+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Received by CIO: Nov. 24th 2014.
Nomination.....
CC charged Jan. 18th 2015.
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 13th
IELTS Request
Included/ Ecas got live on Jan 30th
File Transfer...
AOR: March 6th 2015.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hey everyone! it's been a while.. i see CIC has done some serious work by now, comparing its work to the last year's one... that's a good sign! i like to see our spreadsheet turning dark green.... hopefully, i will have some good announcements soon! happy waiting to all of us!

royston

Apr 27, 2014
godsowncountry said:
Dear Friend,

In my case i did diploma, and i didnt sent any school certificates along with that ,if they ask to do please do it asap, otherwise they hold your application till they get the required documents
Hi,

Which Diploma did you do and from where

I have done diploma too, but my application status still says "Documents Recieved - review in progress". My documents were recieved by WES on 2nd June and till date the status shows "Documents Recieved - review in progress".

I called them as well as wrote to them, just 1 standard reply, your file is being reviewed. Which Diploma did you do. In my case it was a 2 year diploma fter 12th Std (HSC) from an autonomous institute in Mumbai. The autonomy is is granted by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharshtra, and the course is equivalent to that diploma awarded by the State Board of Technical Education. I had provided all this information and also asked the college to include it in their official letter head.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
harit79 said:
Hi All,
I have a question regarding to General Application form.

I have applied under Quebec Skilled Worker during August 2011. After 3 months i have got my file number but did not receive any communication or email after that.
It has been nearly 3 years and no update from them.

So, my question is

What should i have to write in
Question 7) Have you received your CSQ? - No
7 c) If no when did you apply for CSQ? - August ,2011

But, when i select Where do you intend to live in Canada, question 7 will grey out and i can't write anything into it.

Any senior can please advice?
Dear brother,

For generic application ques-6 (a)--QC and then 6 (b) select ur city for providing this information....

U will have to chose as Quebec province if u fill that information on the Generic Application form....:)

rorita13

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
AOR Received.
18-11-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITh APP.
File Transfer...
18-11-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
17-01-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2015 /Passports received 21-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-06-2015
neel-here said:
okk.. your are right !

Remember: Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)-

In your Form you are the Applicant and he's the spouse.. fill his Email id in the box ,include your Family details
In his Form he is the Applicant and you're the spouse.. fill your Email id in the box (same ID as given in Gen Appln Form), include his Family details

Good Luck !! :)

great thanks
good luck to you too, i'm on my nerves, checking and rechecking before dispatching the package tomorrow

:)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
strangersr said:
hey everyone! it's been a while.. i see CIC has done some serious work by now, comparing its work to the last year's one... that's a good sign! i like to see our spreadsheet turning dark green.... hopefully, i will have some good announcements soon! happy waiting to all of us!

Good to see strangersr!!

Welcome back...:D

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ashif_eee said:
Good to see strangersr!!

Welcome back...:D
hey ashif
did i miss anything important?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
strangersr said:
hey ashif
did i miss anything important?

Ha ha how can it be told....... :p :p :p

Ur last post was on 16th May........ :) ;)

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cool... thks R :)
you doing the right things !!

& calm your nerves.. have some coke- shok, te beer- veer etc :p :p

rorita13 said:
great thanks
good luck to you too, i'm on my nerves, checking and rechecking before dispatching the package tomorrow

:)

Sairam

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Hi Nurses and other experienced members,

I need your help in determining appropriate NOC as per below mentioned job description :

1) Taking care of ill patients in emergency department by assessing the nursing needs of the patients and providing care on priority.
2) Close monitoring of patient's vital signs and CPR.
3) Perform urinary catheterization,IV cannulation,naso-gastric tube insertion lavage,feeding and drawing blood for reading glucose meter.
4) Caring of patient's with endotracheal tube.
5) Administering oral ,IV,IM,subcutaneous and inhalation medication.
6) Recording and reporting patient's condition.
7) To do round with doctor when senior staff is absent.
Cool To assist in emergency management ,care of equipment,use of linen and supply.
9) To assist emergency management during disaster.

Education equivalency in Canada = 2 yrs. diploma

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

jsb85

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oscar7 said:
Sorry deleted my earlier post as I didn't read carefully that you received mail from WES and not CIO.
This could be because you didn't send sealed transcripts either from university registrar or from controller of examination as was asked in the first place. Who did you get attestation from? It seems you didn't follow the process that was asked. There is however no need to send 10th or 12th documents to WES.

First, please explain what you sent to WES....what process did you follow earlier.
Thanks!
Hi Oscar7,

Thanks you very much for your kind reply.

