very soon Inshallah
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
mada1985 said:
No CC or DD charged today?
not yet .. too early by now

royston

Apr 27, 2014
shah2014 said:
@ royston

If you SSC includes following info, you need not to worry

1. Applicants name
2. Applicants DOB
3. Atleast one of the parents name
The SSC includes DOB, but there is only 1 name:

Royston Dsouza Francis.

Where Royston Dsouza is my Name and Francis is my Fathers name. But there is no special row which mentions Fathers Name: Francis Dsouza.

Will that do?

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-08-2014
Nomination.....