+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsb85

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I got an email from WES and couldn't understand exactly which documents they require, i mean to say do i have to send only the 12th certificates & marksheets or do i need to send both 10th or 12th certificates & marksheets?

We have received your application for credential evaluation and carefully reviewed your documents. In order to prepare a complete and accurate evaluation, we require the items listed below. The evaluation will be placed on hold until all requested documents have been received.

Statement of Marks or Certificate of Examination issued by the appropriate Examination Board
e.g. Higher Secondary Certificate, All India Senior School Certificate, Intermediate Public Examination Certificate, or any other 10+2 certificate awarded upon completion of higher or intermediate secondary education

Request for your Statement of Marks or Certificate of Examination to be sent directly to WES by the appropriate Examination Board.
- OR -
You may have photocopies of your original documents attested and dated by the appropriate Examination Board. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.
NOTE: College issued mark sheets will NOT be accepted. Documents must be issued and attested by the appropriate Examination Board

Please answer, as i have already attested the 12th certificate & mark sheets but not the 10th certificates because in order to attest 10th certificate i need to travel to another city.
Basically i'm from INDIA. :)

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yeppss... as you wish :)
So when are you hitting the 'Send' button ?

rorita13 said:
thanks neel-here, maybe i can just put a small post-it note on it :)

wael.ot

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
29-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-11-2014
LANDED..........
09-05-2015
ashif_eee said:
Thanks bro... :D :D

Have not rcvd yet the +1... :p :p :p
This is one from me instead of him

rorita13

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
15-10-2014
AOR Received.
18-11-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITh APP.
File Transfer...
18-11-2014
Med's Request
09-01-2015
Med's Done....
17-01-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2015 /Passports received 21-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-06-2015
neel-here said:
yeppss... as you wish :)
So when are you hitting the 'Send' button ?
tomorrow hopefully :)

one more question, for the forms to be signed by my husband, there are two forms ,right? ( i am the principal applicant)
1- Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)
2- Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)

he needs to sign his own copy of those 2 forms, correct?
thanks
R

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jsb85 said:
Hi All,

I got an email from WES and couldn't understand exactly which documents they require, i mean to say do i have to send only the 12th certificates & marksheets or do i need to send both 10th or 12th certificates & marksheets?

We have received your application for credential evaluation and carefully reviewed your documents. In order to prepare a complete and accurate evaluation, we require the items listed below. The evaluation will be placed on hold until all requested documents have been received.

Statement of Marks or Certificate of Examination issued by the appropriate Examination Board
e.g. Higher Secondary Certificate, All India Senior School Certificate, Intermediate Public Examination Certificate, or any other 10+2 certificate awarded upon completion of higher or intermediate secondary education

Request for your Statement of Marks or Certificate of Examination to be sent directly to WES by the appropriate Examination Board.
- OR -
You may have photocopies of your original documents attested and dated by the appropriate Examination Board. Please request for the attested photocopies to be placed in an official sealed envelope and have the envelope returned to you to forward to WES.
NOTE: College issued mark sheets will NOT be accepted. Documents must be issued and attested by the appropriate Examination Board

Please answer, as i have already attested the 12th certificate & mark sheets but not the 10th certificates because in order to attest 10th certificate i need to travel to another city.
Sorry deleted my earlier post as I didn't read carefully that you received mail from WES and not CIO.
This could be because you didn't send sealed transcripts either from university registrar or from controller of examination as was asked in the first place. Who did you get attestation from? It seems you didn't follow the process that was asked. There is however no need to send 10th or 12th documents to WES.

First, please explain what you sent to WES....what process did you follow earlier.
Thanks!

asdmhee

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Can I choose Manitoba as preffered location? What if in the middle of my application my auntie wants to sponsor me for MPNP can I apply for MPNP while I'm in the middle of my application for FSW?

viveksharma

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent with Medicals
Nomination.....
01-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Guess mid Jun-2016
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
jsb85 said:
Hi All,

- OR -

Based on above info it's 12th standard marksheet. Ensure it is in Board's sealed envelope.

maverick11

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO - file transferred to WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2014
Nomination.....
09-02-2015
AOR Received.
19-03-2015
Med's Request
12-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
DM on 16-06-2015
Passport Req..
19-06-2015, Passport submitted 22-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2015
ashif_eee said:

To All Silent Viewers,

My Sincere request - Please add ur entry on the spreadsheet ....

ht tp://tinyurl. com/FSW14-Entry

Help other....Help urself....

I agree, i have been a silent observer too but since we are all getting help from this site..We should try and help others even though it will just help reduce the anxiety. Although it wont help yet as my application only reached on 9th June so i think i am one of the late comers but i added my details :).

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
viveksharma said:
Based on above info it's 12th standard marksheet. Ensure it is in Board's sealed envelope.
Incorrect information! One does not need to send 10th or 12th documents to WES

Satyajit_r

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
jsb85 said:
Hi All,

- OR -

I got my wifes from these

FY & SY from college in a sealed envelope.
TY & MA (Part 1 & 2) from Mumbai University in a sealed envelope.

Hope this helps.

godsowncountry

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
IELTS Request
Submitted
jsb85 said:
Hi All,

- OR -

Dear Friend,

In my case i did diploma, and i didnt sent any school certificates along with that ,if they ask to do please do it asap, otherwise they hold your application till they get the required documents

harit79

Aug 5, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
I have a question regarding to General Application form.

I have applied under Quebec Skilled Worker during August 2011. After 3 months i have got my file number but did not receive any communication or email after that.
It has been nearly 3 years and no update from them.

So, my question is

What should i have to write in
Question 7) Have you received your CSQ? - No
7 c) If no when did you apply for CSQ? - August ,2011

But, when i select Where do you intend to live in Canada, question 7 will grey out and i can't write anything into it.

Any senior can please advice?

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
okk.. you are right !

Remember: Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)-
In your Form you are the Applicant and he's the spouse.. fill his Email id in the box ,include your Family details
In his Form he is the Applicant and you're the spouse.. fill your Email id in the box (same ID as given in Gen Appln Form), include his Family details

Good Luck !! :)

rorita13 said:
tomorrow hopefully :)

one more question, for the forms to be signed by my husband, there are two forms ,right? ( i am the principal applicant)
1- Schedule A – Background/Declaration (IMM 5669)
2- Additional Family Information (IMM 5406)

he needs to sign his own copy of those 2 forms, correct?
thanks
R

Oscar7

Apr 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jsb85 said:
Hi All,

- OR -

Why would one send 10th or 12th mark sheet or certificate to WES? Where did you read about sending those?

And, what has been your education post 12th class?

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well, the 4 botal Cororna will be funded from your "Settlement Funds", as its a Liability- if you loose the bet :p (btw, you haven't disclosed it to CIO .. it may be construed as a potential case of 'Misrepresentation') :eek:

;D ;D

Oscar7 said:
LOL, do you want your Corona beer or not (provided you really win though)? ;D ;D :p :D :D

Fall in line, and promote your friend's business....for heaven's sake! Of course we will get recognition from Canadian Immigration Association, mate!

I am working on a pricing model....pricing will vary by country..and will be a step based installment payment option
For Canada it will cost CAD 7000 overall...installment will be like CAD 1500 upfront...then next 1500 due on application submission..next due when PER received etc etc (details to follow)
For cost in India please contact Partner Oscar7 (myself)
For cost in Pakistan please contact Partner Shah2014

Special schemes for earlier candidates from this forum who applied in FSW 2014 because you were once buddies of the Partners LOL (proof to be provided though) ;)

LMAO :p

Note - Above to be taken on humor value ONLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.