+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
Hi Sukhdeep,

Just create a summary sheet of your funds. Create 2 sections liquid money and fixed assets where you can mention PPF. Try to ensure your liquid money covers your settlement fund anything in addition is a plus..you can check on internet on what all funds can be classified as liquid money...

sukh_deep80 said:
I m providing settelment funds as sum of EPF, PPF, NSC,Mutual Funds,Savings acc which is equal to INR 14 lac aprox. Is this OK. Is there any doubt regarding EPF or PPf bcoz INR 5 lac are in these and i have to show 18097 cad which are aprox 9.7 lac.plz help can i go with these funds. I m all set to apply just waiting for wes report.

ruchill

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Hii all

Any 6th May applicants whose DD got encased. .??
Hv seen posts on CC getting charged for 6th May but haven't seen any for DD encashment.????

Plz revert. .!!

Regds,

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Oh.. You mean there is a difference between "Documents received - review in progress" and 'Review in Progress'..

Thanks for pointing out that.. I hope they will drop "Documents received" portion and keep "Review in Progress"..!
:D

sriramkb said:
I am not sure if you read my reply correctly. You need to wait till your status changes to 'Review in Progress' to see the target date.
Quote from: GMS on 06-06-2014, 08:55:00
It already shows the status "Documents received - review in progress" but i can not see any target date under Order Details tab.. It read as following..

"Evaluation Status: Documents received - review in progress
We have received your documents and will contact you when your documents have been reviewed."

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Congrats Nargit ! :) :)

Nargit said:
Hello everyone in the forum. This is my first post and my apologies for not being an active member because I feared I did not have much expertise to help others . But I can not help sharing my good news with you

My CC was charged about 30 min ago (NOC 1112, app received May 6, 10:28 AM) Now I know I did everything corect.

Wish everyone in the forum feel this happiness.

Please someone advise me how to update my status in the spreadsheet.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Re: Rejection post PER - Cause and Proportion

Congrats buddy ! :) :)

Oscar7 said:
Can people share what have been the most common reasons for rejection post PER? And roughly what percent (or absolute number) of folks get rejected post PER from previous year's experience?

Apology this might sound a negative topic, but I thought of understanding the landscape better. Request only folks who know real cases to reply please.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
GMS said:
Oh.. You mean there is a difference between "Documents received - review in progress" and 'Review in Progress'..

Thanks for pointing out that.. I hope they will drop "Documents received" portion and keep "Review in Progress"..!
:D

Quote from: GMS on 06-06-2014, 08:55:00
It already shows the status "Documents received - review in progress" but i can not see any target date under Order Details tab.. It read as following..

"Evaluation Status: Documents received - review in progress
We have received your documents and will contact you when your documents have been reviewed."
I am sorry by 'Review in Progress' I mean 'Evaluation in Progress'. It has been more than a month and I almost forgot the right status codes for WES. Your status should change to 'Evaluation in Progress' soon and then you will be able to see the target date.

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Congratulations buddy ! :) :)

ejohn said:
Thank GOD......Thank GOD......Thank GOD

Hi friends, I got PER today.

ruchill

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
Any 6th May applicants whose DD got encased. .??
Hv seen posts on CC getting charged for 6th May but haven't seen any for DD encashment.Huh?

Plz revert. .!!

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Let's pray that they will start 9th May from 16th June..

prasadz said:
Expecting 9May applications will be charged from 16/6/2014

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
Hi All,

I see a lot of queries on supporting documents as education proof. Your ECA report is a proof of the same, thats the reason CIC authorised some agencies to do the verification for them. All you need to do is send the photocopies of your degrees and transcripts just to be on the safe side, no need of notarized documents if they are in English. You need to get them notarized only if they are in regional language. Hope this helps..

Also i would request everyone to go through guidelines to prepare your application published by CIC. Nobody can help you better like the guide book can and at the end of the day you will not have to blame anyone for misguiding you if anything wrong happens.

Regards,

GMS

May 31, 2014
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
sriramkb said:
I am sorry by 'Review in Progress' I mean 'Evaluation in Progress'. It has been more than a month and I almost forgot the right status codes for WES. Your status should change to 'Evaluation in Progress' soon and then you will be able to see the target date.
OK.. No problem dear.. I will keep checking online..

ppmom

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
cc charged: 17-07-2014 , PER: 19-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
07-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
27-10-2014
LANDED..........
end of March 2015!
abhi228 said:
Let's pray that they will start 9th May from 16th June..
Or earlier! ;)

simarwalia88

Jun 2, 2014
Hello Seniors

Can anyone of u plz explain in simple words about the complete process that follows once application is received?? I have asked this thing before also but didnt got satisfactory response.

One thing more do dey call HR or the person who has signed our reference because i have got my letter of reference(mentioning job duties) signed from a senior on company's letterhead but have not got it signed from HR head as i didnt found it necessary and so my HR person is not aware of me being filing my case for PR. If dey do call HR are dey going to cross verify my job duties from him or just about my existence in the company. Looking forward for ur replies............