I will tell you exactly, the process i followed to get my bachelors degree (B.Tech 4yrs) evaluated by WES.
1) I selected their FSWP (Federal skilled package) of 203 $.
2) Went to my college to have my Bachelors degree (certificate and marksheet) attested by my university registrar.
3) After attestation the University people, placed the attested documents in a sealed envelope and put the university stamp on it.
4) Then i couriered the package to WES canada through TNT.
5) After 3-4 days i recieved an email from WES asking for the required documents (like 12th class certificate and marksheet) which are mentioned in the email.
6) To my utmost surprise, when i checked their website they have already accepted my bachelors degree document. But still the evaluation status showing 'Waiting for required documents'

Now, i hope i have clearly explained the process which i followed to you. ;)

I have thoroughly checked the WES required documents list for my country i.e. INDIA, in WES website it is clearly written that, if someone has studied minimum 2 years post secondary education than no need to send the Higher secondary certificates.

I'm really annoyed, what went wrong against me, why they are asking for more documents.

Can you please read the email sent by WES , what they are asking me to send , they want me to send only 12th (marksheet+certificate) or both 12th & 1oth (certificate+marksheet)?

Waiting for your kind reply.

Thanks

sss1

Apr 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
28-01-2015
Med's Done....
11-03-2015
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-12-2015
jsb85 said:
Hi All,

I got an email from WES and couldn't understand exactly which documents they require, i mean to say do i have to send only the 12th certificates & marksheets or do i need to send both 10th or 12th certificates & marksheets?

We have received your application for credential evaluation and carefully reviewed your documents. In order to prepare a complete and accurate evaluation, we require the items listed below. The evaluation will be placed on hold until all requested documents have been received.

Statement of Marks or Certificate of Examination issued by the appropriate Examination Board
e.g. Higher Secondary Certificate, All India Senior School Certificate, Intermediate Public Examination Certificate, or any other 10+2 certificate awarded upon completion of higher or intermediate secondary education

Request for your Statement of Marks or Certificate of Examination to be sent directly to WES by the appropriate Examination Board.
- OR -
You may have photocopies of your original documents attested and dated by the appropriate Examination Board. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.
NOTE: College issued mark sheets will NOT be accepted. Documents must be issued and attested by the appropriate Examination Board

Please answer, as i have already attested the 12th certificate & mark sheets but not the 10th certificates because in order to attest 10th certificate i need to travel to another city.
Basically i'm from INDIA. :)
I suggest you call/email them about the reasoning behind asking for this document and also ask them to recheck your docs while confirming to them what all documents you have already sent.
They are in a mess these days and missing a number of things so quite possible they may have overlooked something sent by you.

For quick response you can try mailing them on contactca@wes.org. Response to my mails on this mail id was a lot quicker than the "Contact Us" form.

dhesi

May 24, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014
IELTS Request
Send with app
I'll suggest you to go for a cover page explaining the 2 different names for the same company.

It will clear any confusion in the minds of VO.

yogi44 said:
+1 for you. Can you please elaborate what you are saying. You mean to say that i can just simply add a letter (on a plain paper) the reason behind the two names. Will that do the trick ? or also get it noterized ?

strangersr

Jul 11, 2013
Uzice
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/14/2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ashif_eee said:
Ha ha how can it be told....... :p :p :p

Ur last post was on 16th May........ :) ;)
:p wow, it has been a while, huh?
sorry, i wasn't able to spend more time checking our forum, i've tracked changes on our spreadsheet from time to time, and i'm glad that it's been filling up rather fast...

FutureImmi

May 8, 2014
jsb85 said:
Hi Oscar7,

Thanks you very much for your kind reply.

I will tell you exactly, the process i followed to get my bachelors degree (B.Tech 4yrs) evaluated by WES.
1) I selected their FSWP (Federal skilled package) of 203 $.
2) Went to my college to have my Bachelors degree (certificate and marksheet) attested by my university registrar.
3) After attestation the University people, placed the attested documents in a sealed envelope and put the university stamp on it.
4) Then i couriered the package to WES canada through TNT.
5) After 3-4 days i recieved an email from WES asking for the required documents (like 12th class certificate and marksheet) which are mentioned in the email.
6) To my utmost surprise, when i checked their website they have already accepted my bachelors degree document. But still the evaluation status showing 'Waiting for required documents'

Now, i hope i have clearly explained the process which i followed to you. ;)

I have thoroughly checked the WES required documents list for my country i.e. INDIA, in WES website it is clearly written that, if someone has studied minimum 2 years post secondary education than no need to send the Higher secondary certificates.

I'm really annoyed, what went wrong against me, why they are asking for more documents.

Can you please read the email sent by WES , what they are asking me to send , they want me to send only 12th (marksheet+certificate) or both 12th & 1oth (certificate+marksheet)?

Waiting for your kind reply.

Thanks

You should call them and bring this to their notice. Its very annoying but thats the best you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.