+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sansanlaosu

Star Member
May 4, 2014
nskatcv said:
Thanks. But I have seen this. It just puts postdoctoral fellow in one of the titles, but the duties are all teaching oriented. Postdocs aren't supposed to teach, they are there for research which is only one of the main duties. From what I have heard, a major portion of main duties should be matched in your primary NOC occupation.

I guess I will have to stop the process here only, and regret the money I sent to WES.

PS: One can not apply under 4012 this time, right ?
I am not a senior nor a profession in NOC 4XXX.
However ECA can be used for next time when the opportunity comes
Search the forum with keywords like 4011 first, and ask around see if those professional fellows are able to give some advice.
Don't lose hope.
Good Luck

isti84

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi,

After saving payment form the month section becoming 1 instead of 01 as month for credit card. Is it normal or have problem with me only.pls help

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
sansanlaosu said:
I am not a senior nor a profession in NOC 4XXX.
However ECA can be used for next time when the opportunity comes
Search the forum with keywords like 4011 first, and ask around see if those professional fellows are able to give some advice.
Don't lose hope.
Good Luck
Thanks.

Haven't been able to find anyone in such a situation. Very less applications in 4011. Those who are, might be University Professors already. I am just qualified (PhD + 2 yr Postdoc experience) to become one.

If my Postdoc Experience (which other wise is a necessary and sufficient thing for a University faculty position) is not considered worth by CIC, due to it falling short on 'Main Duties List', then I think it is better not to apply.

As for next time, who knows 4011 would be there as an NOC. Even if it is, won't help me.

Regards

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
Dear Members-

In my present company I have worked for 11 months and 15 days. If I file my application on the 16th day can I select '1 Year but less than 2' assuming the tenure would be 1 year by the time they start processing my application ?

Or should I wait for another 15 days to go by before submitting my application ?

It is not critical that my current Job be counted as 1 full year as my ex-job is 3 years and 19 days therefore I get a total of 4 years exp (3 Yr 19 days + 11 months 15 days) in the NOC and therefore 13 points.

Any suggestions ?

jsb85

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royston said:
The reason I sent my HSC was because I did a Diploma of 2 years from an autonomous institute and this Diploma can only be taken if you completed HSC in Science and secured 50% and above in Physics, Chemistry or Biology. The Diploma is equivalent to a 3 year Diploma after 10th STD (SSC) which is granted by the State Board of Technical education. Using this Diploma a student can get admission to direct 2nd year of a 4 year Engineering program. SO I had to proove I did my HSC and then this Diploma.

But now my entire WES application is hung....No Status updates whatsoever..Says only "Documents received - review in Progress" from the last 11 days

Since the HSC and SSC offices were next to each other , I also provided SSC.

I had sent attested marksheets from the examination board at Vashi, Mumbai in a sealed envelope.

Hope it helps you. Let me know if you need more info.
Okay. Got your Point.

I would like to tell you that, you are at least at advance stage because till now you have not received any email from them asking for something and might be at the final stage of getting evaluation report ;).

Just wait and watch, they have been flooded with the huge amount of evaluation request since past one month. Even increased there time line period from 6-7 working days to 21 days. :mad:

Best of luck.

royston

Apr 27, 2014
jsb85 said:
Okay. Got your Point.

I would like to tell you that, you are at least at advance stage because till now you have not received any email from them asking for something and might be at the final stage of getting evaluation report ;).

Just wait and watch, they have been flooded with the huge amount of evaluation request since past one month. Even increased there time line period from 6-7 working days to 21 days. :mad:

Best of luck.
I really hope what is say is true..
But I believe that's not the case. As my brother and me applied at the same time. And his status has changed to "Evaluation in Progress" and also he is able to see a green tick next to his documents list online. As well he has got a target completion date.

So brother, I am still like you...stranded.....Until that status changes to Evaluation in progress.

Also I am worried if they don't research properly about the autonomy of my institute and give me a false report saying diploma completed from an unrecognized institute. WES is famous for doing that to people even with recognized universities,

royston

Apr 27, 2014
I propose people here should plan to meet up in Canada for a drink.....atleast the ones who make it.....People here have helped each other so selflessly....Its very rare to see people help others, especially when they are competing in the same race....

jsb85

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royston said:
I really hope what is say is true..
But I believe that's not the case. As my brother and me applied at the same time. And his status has changed to "Evaluation in Progress" and also he is able to see a green tick next to his documents list online. As well he has got a target completion date.

So brother, I am still like you...stranded.....Until that status changes to Evaluation in progress.

Also I am worried if they don't research properly about the autonomy of my institute and give me a false report saying diploma completed from an unrecognized institute. WES is famous for doing that to people even with recognized universities,

Brother,

You can check at Association of Indian Universities (AIU) website (http://www.aiuweb.org/Members/MembersA.asp), If your university is there on their list, then no need to worry.

One thing i want to tell you, even my documents have been accepted by them and i can see a green tick next to my documents list online but still the status showing "Waiting for required documents", Bad luck. :(

rkraju

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
AOR Received.
28-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
30-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2015
LANDED..........
Last night - in my Dream
awesome

thats the spirit .will be there .

royston said:
I propose people here should plan to meet up in Canada for a drink.....atleast the ones who make it.....People here have helped each other so selflessly....Its very rare to see people help others, especially when they are competing in the same race....

bluemav

Jul 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#4294EB]Manila[/color]
NOC Code......
[color=#4294EB]2281[/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=#4294EB]15-05-2014[/color] PER_Received..: [color=#4294EB]04-09-2014[/color]
Med's Request
[color=#4294EB]29-09-2014[/color]
Passport Req..
[color=#4294EB]22-10-2014[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
00-00-0000 [img]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/blue-face/excited-facial-expression-smiley-emoticon.png[/img]
royston said:

Post of the day! ;)

delhi2173

Star Member
May 9, 2014
royston said:
i am in bro ;D ;D ;D

chiragpathel

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014