+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanikachowdhry said:
It going out today :)
Great, Good Luck! My mom's maiden name and last name after marriage is coincidentally same, so feel free to get answer from one more person to be on the safer side. Cheers! :)

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ Oscar7

We will be truely multinational Consultants, Pakistan ofc will remain open, as i am a Pakistani. So, i can easily handle it. In fact, for 2016 we will open satellite ofcs in UAE & Qatar. 8)

Make hay, while I*********n is open ;D

ha ha ha

Oscar7 said:
Aak ok, apology Partner Shah I misunderstood where your palace is. ;D Now that you clarified, Pakistani office is closed and Pakistan will be supported from the India office! :)
Fully agree with your thoughts on the Saudi office.

Dear Neel, Our offices have very competent personal so as Partner Shah clarified no issues with misrepresentation here LOL. :)

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@kanikachowdhry

Yes TRUE.

+ 1 for you, for properly doing your homework and then just confirming it as opposed to just asking!

kanikachowdhry said:
Guys! In the schedule a background declaration It asks for mother's family name at birth - So i put my mother's maiden name there. In the additional family information form it again asks for mother's name - I put her current family name. is that accurate?

livingincanada

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
Hello Seniors and all the forum members. I have applied under he NOC1112 on June 09th,2014 therefore, do any of you have any idea if the cap have been filled up till now this time like last year.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
livingincanada said:
Hello Seniors and all the forum members. I have applied under he NOC1112 on June 09th,2014 therefore, do any of you have any idea if the cap have been filled up till now this time like last year.
Last year's cap was different. ..hard to compare. .just wait and hope for the best

sansanlaosu

Star Member
May 4, 2014
nskatcv said:
Thanks for the encouraging note. Could you also post a CIC weblink that mentions this ?

I have searched extensively and couldn't find anything conclusive on this.

Regards
Try this.
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Profile.aspx?val=4&val1=4011

jsb85

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royston said:
WES is really getting messier. I am stuck hanging with no response from them

I have done diploma,but my application status still says "Documents Recieved - review in progress" after sending all information in sealed envelopes, including SSC and HSC. My documents were recieved by WES on 2nd June and till date the status shows "Documents Recieved - review in progress".

I called them as well as wrote to them, just 1 standard reply, your file is being reviewed. Which Diploma did you do. In my case it was a 2 year diploma fter 12th Std (HSC) from an autonomous institute in Mumbai. The autonomy is is granted by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharshtra, and the course is equivalent to that diploma awarded by the State Board of Technical Education. I had provided all this information and also asked the college to include it in their official letter head.

Dear Royston,

Have you checked the required documents list on WES website (http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp?lctryid=2), They didn't want HSC & SSC documents these are not required and create consfusion to WES like in my case.

See a statement on their website:-

SECONDARY EDUCATION
If you have completed one or more years of post-secondary study, you do not need to submit any secondary school documents with your application.

BTW, how you send the HSC & SSC documents , i mean have you attested those documents through appropriate Examination board for exam CBSE?

Best of Luck

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jsb85 said:
Hey Oscar7,

It's my bad, i couldn't able to explain you properly.

I didn't send them my 12th certificate at all. i would say i'm planning to send them may be tomorrow or so.

I sent only those documents related to my degree i.e certificate and marksheets.

I think they have not look into my documents carefully ( and i can understand they are also human BTW ;)), and unnecessarily asking me to send 12th certificate that's all.

Thanks anyways for your replies. :)
I am at a loss to explain WES's folly. No human makes such a blunder on something that is their routine task and for what they charge $$$$$. I say they are P1G$ if this is what they have done. I still can't understand why a 10th or a 12th document is needed for ECA for the FSW Canada program (and that too especially when you have a 4 year B Tech degree). I'd love to know though if you later find out the reason from someone else.
Under the documents needed category for India, there is NO ask whatsoever for 10th and 12th documents. Hell, I never sent my 10th or 12th documents either. Just my Bachelors and Masters documents, that's it! And my ECA came just fine.
I am really sorry for this unnecessary trouble by WES. :(

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
sansanlaosu said:
Try this.
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Profile.aspx?val=4&val1=4011
Thanks. But I have seen this. It just puts postdoctoral fellow in one of the titles, but the duties are all teaching oriented. Postdocs aren't supposed to teach, they are there for research which is only one of the main duties. From what I have heard, a major portion of main duties should be matched in your primary NOC occupation.

I guess I will have to stop the process here only, and regret the money I sent to WES.

PS: One can not apply under 4012 this time, right ?

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ livingincanada

For 1112 to be filled by 9th May, more than 150 applications have to reach CIC per working day, as its 7th working days. In my opinion its ALOT.

So, dont worry, btw i am in same boat.

P.S: only 43 apps have been accepted as per latest update, even if its only for 1st May, it leave 950 apps for 6 days.

livingincanada said:

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
kanikachowdhry said:
Guys! In the schedule a background declaration It asks for mother's family name at birth - So i put my mother's maiden name there. In the additional family information form it again asks for mother's name - I put her current family name. is that accurate?
Kanika,

Its the right way.

Thanks

rkraju

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with App
AOR Received.
28-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
30-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2015
LANDED..........
Last night - in my Dream
Hi ashif_eee,

Just curious .

If you got your PER for 2013 ,what happened .What went wrong ?

royston

Apr 27, 2014
jsb85 said:

Dear Royston,

Have you checked the required documents list on WES website (http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp?lctryid=2), They didn't want HSC & SSC documents these are not required and create consfusion to WES like in my case.

See a statement on their website:-

SECONDARY EDUCATION
If you have completed one or more years of post-secondary study, you do not need to submit any secondary school documents with your application.

BTW, how you send the HSC & SSC documents , i mean have you attested those documents through appropriate Examination board for exam CBSE?

Best of Luck
The reason I sent my HSC was because I did a Diploma of 2 years from an autonomous institute and this Diploma can only be taken if you completed HSC in Science and secured 50% and above in Physics, Chemistry or Biology. The Diploma is equivalent to a 3 year Diploma after 10th STD (SSC) which is granted by the State Board of Technical education. Using this Diploma a student can get admission to direct 2nd year of a 4 year Engineering program. SO I had to proove I did my HSC and then this Diploma.

But now my entire WES application is hung....No Status updates whatsoever..Says only "Documents received - review in Progress" from the last 11 days

Since the HSC and SSC offices were next to each other , I also provided SSC.

I had sent attested marksheets from the examination board at Vashi, Mumbai in a sealed envelope.

Hope it helps you. Let me know if you need more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.