+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadams

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Previous Employer not issuing experience letter.

I have worked for 8 years with my previous employer but they have refused to issue a letter with my job duties. I recently changed my job my new employer can issue the job duties letter but the period of employment is less than 1 year.

I have my US visa petition that details my job duties with previous employer, will that work or it has to be in specific format?
If I get a letter from my previous employer that we do not issue letter with job duties... will that help my case?

anybody in same situation?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
vaibhavxv said:
Hello,

I have few questions, I'm currently working in Canada on Post graduate work permit and recently applied for FSW Arranged employment category on 3rd April 2014. But it got rejected yesterday (As I don't have LMO). Now I'm considering to apply again in FSW for 2014.
1)Will the earlier rejection affect my this application?
2) Do I have to show required funds (close to $12K)?
3) Also I don't have 1 year of experience in Canada, but 5+ years overall. My previous employers won't be giving me letter with Job responsibilities detail, just the offer letter and experience letter. Should I write the responsibilities myself and attach as a document? Will it get approved?
4) Also if this application gets rejected, will it affect my chances of other PR (PNP program)?

Please help me out as I need to submit my application ASAP.

Regards,
Vaibhav
Dude,

1. No it should not affect..there is lots of example like this... :)
2. Yes u have to...
3. for this check:

"Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case."

4. No chances...

Best of luck

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
changa said:
Hi all,
Anyone please advise if got the same issue as mine . I really appreciate all your feedback.
Last year I have submitted my IELTS TRF to another immigration Program, and did not get it returned . Now i would like to apply for FSW , but IDP refused to reissue IELTS TRF to me. What should i do now? Can I send my IELTS TRF copy and explain to them and enclose the form that I request in IDP to resend my TRF directly to CIC ?

thanks a lot
This is very commmon matter that PPL will apply under diiferent category and different time...GT IELTS is only mean for immigration...Cant understand why they are reluctant to provide these... :mad:

Try to convince them again bro...request them ...explain ur situation humbly...Coz that is the most vaiable thing i can suggest u...:)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
canadams said:
Previous Employer not issuing experience letter.

I have worked for 8 years with my previous employer but they have refused to issue a letter with my job duties. I recently changed my job my new employer can issue the job duties letter but the period of employment is less than 1 year.

I have my US visa petition that details my job duties with previous employer, will that work or it has to be in specific format?
If I get a letter from my previous employer that we do not issue letter with job duties... will that help my case?

anybody in same situation?
Very common issue bro...:)

"Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case."

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
[size=10pt]Schedule-3 Form Confusion clearance[/size]

Say some one is holding the position as Service Engineer under NOC 2132 (Mech engineer).

He did another Job five years back with another NOC 2133 (Electrical Engg). He worked as Production Engineer. By this NOC experience he want to apply.

So for

12 -a: "Identify the primary occupation and corresponding four-digit NOC 2011 code that will be used to assess whether your application meets the minimum program requirements:

12 -b: Starting with your current occupation, list all of the occupations that you have had in the 10 years preceding the date of your application.

First occupation : Service Engineer NOC : 2132

Second Occupation : Production Engineer NOC : 2133

Here is the CIC guidelines for Schedule-3:

Question 12
Your work experience

a) Identify the primary occupation and corresponding four-digit NOC 2011 code that will be used to assess whether your application meets the minimum program requirements. Choose one occupation from the list you provide in your answer to 12b).

b) Starting with your current occupation, list all of the occupations that you have had in the 10 years preceding the date of your application. For each occupation:

I hope u can now clear by reading this post.

xxx21202

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
CANADA
ashif_eee said:
Brother

Its not mentioned anywhere about the maturity of the fund...yes sometimes its better to have maturity...

But the imp thing is to keep that consistently over the app processing...

And it should be only for u and or spouse...:)
Thanks on this one bro. +1
So it means I have to maintain min bal (or FD) for future.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
xxx21202 said:
Thanks on this one bro. +1
So it means I have to maintain min bal (or FD) for future.
Yes brother....

