+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
xxx21202 said:
Need advice on Funds.

1) How old the funds should be?

2) Do they need to be only on your own name or you can show yours parents fund?
1)The age of the fund "old" is isn't specified but its expected you are able to show between 3 to 6 months statement of accounts during the application stages.
2)It can be on your name or your spouse name.....on your parents name isn't specified so its easy to say that it will not be accepted.

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
TorontoDub said:
well thats conflicting to what was already mentioned on here. I assumed you answer question 12a with the NOC code and occupation with the actual Job Title and NOC you wish you be assessed by from the FSW eligible CIC list. You then state your "Actual job title" in 12b. Also others have mentioned its the Duties which are relevent but not the job title?
I could not really understand your question.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
sarai said:
Hello,

I would like to know if my wife(dependent in my application) can show her distance learning BSC IT and MBA Degree as well in her details of background declaration. She has done regular full time diploma of 3 years in electronics.... She can show her highest degree as MBA or 3 year diploma as MBA was completed with job as distance learning.
U can tell her qualifications on Schedule-A form...But no need send her educational docs since Document checklist does not guided to do that...

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

vaibhavxv

Mar 26, 2014
Hello,

I have few questions, I'm currently working in Canada on Post graduate work permit and recently applied for FSW Arranged employment category on 3rd April 2014. But it got rejected yesterday (As I don't have LMO). Now I'm considering to apply again in FSW for 2014.
1)Will the earlier rejection affect my this application?
2) Do I have to show required funds (close to $12K)?
3) Also I don't have 1 year of experience in Canada, but 5+ years overall. My previous employers won't be giving me letter with Job responsibilities detail, just the offer letter and experience letter. Should I write the responsibilities myself and attach as a document? Will it get approved?
4) Also if this application gets rejected, will it affect my chances of other PR (PNP program)?

Please help me out as I need to submit my application ASAP.

Regards,
Vaibhav

LoveUCanada2013

Sep 15, 2012
Hello Everyone

Can someone throw some lights to me please?

My current title is assistant manager for product & service. However, my job description is almost similar to Electronics. So can I assume for

Questions No. 12 a) Occupation is Electronics Engineer; NOC 2133

while for
Questions 12 b) Occupation is assistant manager; NOC 2133

Appreciate all your inputs and suggestion. Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

gimmenergy

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
A019624 said:
Brother.. I prepared the DD last year from HDFC bank and it was valid for 6 months... I even got the amount refunded after 5 months when my file was returned due to cap full...

Not sure if this has changed effective April 2014, however i got the amount refunded in Feb 2014.. Would suggest you to cross check it again from the bank personally...
Thanks +1 to you for your prompt answer.

Will check with HDFC bank tomorrow morning and will update you all.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
eagle2maple said:
Thanks ashif_eee .I dont have the reference letter for the rest of 4.5 years of employment.Would a statutory declaration suffice to make my application just complete.I am not worried if the visa officer is not going to consider the years of experience, since I have got a good reference letter for the reminder of the 4.5 years of experience.is there any other document I have to attached if I am attaching the statutory declaration ? thanks in advance
Dear Bro:

"Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case."

changa

Jul 13, 2011
Hi all,
Anyone please advise if got the same issue as mine . I really appreciate all your feedback.
Last year I have submitted my IELTS TRF to another immigration Program, and did not get it returned . Now i would like to apply for FSW , but IDP refused to reissue IELTS TRF to me. What should i do now? Can I send my IELTS TRF copy and explain to them and enclose the form that I request in IDP to resend my TRF directly to CIC ?

thanks a lot

vaibhavxv

Mar 26, 2014
ashif_eee said:
Dear Bro:

"Reference letters in the required format are necessary, please try your best to get them. If after all efforts you are unable to obtain a work reference letter, then you should provide a solemn declaration / affidavit explaining in detail why are you unable to do so. The officers at the VO are aware of the fact that different employers have different policies towards issuing such adhoc letters and may not cooperate in issuing such a letter. Please do attach all your employment records with the declaration. I was unable to obtain a work reference letter from one of my employers and did the same. However please bear in mind that the final decision rests with the visa officer handling your case."
Hi Ashif_ee, do you have any format of solemn declaration / affidavit as I need it urgently. Thanks in advance.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
xxx21202 said:
Need advice on Funds.

1) How old the funds should be?

2) Do they need to be only on your own name or you can show yours parents fund?

Brother

Its not mentioned anywhere about the maturity of the fund...yes sometimes its better to have maturity...

But the imp thing is to keep that consistently over the app processing...

And it should be only for u and or spouse...:)

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife is not working. I can put her occupation as homemaker or housewife. Correct ??

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
xxx21202 said:
Hi senior members,

I need your expert advice upon selecting my NOC in FSW 2014.

Please suggest me.

I have done masters in commerce and currently working with Accounting & Auditing Firm for more than 2 years as Accounting and audit manager.

I am confused between NOC 0111 and NOC 1111.

Please help me.
Thanks
Brother u can check both NOC duties which is most suit u on ur job duties,,,,

Check the below link:

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=1111

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
changa said:
Hi all,
Anyone please advise if got the same issue as mine . I really appreciate all your feedback.
Last year I have submitted my IELTS TRF to another immigration Program, and did not get it returned . Now i would like to apply for FSW , but IDP refused to reissue IELTS TRF to me. What should i do now? Can I send my IELTS TRF copy and explain to them and enclose the form that I request in IDP to resend my TRF directly to CIC ?

thanks a lot
Ask IDP if they are willing to help you insert it into your completed package for them to send on your behalf.
If they can do that (you will pay shipment charge to canada),Just get your application together,addressed it and take to their office.
if they can not,you have to prepare to do another test.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
aha2174 said:
My wife is not working. I can put her occupation as homemaker or housewife. Correct ??
Correct...:)

TorontoDub

Star Member
Apr 18, 2014
rawdah said:
I could not really understand your question.
On this thread - > http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/quick-answer-required-folks-question-12-a-t198284.0.html;msg3063134#msg3063134

I asked the question last week. User wolvy on there clearly states that you enter the NOC code and occupation that your application should be assessed by. So that clearly means enter the Assessment NOC code and job title from the the CIC website right? Correct or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.