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
Hello,

Once your Application is received following procedure is followed:

1- A date stamp is put on it on the basis of which the apps are sorted as per the NOCs
2- Once your turn comes they will assign a UCI(Unique Client Identification#)
3- They will verify your documents, experience letter, compare it with the instructions given by the ministry and decide if your application is complete in all respects and shall be taken ahead for further processing
4- They will check if your file gives you 67+ points, needed to qualify
5- They will charge the money based what mode of payment you have used
6- You will receive a confirmation mail or PER from CIO which will have your UCI# and Application #
7- Then it goes to local visa office.

Regarding your work experience, they might or might not call anyone from your company depending on how much your visa officer is convinced that the letter you have provided is authentic. if they are not convinced they might ask you to provide a point of contact or your manager's phone so that they can verify.

Hope this helps.

simarwalia88 said:
Hello Seniors

Can anyone of u plz explain in simple words about the complete process that follows once application is received?? I have asked this thing before also but didnt got satisfactory response.

One thing more do dey call HR or the person who has signed our reference because i have got my letter of reference(mentioning job duties) signed from a senior on company's letterhead but have not got it signed from HR head as i didnt found it necessary and so my HR person is not aware of me being filing my case for PR. If dey do call HR are dey going to cross verify my job duties from him or just about my existence in the company. Looking forward for ur replies............

kollins

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Lagos-Nigeria.
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
2113(Geoscientist)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-2014
Doc's Request.
IMM5406,IMM5669&PCC.
Nomination.....
May,2014
AOR Received.
May,2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
File Transfer...
May,2014
Med's Request
October,2014
Med's Done....
November,2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November,2014
VISA ISSUED...
November,2014
LANDED..........
isti84 said:
Dear Friends,
Kindly help me by giving answers of my below quires. Sorry in advance as it is littlebit big queries. But please help me as i am almost at end stage for preparing my files:

General Application Form:
----------------------------
Current Country of Residence:
From date -- entry date to the country or visa issue date mentioned in Residence visa. Because in UAE,
before residence visa stamping they give entry visa at first for entering to the country

To date -- Which one sould i give. NULL or expiry date of visa.

My wife is currently housewife but she did job as Electrical Engineer.
Can i give Electrical Engineer as intended occupation and present occupation as House Wife

13.Current Country of residence: For Spouse can i give Oter as ""Husband Sponsor" if i select status as Other.

Background Declaration
---------------------

Education:I can not write my full University name at Education portion. Do i need to write by pen?
PERSONAL hISTORY : Current TO DATE should be written as "PRESENT" by pen or can be typed as current YYYY-MM
MEMBERSHIP WITH ANY ORGANIZATION
In guide it is written "I have never been a member of an organization or association" --in which box it need to write
TRAVEL INFO
-----------------
SHOULD I INCLUDE TRAVEL INFO OF MY PREVIOUS PASSPORT IF IT WITHIN 10 YEARS.
PREVIOUS PASSPORT NO IS AVAILABLE IN MY NEW PASSPORT

ECONOMIC CLASS
------------
I am giving bank certificate from one country and bank statement (spouse) from another countery.
Both currencies are different. Should i give any explanation in any extra sheet mentioning the conversion rate with CAD?

Which years it is fallen if i have any experience like 2007-05 ---2010-04
3 YEARS BUT LESS THAN 4 or
2 YEARS BUT LESS THAN 3

others
-------
I am not giving PCC and didnt manage current company's reference letter at letter head pad. Instead of that i did
affidavit and giving others all papers.

Should i write one cover letter for both together or separate cover letter is required.

Please please help me.
1.From Date.....Your entry date visa may be treated as visiting because I'm sure you returned back to your country after the interview.Fill in the entry date on your residence visa and not your entry visa date.

2.To date.......You will have to fill in the expiry date on your residence visa.

3.For your Wifey....you can either put Housewife or Electrical Engineer........it doesn't really matter as her PR card gives her opportunity to choose any profession on arrival in Canada.

4.Current country of residence should be the country where you and your wife are currently located.

5.Write your full university name with black pen.

6.Current date can either be written with black pen as "Till date" or use computer to select 2014-06(the month you are submitting your application package)

7.Use black pen to write " I have never been a remember of any organization" right in front of the question across it.

8.Write out all your travel info within the duration asked even if your old passport isn't with you or would not be submitted.....don't worry.

9.For the bank certifcates for your and your wife in reference to varying countries,don't worry,it doesn't matter provided both of your names are both visible on the bank certificates.You can choose to write conversion rate or not.....the CIC officials are actually meantmto calculate it themselves so you can decide to simplify their work.......surely,they will use current exchange rate and not yours.

10.2007-05 to 2010-04 is exactly 3 years experience.....so it's 3 years but less than 4 years.

11.For non inclusion of PCC ,write a separate cover letter.For your experience letter affidavit,write separate cover letter too.

My apologies if my response to your question of current country of residence isn't adequate........i didn't quite understand the question.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.