Thanks .. :) :)

But cant take ur +1 until u have the 20 post .... :( :(

Waiting for that one... :p :p

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
TorontoDub said:
On this thread - > http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quick-answer-required-folks-question-12-a-t198284.0.html;msg3063134#msg3063134

I asked the question last week. User wolvy on there clearly states that you enter the NOC code and occupation that your application should be assessed by. So that clearly means enter the Assessment NOC code and job title from the the CIC website right? Correct or not?
job title is not so important. job title can vary in different organizations. most important thing is the job responsibilities that has to be closely related to the NOC job description. for example, if u want to apply under NOC 2132 (Mechanical Engineer), then ur job title can be manager or mechanical engineer or deputy manager or senior engineer etc. But you job responsibilities must be similar or close to the job description of NOC 2132.
So u dont have to pick any job title from CIC website. U can write ur original job title in the form as well as in the reference letter to be submitted with the application.
Hope it helps.
Regards

vaibhavxv

Mar 26, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Dude,

1. No it should not affect..there is lots of example like this... :)
2. Yes u have to...
3. for this check:

4. No chances...

Best of luck
Thanks a ton Ashif_ee, but for 4 - you mentioned no chances, does that mean it won't affect later application or I won't have any chance in later application for my PNP?
Also for 3rd - do you have any template or format for solemn declaration / affidavit for explaining work references?

Thanks again in advance. +1 for your prompt reply!!

xxx21202

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
CANADA
ashif_eee said:
Brother u can check both NOC duties which is most suit u on ur job duties,,,,

Check the below link:

www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1111
Thanks for reply my friend.

So here it is, I have already checked both of them and I can cleary say that I am performing duties for both of them, but inclined more towards Financial managers NOC 0111.

However when it comes to the Employment Requirements In Last point they say "Accounting Managers May Require CA Degree" which is my main concern and bothering me. I don't want to face last stage ineligibility issues or NOC not matching.

canadams

Star Member
May 23, 2013
ashif_eee said:
Very common issue bro...:)

Thanks you sir !!

Is there a spaecifc format for issuing the affidavit?

Will it help, if I get a letter from my employer saying that thye do not issue letters like that.

Also, I have my US visa documents that detail my job responsibilities..... will it help if I attach that as support.

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
Friends,
I applied in FSW-2013 but could not get through because of CAP Limits. Also, I did not receive the application package that CIC sent and hence right now I do not have original IELTS TRF.
Can I send CIC a copy of IELTS specifying the reason. Will it work

xxx21202

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
CANADA
ashif_eee said:
Yes brother....

Thanks .. :) :)

But cant take ur +1 until u have the 20 post .... :( :(

Waiting for that one... :p :p
My bad ;D

I was looking for the thanks button afterwards but never found that one. ;D

Will wait till 20 and do it for sure.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
ashif_eee said:
This is very commmon matter that PPL will apply under diiferent category and different time...GT IELTS is only mean for immigration...Cant understand why they are reluctant to provide these... :mad:

Try to convince them again bro...request them ...explain ur situation humbly...Coz that is the most vaiable thing i can suggest u...:)
I hope they will agree but from experience ,they will only accept to send your package on your behalf.

LoveUCanada2013

Sep 15, 2012
Hello Sheikh958

Can you throw some lights to me please?

My current title is assistant manager for product & service. However, my job description is almost similar to Electronics. So can I assume for

Questions No. 12 a) Occupation is Electronics Engineer; NOC 2133

while for
Questions 12 b) Occupation is assistant manager; NOC 2133

Appreciate your views. Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

sheikh958 said:
job title is not so important. job title can vary in different organizations. most important thing is the job responsibilities that has to be closely related to the NOC job description. for example, if u want to apply under NOC 2132 (Mechanical Engineer), then ur job title can be manager or mechanical engineer or deputy manager or senior engineer etc. But you job responsibilities must be similar or close to the job description of NOC 2132.
So u dont have to pick any job title from CIC website. U can write ur original job title in the form as well as in the reference letter to be submitted with the application.
Hope it helps.
Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.